Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once Upon A Time General Discussion/News/Speculation (spoilers possible)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is still amazing! That is a lot more than I would have guessed, I need to rewatch them all.
    sigpic

Comment

Watched the first episode last night. I quite enjoyed it.

So lemme get this straight. Emma is Snow Whites daughter? The horrible Mayor is the Evil Queen that put the curse on? Does she remember everything or is she in the same boat as the rest by not remembering? Is this the ship that everyone is talking about? Swanqueen I think it was called. I don't get it if it is. Assuming that Emma is the daughter of Snow White and the Mayor is the evil queen, wouldn't that be kinda weird? Is Snow white that teacher Emma met? And I'm assuming the guy in the coma is Prince Charming.

So who's the kid and how does he remember when Emma doesn't?

Or it could be completely wrong
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post

So lemme get this straight. Emma is Snow Whites daughter? The horrible Mayor is the Evil Queen that put the curse on? Does she remember everything or is she in the same boat as the rest by not remembering? Is this the ship that everyone is talking about? Swanqueen I think it was called. I don't get it if it is. Assuming that Emma is the daughter of Snow White and the Mayor is the evil queen, wouldn't that be kinda weird? Is Snow white that teacher Emma met? And I'm assuming the guy in the coma is Prince Charming.

Do you really want to know before seeing the other episodes?

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
          Do you really want to know before seeing the other episodes?
          Well kinda yes and no Helpful I know

Do I have at least have the characters correct?
          sigpic

Comment

You have the characters right.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post

You will find out the answers to your questions in later episodes. However, answering these won't give away a whole lot of other information.

Spoiler:
              Yes, Emma is Snow White's daughter

The horrible Mayor is the Evil Queen and she alone remembers everything because she cast the curse that made everyone else forget.

The ship everyone is apparently referring to is between Emma and a future character.

Emma is the daughter of Snow and Prince Charming, and Snow is the stepdaughter of the Evil Queen.

Snow is the teacher that Emma met.

The guy in the coma is Prince Charming.

The kid is Henry, who is Emma's biological child, whom she gave up for adoption, and who got adopted by Regina/Mayor/Evil Queen.

Clear now?

All this raised many, many more questions the answers to which will be revealed in later episodes.
              Last edited by hedwig; 09 June 2016, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Thanks guys. At least I pretty much got the characters correct.
                sigpic

Comment

Haven't had a chance to watch any more because of Euro 2016
                  sigpic

Comment

Has anyone else heard yet that season 6 won't be split into two?
                    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

I read that too. Should be interesting.

Comment

I am optimistic since I found the season spilt also made the quality of the show go down
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

My only fear is that we will get the really insane season 2 thing going on. You remember here is 2 new eps in 3 weeks another 3 eps then hey here is another 2 week break okay we are back oh just kidding we wont air anything for a month. I hated that.
                          sigpic

Comment

I don't get that mentally. Most TV shows do that
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

A show taking a 2 week break here and there fine but never getting more than 2-3 eps before an even longer break just annoying. the first half of season 2 had like one break that was it the last half took 5 months to air 10 eps that is not normal.
                              sigpic

Comment

Looking at the S2 airdates, that never happened
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X