Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by me@sanctuary View Post
    OK so for all you Canadian residents, discovery channel's daily planet show will be talking about sanctuary in tonight's episode.
    Its on 8pm.
    Enjoy
    Aww frak. Missed it.

Comment

Huh...I thought it would take longer.

Anyway guys, my version is ready; do you want me to upload it or do you want to wait for minigeek's, most likely better-quality version?

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post

Anyway guys, my version is ready; do you want me to upload it or do you want to wait for minigeek's, most likely better-quality version?
        Go ahead and load it! Many thanks.

Mini can do one too and we'll watch that one too
        -

Comment

put it on please
          THANKS
          Last edited by me@sanctuary; 13 March 2007, 07:58 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Ok then, here it is: Link!

Enjoy!

Comment

Enjoy!
              That was fast

Many Thanks
              sigpic

Comment

Colour me IMPRESSED!!!

That Daily Planet vid is awesome. It's one thing hearing about the new camera and computer technology but seeing it is something else!!

And the snippets of scenes we saw on various screens were fantastic! Amanda said that Ashley was kick butt and seeing is believing. Loved what little we saw of Sanctuary, I want to see MORE

IS IT MAY YET?!?!?
                -

Comment

No go ahead, it's all good. I had to send mine to her Oooberness, so that'll show up elsewhere I guess. You rock.

(she looks so sad... )

(She thinks she had a headache?! I've got CK green on my screen all day long every day of my blessed existence. Squinting is a way of life! )

Last edited by minigeek; 13 March 2007, 09:09 PM.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                  ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Enjoy!
                    Wow thankyou for putting that up and what a great behind the scenes look that was, interesting comment from Amanda about the "green background"
                    More please!
                    ......TARA......

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
                      LOL - I don't even have the setup here to go from my television into my computer so I've got my new archos hooked into my HD set top, and as long as it doesn't do any kind of auto copy protection, I will ensure that sanctuaryfans.com has all the dish you guys need. I'm also recording it to my PVR, but I'll have to hook things up to get it off of that if the archos doesn't grab it. Might take a short bit. Odd though that Discovery HD does not air the program, only Discovery Cable (the non HD channel). Too bad about that.

By the by, the ARCHOS is (imho) one of the best PMPs on the market, and also does podcast content. The unit I have is 160 GB and has a great sized screen for a palm-held unit. It also has superior battery life and will read almost any video codec I've ever seen including H.263 format, DIVX, XVID and WMV, etc. You name it. I can't plug it enough. Love the thing! And it's a personal video recorder also, direct to digital, so you can carry your television with you on the bus, the train, the airplane, and plug it into any external source and watch in full resolution on a large screen TV.

Drool.

Is archos a stand alone hard drive? Does it have it's own OS? This sounds awesome!
                      Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                      William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                      Anon

Comment

LOL - I don't even have the setup here to go from my television into my computer so I've got my new archos hooked into my HD set top, and as long as it doesn't do any kind of auto copy protection, I will ensure that sanctuaryfans.com has all the dish you guys need. I'm also recording it to my PVR, but I'll have to hook things up to get it off of that if the archos doesn't grab it. Might take a short bit. Odd though that Discovery HD does not air the program, only Discovery Cable (the non HD channel). Too bad about that.

By the by, the ARCHOS is (imho) one of the best PMPs on the market, and also does podcast content. The unit I have is 160 GB and has a great sized screen for a palm-held unit. It also has superior battery life and will read almost any video codec I've ever seen including H.263 format, DIVX, XVID and WMV, etc. You name it. I can't plug it enough. Love the thing! And it's a personal video recorder also, direct to digital, so you can carry your television with you on the bus, the train, the airplane, and plug it into any external source and watch in full resolution on a large screen TV.
                        *tries to understand what mini's talking about*

I'm looking forward to watching when I get home from work.

Man, I have to go to work first? Real life sucks.
                        sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                        May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                          Drool.

Is archos a stand alone hard drive? Does it have it's own OS? This sounds awesome!
                          It's multifunction, yes and yes.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                          ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

N John Smith's interview with Slice of SciFi is know online - have not listened yet as I'm currently downloading the interview

http://www.sliceofscifi.com/

Interview: John Smith joins us to talk about his involvement with the new internet-distributed series, Sanctuary. His experience with the “Stargate” franchise has provided the guidance necessary for unique challenges presented during the production of this serialized story.

John tells us about the flexibility that comes without being tied to studio constraints, and the extensive stunt work and CG work that has gone into this “first season”, and more. Stay tuned for the first episode to be released in April!
                            My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

I have fondled minigeek's doohickey. It is lovely
                              scarimor

Comment

Hi There,

I hope it's ok with you, but I've linked your clip on the main page of Sanctuaryfans.com and we'll put Mini's up once it's ready too. If not let me know and I'll take it off.

Also as a fan of this thing... holy wow!! I thought it looked awesome before, but sweet mother of... Sanctuary looks so cool it's not even funny!

Enjoy!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X