Kansas (320)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
    If Regina has the pendant, will Zelena even have any power in Oz? And also... trying to drown Captain Jones for that curse... bad form. She could have saved him another way too.

I'm very curious about the name of the new prince, and location of the Jolly Roger.
    The Pendant also turned into smoke and reunited with Zelena which opened the Portal through time.

I am also curios about those 2 things, I still dont buy that Hook would leave his Ship in New York. Hopefully the Baby has a original Name. It would be messed up to give him a Fairytale one and then watch im grow up to be exactly that Person.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
      I like that, but Regina loves Henry and Robin too much to leave them. Henry couldn't go as Emma wouldn't go with them. But I could see Robin Hood and his son leaving with Regina.

However, that sounds more like writing Regina out of the show instead of as a way to keep her around and the writers definitely want to keep Regina around.
      i really didn't state it right. i meant go back in time and grab baby zelena, and then go forward to her correct timelime and raise zelena in the present.
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
        The Pendant also turned into smoke and reunited with Zelena which opened the Portal through time.

I am also curios about those 2 things, I still dont buy that Hook would leave his Ship in New York. Hopefully the Baby has a original Name. It would be messed up to give him a Fairytale one and then watch im grow up to be exactly that Person.
        I must have missed that part.

Yeah, they can't just name the baby Galahad, and have give go on a quest when he grows up. Whatever happened to it for how he got back, and he didn't mention it. That worries me a little.

'Cause reasons...

Spoiler:
        My summary for a certain hospital scene.

Daddy! Charming: It's dangerous to go alone. Take your pirate.
        Emma: But, Dad, I don't want to.
        Daddy! Charming: *to Hook* I want to look after her.
        Hook: Thanks, mate. *to Emma* See? He wants me to join you.
        Emma: Fine. Come along, pirate.
        Hook: Yes, dear.

I spend too much time on tumblr.
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

I must have missed that part.

Yeah, they can't just name the baby Galahad, and have give go on a quest when he grows up. Whatever happened to it for how he got back, and he didn't mention it. That worries me a little.

'Cause reasons...

Spoiler:
          My summary for a certain hospital scene.

Daddy! Charming: It's dangerous to go alone. Take your pirate.
          Emma: But, Dad, I don't want to.
          Daddy! Charming: *to Hook* I want to look after her.
          Hook: Thanks, mate. *to Emma* See? He wants me to join you.
          Emma: Fine. Come along, pirate.
          Hook: Yes, dear.

I spend too much time on tumblr.
          That is the thing that worries me as well. He just has not said so far where the Jolly Roger is, that makes his being in our Realm pretty suspicous. Also the fact that none that were returned by the curse should have been able to open up a Portal or does hook not count, because he was not hit by the curse in the beginning, he just returned with it.
          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

That is the thing that worries me as well. He just has not said so far where the Jolly Roger is, that makes his being in our Realm pretty suspicous. Also the fact that none that were returned by the curse should have been able to open up a Portal or does hook not count, because he was not hit by the curse in the beginning, he just returned with it.
            I swear it's been mentioned that the ship can travel through realms. Yet he hasn't mentioned it. Except about the memory potion, which was shortly before New York.
            sigpic

Comment

I swear it's been mentioned that the ship can travel through realms. Yet he hasn't mentioned it. Except about the memory potion, which was shortly before New York.
              I think it was more that the ship survives such Travel. So far it either needed the Portal Bean or a special Sail to cross realms. None of which hook should have. So I wonder how he was supposedly sailing the realms.
              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

I think it was more that the ship survives such Travel. So far it either needed the Portal Bean or a special Sail to cross realms. None of which hook should have. So I wonder how he was supposedly sailing the realms.
                Didn't he already burn that sail? Could have fond, stolen, or won a magic item. Maybe he's secretly a wizard... of the ocean. So many other people on this show are magic.

Spoiler:
                If he gave up the ship to get to New York, it will give me major Captain Swan feels.
                sigpic

Comment

Didn't he already burn that sail? Could have fond, stolen, or won a magic item. Maybe he's secretly a wizard... of the ocean. So many other people on this show are magic.

