Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 hours?

*wibbles*

Does anyone want to come over and kick everyone else in my building off their internet so mine goes faster? We can wear leather and carry big scary guns
    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
      pricing has been all fixed up?
      It appears so but I already bought my bundle a couple of weeks ago so someone else will have to test it out for us

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
      3 hours?

*wibbles*

Does anyone want to come over and kick everyone else in my building off their internet so mine goes faster? We can wear leather and carry big scary guns
      Oh poor Neep!! However you will be thrilled to know that the wait is DEFINITELY worth it!!

I had to laugh at Ashley
      Spoiler:
      offing that ghoul and then taking her list out and crossing it off

Oh and could anyone read the title of the book that had Bigfoot laughing so much??

Gotta go and grab some lunch and maybe fit another viewing in before my afternoon meeting. I hate Mondays enough with out having 3 meetings to attend!! Don't they know they are interrupting Sanctuary!!
      -

Comment

Hey! Did everyone else see who was on Will's coffee mug
        -

Comment

I've just tried to download webisode 6 and all i keep getting is this, page cannot be found HTTP error 404, also the online player will also not work.
          It was all ok before they went and changed the website know i can't view the webisode at all, i have sent them an email so unless anyone here can help me i guess i have to wait for them to get back to me

Tara looking for any help
          ......TARA......

Comment

Originally posted by tara3583 View Post
            I've just tried to download webisode 6 and all i keep getting is this, page cannot be found HTTP error 404, also the online player will also not work.
            It was all ok before they went and changed the website know i can't view the webisode at all, i have sent them an email so unless anyone here can help me i guess i have to wait for them to get back to me

Hey Tara

Rather than emailing them, the best way to get support is by going to the Sanctuary For All website...then clicking on Support:

http://www.sanctuaryforall.com/pages/support.php

I hope that helps!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Über View Post
              Hey Tara

Rather than emailing them, the best way to get support is by going to the Sanctuary For All website...then clicking on Support:

http://www.sanctuaryforall.com/pages/support.php

I hope that helps!
              Oh, ok i'll do that, thanks for your help
              ......TARA......

Comment

Oh, ok i'll do that, thanks for your help
                Sure thing. As you can imagine, their email gets hammered with spam and therefore posts they want to see get lost in the deluge.

The support form helps ensure a better response time as it does not suffer the same problem.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate View Post
                  Hmmm I liked the old design. It was more interactive & wasnt one of the big points about Sanctuary was there was supposed to be an Interactice Online Experience while waiting for the Webisodes ? This new design seems to take that away. Unless Webisdoes are coming once a week now ?
                  Lame flash menus != interaction.

Comment

Webisode 6 was excellent. I get so involved with the story and then it stops and I'm always like, "Wha...no...(sigh) another two weeks."

An answer RealmOfX's question and other webisode 6 thoughts:

Spoiler:
                    --Bigfoot was reading Gone With The Wind. {ETA: Excuse me! It's Gone With the Trash! I didn't look closely enough. And that makes so much more sense since he was laughing so much reading it! Not that I don't enjoy the Bigfoot character, but there was someone else I was impatient to see...}
                    --Paul McGillion!!! I'm loving Wexford and I certainly hope we see more of him! Such interesting choices for the way he talks and dresses.
                    --Amanda looks great in this episode (as usual). I liked her appearance in the scene where she talks to her father. I also *LOVE* the outfit she wore visiting Wexford.
                    --I'd love a little more backstory on Bigfoot. He totally backed down when Helen said she would decide when he was recovered.
                    --I'm so curious about Ashley's little checklist. What is on the list? Why does she have a list? I thought that Ashley was disturbed by the fact that she froze while being attacked by monsters and wanted to go after something particularly dangerous in order to get over her fear. What is the list all about? Are there several different types of dangerous creatures that are off-limits which she now wishes to hunt? Does the creature have some ability that is very similar to Druitt's which Ashley now wishes to study? (So she is better prepared the next time they meet.)

And another long two weeks ahead.
                    Last edited by meredithchandler73; 30 July 2007, 06:16 AM. Reason: correcting my mistake
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Hi Tara,

I think maybe the UK server is down b/c I can't DL it either and online playing work either for me So I used the help form thing. Just wanted to let you know your not alone (((((Tara)))))

*now runs out before seeing any spoilers lol*

Julia(samcarterrules)
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

No. Take a closer look and freeze the frame.

Bigfoot was not
                        Spoiler:
                        reading Gone with the Wind
                        he was
                        Spoiler:
                        reading Gone with the Trash.
                        As for what that is?

No friggin' idea.

Comment

OK, finally downloaded. I'm up to the title sequence and all I can say is, Heeeee!
                          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                            Hi Tara,

I think maybe the UK server is down b/c I can't DL it either and online playing work either for me So I used the help form thing. Just wanted to let you know your not alone (((((Tara)))))

Julia(samcarterrules)
                            Thanks Julia, i was really looking foreward to seeing it this morning as i don't work on Mondays and it's become once a fortnight must see thing for me!
                            Also not looking at spoilers, hard though!
                            Tara also about to run off before she see's something she should'nt!
                            ......TARA......

Comment

Oh, that was so cool! I thought the
                              Spoiler:
                              lantern at the beginning
                              worked well, it didn't seem to have the issues that have bugged people about the torches (flashlights). I will have to watch it again.

Spoiler:
                              Wexford talking about Merlin and Morgan le Fay... hehe. This is not Atlantis!

I love the witches so much

As for Helen having food served in the autopsy room? Why does that not surprise me?

Oh, and my sister is going to psych when she sees Helen's tie... she loves ties. And with the heels? Awesome

I will watch it again now...
                              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                                Hi Tara,

Julia(samcarterrules)
                                If that's the case, it's not just the UK servern cause I can't see it either. Can't download it and can't watch it online and I live in Belgium
                                *closes eyes quikly before seeing spoilers*

Comment

Working...
                                X