Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
    I received this email, but I'm still waiting to hear from the support people after asking about two different things via their support form on the main site.
    I'm sorry to hear you haven't heard a response back. If you are still having issues and haven't recieved a reply, you can post on the forum (http://forum.sanctuaryfans.com) under the feedback/help section and a mod will flag your post for and admin and the support team.

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
      I'm sorry to hear you haven't heard a response back. If you are still having issues and haven't recieved a reply, you can post on the forum (http://forum.sanctuaryfans.com) under the feedback/help section and a mod will flag your post for and admin and the support team.
      Thanks. I'll give them another couple of days since they are busy, but I'll go to the forum if I don't hear anything.
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks. I'll give them another couple of days since they are busy, but I'll go to the forum if I don't hear anything.
        You might not hear back. They might just fix it without ever replying to your email......Ann and I have both not ever received emails back but the problems were fixed.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
          You might not hear back. They might just fix it without ever replying to your email......Ann and I have both not ever received emails back but the problems were fixed.
          Hmmm...that's not a very good way of doing things, but if it gets fixed then Woohoo!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz View Post
            Almost pissed my pants when
            Spoiler:
            those creepy creatures that were guarding the sister witches jumped in!!!

Kinda glad their take on the Morgan Le Fay/Merlin story line is going somewhere...different. hopefully, it will put a new twist or two into the next episode.

two thumbs up!
            !!HAPPY BIRTHDAY CINDYZ!!

oh, and sorry about your pants... hehe.

Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
            Quint Studer

Comment

Hmmm...that's not a very good way of doing things, but if it gets fixed then Woohoo!
              Yeah, I never got a response the one time I used their form, but the problem was fixed. It would be nice if they would respond.
              Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
              William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
              Anon

Comment

I got to watch eps 7...and isn't it rare that i'm ahead of folks for once

it'll be fun to see the 'old' 7 compared to the 'new' 7

i think the only comment i have is

Spoiler:
                i find it a bit odd that helen would share her innermost feelings about being alone and the like with will. Unless i missed something, i don't see her opening up to someone she's just known for a few weeks

i liked the rest....although i'm a bit concerned about ashley. she's acting almost...oh like she's gonna go nuts or rogue or something.

but will helen see it? and will she act on it

beyond that, dude, it rocked
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                  Yeah, I never got a response the one time I used their form, but the problem was fixed. It would be nice if they would respond.
                  I've just received a nice email from the Sanctuary folk re. my problem(s).

My problem isn't totally solved, but I was asked to email them back to tell them if everything was okay or not. I'll obviously do this.

I feel much better now that I've had a reply, and hopefully everything will eventually work out okay.

I don't mind how long it takes to work out an issue, but it's nice to know that someone has actually read my mail and has responded.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

Spoiler:
                    i find it a bit odd that helen would share her innermost feelings about being alone and the like with will. Unless i missed something, i don't see her opening up to someone she's just known for a few weeks

i liked the rest....although i'm a bit concerned about ashley. she's acting almost...oh like she's gonna go nuts or rogue or something.

Well I thought that
                    spoilered because not everyone has gotten to see it yet
                    Spoiler:
                    it wasn't so much that Helen was sharing her innermost feelings but rather that Will had p*ssed her off with his crack about "but that's not what you want to hear is it?" and she retaliated with just how much he didn't understand. Normally, I think you are right, Helen so far doesn't appear to be one who shares her feelings easily. Like mother, like daughter huh?

Actually I found it a bit amusing that Will managed to tick off not only Helen but Ashley and Danu as well with the same line of entrenched thinking. When he's out of his comfort zone he goes back to what he's used to (a natural human reaction) and trots out the standard speak without modifying it for the conditions he is facing.

With Ashley I took her actions as a large part of yanking Will's chain because she has told him before she doesn't want to talk, it's not her style, and yet here he is pushing her to talk again. Obviously she does need to talk and sort things out but I think Will needs to get to know her better before pushing her buttons.

