No announcement yet.

Rumpelstiltskin and Belle shipper thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are not sure last I heard they were still working on finishing the Season Finale so it is possible that he could find out at the end of this season or they might torture us and make us wait (but I hope not)
    sigpic

Comment

Emilie will be in the Season finale in some fashion..... but the spoilers are TIGHT LIPPED! so we have no idea when she will be back.
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the info dragongirl and AresLover452, one episode of them is not enough, I need more!

Comment

Yup!! I am so waiting for them to bring Belle back!! I love them so much!!
          sigpic

Comment

Got sucked into Youtube and I found this. I loved it! So I had to share

sigpic

Comment

youtube is EASY to get sucked into!! lmao!! thanks for sharing!! It was awesome and it made me want to cry!!! they so need a happy ending!
              sigpic

Comment

I sure hope they throw us a bone or two about Belle before the season ends! I would hate to spend the whole summer with nothing new to imagine.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                  Got sucked into Youtube and I found this. I loved it! So I had to share

[video=youtube;ADiB3yAdj1s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADiB3yAdj1s&list=FLjB1QlNjsUHRN4Dw5YZVDtA&index=1&feature=plpp_video
                  Thanks for that vid! It's lovely, and the audio is very well done.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yes you tube is very easy to get sucked into.

I thought that was a brilliant vid the clips and the music and I was ready to cry so naturally I had to share it.

Hopefully by the end of this season we have some good to go with the vids like Rumple getting to be the knight in shiny armor rescuing Belle
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                      I sure hope they throw us a bone or two about Belle before the season ends! I would hate to spend the whole summer with nothing new to imagine.
                      Me too!! I hope she gets some screen time with Rumpel in the Season Finale! O_O!! It will be awesome! i need some Rumpelle to get me through the summer!

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                      Yes you tube is very easy to get sucked into.

I thought that was a brilliant vid the clips and the music and I was ready to cry so naturally I had to share it.

Hopefully by the end of this season we have some good to go with the vids like Rumple getting to be the knight in shiny armor rescuing Belle
                      Belle and Rumpel used the word FOREVER a lot and I love it! an dI sincerely hope they get to have FOREVER with each other.
                      sigpic

Comment

Here is chapter 8 of my fanfic FINDING BELLE!! enjoy!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7831799/8/Finding_Belle
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                          Here is chapter 8 of my fanfic FINDING BELLE!! enjoy!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7831799/8/Finding_Belle
                          Oh, I am really happy, I would read that this evening ^^
                          sigpic
                          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Enjoy it!! lmao!!! Most of the chapter is set in TFW!!
                            sigpic

Comment

New arts I made!

here is an original:

Icon:

Variations:

Used duo tones or light blue and light crimson

Last edited by AresLover452; 29 March 2012, 02:24 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

It is really very beautiful ^^
                                sigpic
                                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X