Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

those are some of my main question, i just need to know moreto be able to fully get involved, i have ideas about what the show could choose to fele like in terms of storyline but until i get info on what things they want the audience to do, im kind of stuck about what they want from us. I hope i get an email soon, i asked several of those questions and maybe that will shed some light on the project for everyone.
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Comment

Well, I returned the email saying I'm interested in the beta. Doesn't really matter what they want us to do - I'm happy to be asked for my opinion, really. It's such an exciting concept, I really can't wait to see where they take it.
      sigpic
      My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
        Well, I returned the email saying I'm interested in the beta. Doesn't really matter what they want us to do - I'm happy to be asked for my opinion, really. It's such an exciting concept, I really can't wait to see where they take it.
        I can't wait to see where this goes too. I just sent back an email to them as well.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
          very late last night, i replied to the email as well.. i was just asking if anything else was needed to sign up as a beta tester and for clarification on a few points.. and i just got another email letting me know that as of right now, nothing else was needed.. and then he went on to answer the few questions i had asked about the show.. nice to see he's reading all of the emails personally.. makes me feel special!

Comment

Originally posted by bikerchic1977 View Post
            very late last night, i replied to the email as well.. i was just asking if anything else was needed to sign up as a beta tester and for clarification on a few points.. and i just got another email letting me know that as of right now, nothing else was needed.. and then he went on to answer the few questions i had asked about the show.. nice to see he's reading all of the emails personally.. makes me feel special!
            Ditto, about half an hour ago. Agreed, I was surprised at the quick response and pleased that he took the effort to respond himself. Still excited.
            sigpic
            My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Well I just sent my email for participation as well..... I hope I'm not to late
              Actor
              [/URL]Stargate Worlds Community Website

Comment

Likewise - he replied to my email (in which I had given a little feedback on the issues I had with the link to download the music not working for me) and said I'd already started beta testing by alerting them to that hiccup!

Bless....
                sigpic

Comment

Mr. Cheeky and his pals are ready for anything.

sigpic
                  Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                  To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                  And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

k .. i am interested, but how to get into beta?
                    i really like everything i saw and i wish they get the best out of it ...
                    VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Im still waiting for a personal email on the questions i asked but i did get another email sayign that all i needed to do to confirm i wanted to beta was to reply to the origional response to help out, and the rest would follow.
                      sigpic
                      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                      Stargate : Genesis |
                      Original Starship DesignThread
                      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                      11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
                        Actually the 40min figure came from a interview Gateworld had with Martin Wood. I think it was more speculation that it would be like a standard television series. It also mentioned that their would be no time constraints like a typical show and that every episode would be a director's cut. This may still be the case as we have no idea how many of these webisodes they may release at one time. From other interviews, we have heard that the pilot was 2hrs and I doubt they would stream a 2hr show that wasn't broken up into smaller parts, so maybe this is what they are planning to do. I suppose it's all speculation at this point in time.
                        Okay, I feel better knowing that I didn't just pull that figure from nowhere. Thanks for all the helpful information!

Originally posted by tagger View Post
                        I just hope the webisodes are not stretched out over 2 months i.e. 12 - 20 minutes per week for 8 weeks.

My anticipation span is not up to that.
                        Same. If episodes are going to be weekly I hope they're at least like 30 minutes long. Otherwise I might go crazy waiting and only getting that little bit!

I sent my reply to hi first e-mail a few days ago. Should I be worried I haven't heard back or do you think its just cause I didn't ask questions?

Comment

Originally posted by Goddess View Post
                          I sent my reply to hi first e-mail a few days ago. Should I be worried I haven't heard back or do you think its just cause I didn't ask questions?
                          Quite possibly, I haven't had an answer but then I didn't ask a question either.
                          -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                            Quite possibly, I haven't had an answer but then I didn't ask a question either.
                            Same here...... I just sent a reply to the initial email I got......No response yet... We shall see. If there answering them one by one then it's understandable.
                            Actor
                            [/URL]Stargate Worlds Community Website

Comment

I'd written and asked them a question and was told they'd added me to the beta team. I think it's a given everyone who asked would be added.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                              ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                                Should I be worried if I asked a question and got no answer?

Perhaps I have been relegated to the omega team?

Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
                                Quint Studer

Comment

Working...
                                X