Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by morjana View Post
    Once you receive your invitation to vote from PCA (if you've just registered), you have until Oct. 28th to choose YOUR nominees.

Then, on Nov. 10th, the FINAL nominees will be announced, and more information on the voting process will be revealed.
    Ah, okay. That makes sense. Thanks morjana!

Comment

National Screen Institute Canada: Damian Kindler Audio Interview:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....17&postcount=1

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Hi guys, I just saw Kush and WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOA! That was a wicked episode .
        Spoiler:
        I started taping the episode, and I was super surprised to see Amanda giving the intro about Sanctuary on TMN . I was also surprised to see David Nykl (Zelenka) and Sarah Strange (Morgan Le Fay) in the episode too, when ever I saw Helen and David's character, i thought of the time Carter and Zelenka were stuck in the elevator in Atlantis

Anyway, the episode IMHO was by far the best yet, it was full of surprises, twists and turns . I usually see what's coming, because I've seen it all, or so I thought . The whole time I thought Druitt was behind all the deaths, but I was wrong, he actually turned out to be useful . And I can easily say this was the biggest Helen eppy yet . I loved all of Helen's moments, especially her dislike toward coffee jokes , and her proud to be Brit joke was priceless . I liked how at the start we got a bit into Helen and John's love life, and what they meant to each other, and it was great seeing a blonde Helen Magnus . Watching her science skills reminded me of Carter a bit, but I'm starting to see Helen as her own science woman though . The ending was wicked, how Helen was able to figure out who the monster was and BANG! shoot it down .

I loved this episode, and I can see why Amanda said she was proud of it, and now I'm really looking forward to the episode Requiem even more .

Comment

Waaaaaaaah? It's already over over there? The hell........

Comment

rocky is in canada, and TMN airs at at 8pm central time, while it's 9pm for the rest of us

so he'll be an hour ahead of us unless they change their schedule
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              rocky is in canada, and TMN airs at at 8pm central time, while it's 9pm for the rest of us

so he'll be an hour ahead of us unless they change their schedule
              and it's on at 10pm for me, west coast in california. so i think i get it last...

but i'm SO excited to see it!
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                and it's on at 10pm for me, west coast in california. so i think i get it last...

but i'm SO excited to see it!
                You'll like it hon, I think you'll get your Amanda/Helen fix quite nicely .

Comment

It was quite good...

Lol, and "ditto" to what Rocky said.... I was going to type up a little blurb in a spoiler window, but, well... I don't know why I don't.... I'll blame it on my dry contacts... that need to be taken out... like right now....
                  Procrastination really should have been my middle name....
                  sigpic
                  awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Originally posted by rocky89 View Post
                    you'll like it hon, i think you'll get your amanda/helen fix quite nicely .
                    *insert two grinning smileys, since gateworld won't let me*

so yes, this makes me HAPPY! *insert another grin*
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

want to hear some sanctuary related silliness? yes? okay.

one of the streets near me is called 'dunrobin ave.'.
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                        want to hear some sanctuary related silliness? yes? okay.

one of the streets near me is called 'dunrobin ave.'.

That's too cool.

Comment

Tonight's ep was really cool! (No pun intended) Very different from what we've seen before. I liked it...but I've liked the others too!

Comment

Tonight's ep was great! Really had me on the edge of my seat! I didn't bother with Stargate tonight - I figured it would just be a 'justification for all the crap they've done over the past 5 years' episode, and I'm really glad I saved up my evening for Sanctuary only. Instead of bringing me down like Atlantis has been doing lately, Sanctuary has me excited over a show again. I just hope it sticks around for a while...I really like it lots.

das
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                              Tonight's ep was great! Really had me on the edge of my seat! I didn't bother with Stargate tonight - I figured it would just be a 'justification for all the crap they've done over the past 5 years' episode, and I'm really glad I saved up my evening for Sanctuary only. Instead of bringing me down like Atlantis has been doing lately, Sanctuary has me excited over a show again. I just hope it sticks around for a while...I really like it lots.

das
                              I agree! I was on the edge of my seat! It was a wonderful way to bring the evening back up after the clip show that was Atlantis.

The whole tone of the episode was creepy and claustrophobic and awesome.

Mad props to Damian! Wonderfully written episode!

And mad props to AT and CH! They are so riveting on screen together.

Comment

Sanctuary - SciFi.com Updates for Kush - NEW Amanda Q&A Video:

From the SciFi Channel's Sanctuary site, updates for October 24, 2008:

Kush

* Episode Synopsis

* Episode Photos

WATCH Kush online at SciFi.com:

At HULU:

PENDING

NEXT new episode: Nubbins airs Friday November 7 at 10pm on the SciFi Channel (US).

When a mating pair of cute, furry and seemingly harmless abnormals is brought in for scientific study, the Sanctuary team begins to exhibit some hidden animal attractions for one another.

Trailer for Nubbins

NEW Quiz!

Folding Man

http://www.scifi.com/sanctuary/quizz...ingman&start=1

NEW Videos:

Kush - Special Effects

Amanda Tapping Q & A Part Two

Amanda Tapping, star of "Sanctuary" answers fan questions from San Diego Comic-Con 2008.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                                SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                                Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X