Rumpelstiltskin and Belle shipper thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
    Totally! Even the Dark One deserves a chance at a happy ending with the woman who loved him so much!
    Rumple is good on the inside!!! Just manipulative
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
      Well, I think that Rumpy is neutral, he follows only his own interests ^^ '
      sigpic
      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Hehe!! he is.... Rumpelstiltskin is forever on Rumpelstiltskin's side and nothing will change that!! lol! until he gets Belle back. Then he will work doubly hard to ensure her safety.

Originally posted by Duval View Post
        Well, I think that Rumpy is neutral, he follows only his own interests ^^ '
        His own interests comes first!! lmao!
        sigpic

Comment

Now we've seen that Rumple has said that love is the most powerful thing, so I wonder if all his manipulations and such will eventually lead to a true happy ending for everyone. If his goal is to release himself from the curse of being the Dark One, (and get back his son and Belle), I wonder if there is a way to destroy the bad magic of the Dark One once and for all, and if that will somehow render all evil powerless? Hum. I know I have not fully thought this out yet. But will it somehow effect the Evil Queen as well?
          sigpic

Comment

Ending Rumpelstiltskin's curse involves Belle.... she is the only way to end his curse.... short of him being killed with mystical blade that bears his name.
            sigpic

Comment

I have to agree her kiss started to turn him back to being human
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                I have to agree her kiss started to turn him back to being human

she gave him the kiss of True Love.... but he wasn't ready for it at the time.
                sigpic

Comment

yeah I had started to say he needs to want it to happen but I think he would probably be more willing since her "death"
                  sigpic

Comment

His whole world in Storybrooke has been built around Belle's death, built around the despair and sorrow he was feeling. When he finds Belle, he will be more than willing to end his curse.
                    sigpic

Comment

watching Skin Deep for about the millionth time. It's still amazing
                      sigpic

Comment

my friend just drew this for me
                        sigpic

Comment

http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w481/winstonandviktor/548137_3672732622072_1387617684_33514124_900942620_n.jpg

my friend just drew this for me
                          Good friend!
                          sigpic

Comment

watching Skin Deep for about the millionth time. It's still amazing
                            It's 42 minutes of PURE PERFECTION!!! All of it, from start to finish! lol!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                              Good friend!
                              I have been bugging her to draw this for me for weeks!
                              sigpic

Comment

I started watching Once Upon a Time when it began, but I stopped watching b/c I got sort of bored... I know that they reenact most fairy tales so just today I looked to see if the beauty and the beast story line was made into an episode, b/c beauty and the beast is my favorite fairytale. I found the Skin Deep episode and just WOW! it was incredible, the whole plot line that has to do with the chipped cup and how much he adores it is just heart wrenching! The fact that Belle is still alive is awesome.

I am a little confused though because the actress who plays Belle is only said to be in 2 already aired episodes this season according to imdb. So are they waiting till season 2 to have Rumpelstiltskin find out she's alive? That's the thing that annoys me about the show, something happens and then you have to wait forever for it to get resolved... does anyone know anything about when Belle will make another appearance?

Comment

Working...
                                X