Spoiler:
                  If he gave up the ship to get to New York, it will give me major Captain Swan feels.
                  The first Sail he burned when he became a Pirate and the second was just Powered by Pans shadow which is now also gone. I guess you are right and he could have aquired another magic item. Still, that all of that is being ignored and just swept under the rug seems odd.
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

The first Sail he burned when he became a Pirate and the second was just Powered by Pans shadow which is now also gone. I guess you are right and he could have aquired another magic item. Still, that all of that is being ignored and just swept under the rug seems odd.
                    Yeah, it is instead odd. He possibly would have mentioned it to Smee when they were planning to take Henry to New York. There is also the thing about sacrificing something you love.
                    That pirate loves his ship.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                      i really didn't state it right. i meant go back in time and grab baby zelena, and then go forward to her correct timelime and raise zelena in the present.
                      Well, that would just create a paradox. Regina would change the past and then wind up in a future where most likely, Storybrooke is gone since people went back to FTL once Regina ended the curse. So she would no longer have Henry and be back to a period of time where her and Robin Hood were not getting along.

Still, I think that would be cool. Sort of a way of giving both chances at being better in their roles as mother and daughter.

@Tomstone It was stated by Regina in FTL in the last episode, that once she ended the curse and sent people back to FTL, the barrier between realms was restored and that would prevent any magic beans, hatter's hat, or other usual methods from crossing realms.

However, the Curse would restore such ability. Also, there's a bit of a hole. Mermaids were said to be easily able to cross realms and there was a lot of realm-trotting prior to the curse's original enactment. Frankenstein's realm, Hook's meeting with Pan and then heading off to The Enchanted Forest, Zelena going back and forth between Oz, Alice and Wonderland, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                        New-ish rules of CPR do not require mouth to mouth.
                        Newish rules have you using one of those mask things. Emma didn't have one so had to use old rules CPR with lip to lip contact.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                          Newish rules have you using one of those mask things. Emma didn't have one so had to use old rules CPR with lip to lip contact.
                          Newish rules say you don't need a mask and don't need mouth-to-mouth, just chest compressions until help arrives.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                            Newish rules say you don't need a mask and don't need mouth-to-mouth, just chest compressions until help arrives.
                            Its preferable to do both rescue breaths and chest compressions. Many bystanders however are shown to be uncomfortable breathing into another person mouth. While both help it has been shown that chest compressions are so important in getting the blood moving. Although in the real world Hook would need at least a AED to live
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              Its preferable to do both rescue breaths and chest compressions. Many bystanders however are shown to be uncomfortable breathing into another person mouth. While both help it has been shown that chest compressions are so important in getting the blood moving. Although in the real world Hook would need at least a AED to live
                              What's an AED?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
                                Well, that would just create a paradox. Regina would change the past and then wind up in a future where most likely, Storybrooke is gone since people went back to FTL once Regina ended the curse. So she would no longer have Henry and be back to a period of time where her and Robin Hood were not getting along.

Still, I think that would be cool. Sort of a way of giving both chances at being better in their roles as mother and daughter.

@Tomstone It was stated by Regina in FTL in the last episode, that once she ended the curse and sent people back to FTL, the barrier between realms was restored and that would prevent any magic beans, hatter's hat, or other usual methods from crossing realms.

However, the Curse would restore such ability. Also, there's a bit of a hole. Mermaids were said to be easily able to cross realms and there was a lot of realm-trotting prior to the curse's original enactment. Frankenstein's realm, Hook's meeting with Pan and then heading off to The Enchanted Forest, Zelena going back and forth between Oz, Alice and Wonderland, etc.
                                Yet as far as we know there are no more Portal Beans and they, besides the special Sail, are the only things that can enable the Jolly Roger to cross Realms. So again, if Hooks ship is in New York, how the F did it get there? I am starting to think that Hook got Ursulas help. Mermaids are able to cross realms easily as you said, so she must be able to as well. There has to be some reason they introduced Ursula somewhat.

Spoiler:
                                In the end the preview talked about a new Land they would go to and Arielle and her Prince are far away and have their happy ever after. So something is wrong since the only other Character that is happy is Gepetto with his child Pinocchio.

Though thinking back at the possible Mushu (the chinese Guy with magic) and the electrocuting Pinocchio thing, I guess sometimes the writers do not think about it that much though.
                                Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                                Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Working...
                                X