Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
    Can I love her anymore?
    Dude, most/all of us would suffer from cardiac arrest if we did.

Comment

Re Amanda's recent interview, glad to hear we get more Henry!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post
        Don't think I haven't come close on more than one occasion.

Comment

Don't think I haven't come close on more than one occasion.
          Ah, I share the same sentiments my friend.

Comment

Ah, I share the same sentiments my friend.
            I thought you would .

Comment

Sanctuary - Starry Constellation Magazine: Ryan Robbins Interview:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....54&postcount=1

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
              SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
              Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Yay for Sanctuary being available for pre-order! *happy dance* I'll get mine form UK Amazon.

amazon.co.uk
                Play.com (UK)
                sigpic

Comment

. Can I love her anymore?
                  LOL, so true Falcon

I'm re watching Kush, that is the best ep yet I was on the edge of my seat watching....loved it! Can't wait for more on Monday.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                    Yay for Sanctuary being available for pre-order! *happy dance* I'll get mine form UK Amazon.

amazon.co.uk
                    Play.com (UK)

Wonders when we might hear word of North American distribution.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

amazon.co.uk
                      Play.com (UK)
                      what about my region?

yay for you, though.
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally Posted by Egle01

amazon.co.uk
                        Play.com (UK)
                        Your so lucky i so wanna order a copy but i'm unsure if my dvd player is multie reagion or not
                        sigpic
                        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

if you're in the states, it probably isn't. you'd have to check the user manual or look on the box or maybe the machine. if you see a little globe with a 1 in it, you're set to region one.

you can search online for 'hacks' to make it multi region....however there is also the PAL/NTSC issue. these dvd's are likely PAL, w hich is 25 frames a second, your american tv is NTSC, which is 29.97 frames per seconds...they don't play well together.

In addition to this, consider the exchange rate. a 15 pound dvd, will be around 30 dollars US, plus shipping.

I own multi region players but i'm gonna wait for the US release. I have my home made dvd's to tide me over
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

hey helenmagnus23, I notice that you're from Australia. All DVD players in Australia legally have to be multiregional, ever since the High Court of Australia deemed region encoding a breech of the Trade Practices Act. If you bought your DVD player in past 2-3 years is should be multiregional.

I'm normally a lurker, but I just came across this info by accident and thought it must be sign for me to post.
                            Last edited by tamien; 06 November 2008, 05:29 AM.
                            "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound as they fly bye" Douglas Adams

Comment

amazon.co.uk
                              Play.com (UK)
                              Great news.
                              *Joins in happy dance...all the way to GW Store and Amazon links there*

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post

I'm re watching Kush, that is the best ep yet I was on the edge of my seat watching....loved it! Can't wait for more on Monday.

Julia(samcarterrules)

Lovely creepy scenario, and nice and "twisty".Well worth the rewatches,imo !

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                              Wonders when we might hear word of North American distribution.
                              Soon,I hope .
                              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by tamien View Post
                                hey helenmagnus23, I notice that you're from Australia. All DVD players in Australia legally have to be multiregional, ever since the High Court of Australia deemed region encoding a breech of the Trade Practices Act. If you bought your DVD player in past 2-3 years is should be multiregional.

I'm normally a lurker, but I just came across this info by accident and thought it must be sign for me to post.
                                I don't understand why they region code in the first place. Or why they release different versions of things in different parts of the world. I understand needing different distributors. But it seems to me, that making one version of a dvd and sending it to all the distributors would be MUCH cheaper and easier than the mess they have now.
                                Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                                William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                                Anon

Comment

Working...
                                X