I think Helen and Ashley really need to sit down and talk things out, maybe they have that planned in some of the new webisodes? As for Ashley going rogue; I can totally see that happening with her attitude. She's definitely reckless enough and does have quite a few issues.

I wonder when they are going back to filming?
                    I wonder when we can reasonably expect the new webisodes to appear?

I wonder if the delay with Webisode 7 is going to delay Webisode 8
                    -

Comment

Spoiled for picture, not anything deep, insightful, or plot-related.

Not that those would be real risks from me anyway.. hehe.
                      Spoiler:

Is it time for webisode 7 yet??
                      Last edited by tagger; 15 August 2007, 07:25 PM.
                      Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
                      Quint Studer

Comment

Hehe.

Same from me... no actualy spoilers

Spoiler:
                        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post

Me three.

The email we got said web 8 would be delayed too... .

Add Sanctuary to the things that improve with age....

Wine.
                          Some cheeses.**
                          Women.
                          Sanctuary.

** spoiler
                          Spoiler:
                          Really aged cottage cheese, of course!! mmmmmmm.
                          Last edited by tagger; 15 August 2007, 07:33 PM.
                          Quint Studer

Comment

Add Leonard Nimoy to that list. Seriously, pretty good for mid 70s.

Wait, what were we talking about?
                            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                              Add Leonard Nimoy to that list. Seriously, pretty good for mid 70s.

Wait, what were we talking about?
                              Scratch Neep off list. -
                              Add Nimoy to list. +

Done.

Quint Studer

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

Spoiler:

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                                Well I thought that
                                spoilered because not everyone has gotten to see it yet
                                Spoiler:
                                it wasn't so much that Helen was sharing her innermost feelings but rather that Will had p*ssed her off with his crack about "but that's not what you want to hear is it?" and she retaliated with just how much he didn't understand. Normally, I think you are right, Helen so far doesn't appear to be one who shares her feelings easily. Like mother, like daughter huh?

Actually I found it a bit amusing that Will managed to tick off not only Helen but Ashley and Danu as well with the same line of entrenched thinking. When he's out of his comfort zone he goes back to what he's used to (a natural human reaction) and trots out the standard speak without modifying it for the conditions he is facing.

With Ashley I took her actions as a large part of yanking Will's chain because she has told him before she doesn't want to talk, it's not her style, and yet here he is pushing her to talk again. Obviously she does need to talk and sort things out but I think Will needs to get to know her better before pushing her buttons.

I think Helen and Ashley really need to sit down and talk things out, maybe they have that planned in some of the new webisodes? As for Ashley going rogue; I can totally see that happening with her attitude. She's definitely reckless enough and does have quite a few issues.

I haven't seen the new version of wep 7 yet... but I have seen the old one. I agree
                                Spoiler:
                                Poor Will ticked off both the Magnus women in this webisode. lol I think the only reason Helen told him the things she told him is because he made her mad with his incorrect analysis of her. LOL I love Will, but he's got a lot to learn. Helen has been around 157 years and been through several protege (sp?). he still has as lot to learn and also needs to think outside the box a little more. I think he is learning though. He admitted ok the witches are who they say they are. lol

I agree I am hoping Helen and Ashley have that heart to heart, but I don't see it happening in webisode 8. I think maybe in between Webisode 8 and 9 or an entire story arc in season 1. You can tell they have mutual respect for one another from earlier websiodes. In Webi 4 I think when Ashley froze, it scared her! She has a lot to prove to herself. I think after she battles these difficult ghouls part of her will begin to fear that she may have some of the darkness her father does. Especially when she stops to really think about the events.... right now she is using all her energy fighting the bad guys and not allowing herself time to think, talk or deal with any of the issues.

Looking forward to websiode 8!!! Wow looks like it will be action packed! I'm sure it will be a cliff hanger Still I can't wait!

As far start filming .. I don't know I heard October, but not sure where that came from. Hopefully the scenes between webisode 8 and 9 will keep everyone tuning in.

Comment

Working...
                                X