Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the updates!

Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
    Quint Studer

Comment

Friendly reminder time :

Don't forget to vote (and vote often) for Sanctuary at the TV Guide 2007 Online Video Awards
      -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
        Friendly reminder time :

Don't forget to vote (and vote often) for Sanctuary at the TV Guide 2007 Online Video Awards
        Thanks RoX. I'd never remember to vote if you didn't post reminders.
        sigpic

Comment

Just found a Sanctuary fan page on Bebo.

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=4080277134
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Friendly reminder time :

-

Comment

So, we just short the first in a series of behind the scenes stuff today. I think you`re going to like it...
              James Graham: Stage 3 Media: www.stage3media.com
              Support Guru/Evangelist/Audience Relations
              http://www.sanctuaryforall.com

Comment

Originally posted by JamesS3M View Post
                So, we just short the first in a series of behind the scenes stuff today. I think you`re going to like it...
                Oooh cool!! *bounces excitedly* that sounds great James, can't wait
                I have a dumb question though, will it be something we pay for like we do for the Webisodes or will it be free? Not that I mind paying for it at all, I was just wondering

Julia(samcarterrules)
                sigpic
                Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

I was gonna ask that...

Good question though.
                  sigpic
                  Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Sorry Bru

Julia(samcarterrules)
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                      Sorry Bru

Julia(samcarterrules)
                      Not at all. Ladies first.
                      sigpic

Comment

It will be free.

Comment

It will be free.
                          YAY!! Thanks James *bounces in anticipation*

Julia(samcarterrules)
                          sigpic

Comment

Brian Krueckl and Che McNabb of the Sanctuary web team are going to be interviewed on the live multimedia video podcast, Nerdvana today at 2pm PT 5pm ET. You can listen to the show live, upload your favorite clips, pictures and CALL IN to the show to ask them questions about Sanctuary!
                            If you can't make the show, it is saved as a podcast afterwards for download.

http://www.nowlive.com/show/100205446

Check it out, it should be interesting.

Comment

Insider X

http://www.sanctuaryforall.com/weblog/index.php

Comment

But, it's not a close, it's only the end of what would essentially be the second hour of the season. Good things come to those who wait.
                                Maybe I misunderstood the formatting then (and apparently I wouldn't be the only one, judging from the review comment -- not that I necessarily agree with their review ... but I digress).

I thought that each four webisodes were supposed to be mini-story archs in themselves, therefore each fourth wep would be a mini-conclusion to whatever had been going on in the previous three weps.

Yes, some of the plotline would continue on throughout the series, obviously, but there was supposed to be some kind of conclusion in wep 8 and then the new twist/mission/etc being intro'd in wep 9 and running through to wep 12 ... so I had assumed that we were going to be centring on the vampire storyarch for the next set. Although with the Morrigan being missing, perhaps not.

Did I miss something in my interpretation, or have management decided that the show needs to follow a more 'conventional' timeline for storyline archs?

*contemplative confusion ... otherwise known as pretty much my normal state of affairs *
                                ~ames
                                ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                                ames on facebook
                                ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Working...
                                X