Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You all will think I'm sick...but I haven't watched much of the teasers or anything. I kinda wish I hadn't watched that CA Discovery Channel thing about the show either because now when I do watch it, I'll be trying to figure out if I can tell where the green screen stuff is. The fall out of having been a theatre techie in college/uni.

I still can NOT wait for it to start though. I'm jazzed!
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Just listened to both Slice of SciFi interviews and am listening to "our girls" interview with Damien.

When the hell is May going to be here?!?!?!?!?!

The more I hear, the more I am dying to see this.
      Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
      William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
      Anon

Comment

I am really looking forward to this series, it is the future of television IMHO

Comment

*peaks in, looks around*

Patience is a virtue, patience is a virtue, patience is a virtue.

Virtue requires patience.

I now understand what it is like to live 157 years hehe.

Saaaay, how 'bout that Japanese drumming....?

Off to run the dogs, do yard, cook for week.... of course, as soon as I leave, the trailer will go live.

Then, 1.8 miiillyun people will have me to thank.
          Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
          Quint Studer

Comment

Originally posted by tagger View Post
            *peaks in, looks around*

Off to run the dogs, do yard, cook for week.... of course, as soon as I leave, the trailer will go live.

Yeah, it feels like 157 years that we've been waiting. that 2 minute clip we've been promised should give us a little fix to keep us going. Early this week? Please?

Comment

Originally posted by tagger View Post
              *peaks in, looks around*

Oh rats! Didn't work - yet!
              -

Comment

So can we talk about the trailer yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
                  NO!

Shhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
                    That depends. Has it been posted?

Comment

We need Sanctuary smileys. Where's Scarimor?

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
                        ARG! WHERE IS THE NEW
                        TWO MINUTE TEASER!?

(Must not sit all day staring at the Sanctuary webpage willing it to appear!)
                        Hi Everyone

Ok see I'm sitting here at my computer with the Sanctuary site open and still no 2 minute teaser and its Monday morning!
                        *put on her best whiney voice* I can't wait anymore pllleeeezzzz give us the teaser, we'll be very good

Julia(samcarterrules)
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                          Hi Everyone

Ok see I'm sitting here at my computer with the Sanctuary site open and still no 2 minute teaser and its Monday morning!
                          *put on her best whiney voice* I can't wait anymore pllleeeezzzz give us the teaser, we'll be very good

Julia(samcarterrules)
                          Hey, maybe we should try the puppy dog eyes!!

We'll all just have to practice some patience,they probably still have a few things to work out with the new version of the website and the media player. Sometimes when you try to release several things together, good ole Murphy strikes!!
                          (been there, done that, got the overtime hours)

While we are waiting, did people know that Sanctuaryfans.com have some exclusive photos from on set? There's the ones from Damian's blog plus 3 extra ones in the gallery. Nice big ones
                          -

Comment

That would be Monday morning Canadian time I expect... pfft like anything interesting happens in Canada

Also not sure if you guys have seen it, but we're also running a poster competition over on www.sanctuaryfans.com if you're at all artistically inclined come over and play
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post

While we are waiting, did people know that Sanctuaryfans.com have some exclusive photos from on set? There's the ones from Damian's blog plus 3 extra ones in the gallery. Nice big ones
                              Nice shots. That will help a bit while we wait for the 2 minute trailer...

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth View Post
                                That would be Monday morning Canadian time I expect... pfft like anything interesting happens in Canada

Also not sure if you guys have seen it, but we're also running a poster competition over on www.sanctuaryfans.com if you're at all artistically inclined come over and play
                                Funny you should mention that because while I was hanging around my computer most of the weekend I decided to do a poster and I just finished and uploaded it. Well it's way into the early AM here so I'm off to bed, hopefully the trailer will be up in the morning.

Now where did I leave those puppydog eyes??
                                -

Comment

Working...
                                X