No announcement yet.

Kansas (320)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, you think Hook got transported by a sea witch? How did he get her do that? It still doesn't explain what happened to his ship.
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      What's an AED?
      Automated external deliberator. Its basically the paddles the paramedics use but for a layperson. The stats show CPR alone is only effective 8%. Using an AED to shock the patients heart increases the possibility of survival
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Automated external deliberator. Its basically the paddles the paramedics use but for a layperson. The stats show CPR alone is only effective 8%. Using an AED to shock the patients heart increases the possibility of survival
        Thanks. But I think the word is defibrillator.

Comment

I detest spelling and grammar Nazis
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
            Newish rules say you don't need a mask and don't need mouth-to-mouth, just chest compressions until help arrives.
            Strange.. my last CPR class was in 2011 (may ish), and we were still taught to do mouth to mouth in it.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              Strange.. my last CPR class was in 2011 (may ish), and we were still taught to do mouth to mouth in it.
              Read my previous post. Hands on is for people uncomfortable with rescues breaths. Chest compressions is always preferred. My recertification was in 2013.
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                So, you think Hook got transported by a sea witch? How did he get her do that? It still doesn't explain what happened to his ship.
                He is a Pirate and has sailed the Realms for some time, so he got to have heard about her and maybe called for her help when recieving the Letter from Neal. Of course everything comes with a Price and as already pointed out, that Pirate loves his Ship. He may have traded it for passage to New York.
                Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                  He is a Pirate and has sailed the Realms for some time, so he got to have heard about her and maybe called for her help when recieving the Letter from Neal. Of course everything comes with a Price and as already pointed out, that Pirate loves his Ship. He may have traded it for passage to New York.
                  That's possible. The ship has been with him since he was in the Navy, so getting passage to New York might have been the only reason he'd give it up. If so, I wonder how soon he made it to NY after getting it back from Blackbeard.

Spoiler:
                  In the promo for the finale... need to know why Killian punches his past self.
                  sigpic

Comment

That's possible. The ship has been with him since he was in the Navy, so getting passage to New York might have been the only reason he'd give it up. If so, I wonder how soon he made it to NY after getting it back from Blackbeard.

Spoiler:
                    In the promo for the finale... need to know why Killian punches his past self.
                    1) Please note that is a spoiler for the next episode as sometimes people post spoilers even for the episode that's the topic of the thread.

2) It would be very cool, if he traded it for the opportunity to help and see Emma again.

Comment

Sorry... I will note what episode the spoilers are for in the future.

After watching Jolly Roger again, perhaps he did.

Slight past spoilers, and future episode spoilers...

Spoiler:
                      Since everyone has their memories back now, his crew knows what happened to the ship. Where the ship is might come up when they run into his past self in the finale.
                      sigpic

Comment

Sorry... I will note what episode the spoilers are for in the future.
                        No problem, the only spoilers that matter are those for future episodes. If people viewed the current episode it is assumed they already saw or are aware of the events from previous episodes

Comment

I'm still REELING over the whole Rumple/Belle engagement!! hahahahaha!! LOVE IT!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                            I'm still REELING over the whole Rumple/Belle engagement!! hahahahaha!! LOVE IT!
                            Erm...

Spoiler:
                            Didn't Rumple give Belle the wrong dagger?
                            sigpic

Comment

Erm...

Spoiler:
                              Didn't Rumple give Belle the wrong dagger?
                              Spoiler:
                              I'm choosing to ignore that!! LOL! i mean Rumple playing switcharoo with the dagger is gonna bite him in the @$$ later, but I am focusing ont he RumBelleness of the scene!!! He wants to marry her and she wants to marry him!! I'm a happy shipper! LOL!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                I'm choosing to ignore that!! LOL! i mean Rumple playing switcharoo with the dagger is gonna bite him in the @$$ later, but I am focusing ont he RumBelleness of the scene!!! He wants to marry her and she wants to marry him!! I'm a happy shipper! LOL!
                                Spoiler:
                                I was paying more attention to the Emma/ Killian and Regina/ Robin scenes. They made me ship them. And also... time travel adventures on Sunday!

There also needs to be more sassy Killian.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X