Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once Upon A Time General Discussion/News/Speculation (spoilers possible)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
    I only liked some parts of it, same goes with the second half of season 4 (though I liked the second half of 3 more than the second half of 4).
    ok I agree with that
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Half seasons are just their attempt to make more money, simple as that. "We need more seasons! Split 'em!"

If OUAT had kept going the way it started out, the show would probably be soaring. The whole Neverland arc could've been much more complex and intricate, with more characters and more of a presence to Neverland itself. The whole Oz nonsense should've been cut.

Ditto for the Queens Of Darkness, minus Cruella De Vil. The entirety of season 4 should've focused on the Author(who should've been referenced in the earlier seasons at least once) and if you really need a half-season, have a few episodes take place in the alternate reality(and actually have villains win there as opposed to what it actually was - Gold's fanfiction).
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

I think part of the season splitting is because of how they are doing the mid season break they figure give us a mini season with a story arc then leave us for a while and come back with a second mini season instead of doing one long one and making us have to wait for months before we get to see the conclusion
        sigpic

Comment

Idk about you all, but I'm excited to see how the established characters have to deal with the new baddies in town.

It's interesting to see the traditional British pinnacle poster boy of heros, King Arthur, as a mean spirited villain. It makes me wonder what Merlin and Morgan Le Fay would really be like, if they're even going to be included in this storyline. Would they be similar to Rumplestiltskin and Regina, as reformed villains, or is this going to be completely new story about the Camelot characters altogether.

The plot thickens.

I can't wait for 8 pm EST!
          StarshineRoxie
          A woman that allows herself the balance of cool wisdom and strength of heart.
          sigpic

Comment

I'm not so quick to call Arthur a villian at this point.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

The main reason is because of what happened last week, when he manipulated someone into killing themselves by telling them "it was for the greater good". It's just too much of a low blow for me.

I much prefer Regina's honesty. She killed people while they were still standing on their own two feet. In the eye and proudly.
              StarshineRoxie
              sigpic

Comment

Tonight's episode was interesting. It explained the weird behavioral loyalty to Arthur by Camelot. Now we get to see what Emma does next week to Rumplestiltskin. Karma, maybe?
                StarshineRoxie
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starshineRoxie View Post
                  The main reason is because of what happened last week, when he manipulated someone into killing themselves by telling them "it was for the greater good". It's just too much of a low blow for me.

I much prefer Regina's honesty. She killed people while they were still standing on their own two feet. In the eye and proudly.
                  That's morally gray but not a villian. Good people do have to kill sometimes
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

I see that Ginny, Josh and Jennifer have all been nominated for a People's Choice Award. I think they were last year too. I find it interesting that Lana Parilla and Robert Carlyle are consistently left out of these nominations, when both of them act circles around the others in the cast. I'm not saying the others don't act their parts well; I'm just saying that Lana and Robert act their parts far better and should be included in these nominations.

Comment

Especially Carlyle! But then again, he wasn't nominated for his work as Rush either.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                        Especially Carlyle! But then again, he wasn't nominated for his work as Rush either.
                        He did get a Gemini award (in Canada) for his work as Rush, though.

Comment

Being i never see that awards show, let alone heard of it before i saw it mentioned on this site many years back, it is not imo as 'public' as getting say a "peoples choice", or golden globe.

Comment

Robbie Kay is going to be coming back for the 100th ep there is an article about it here
                            sigpic

Comment

Ohh.. Wonder how they will work him into it?

Comment

I don't know there are a couple dead characters that are supposed to be in that ep as well which makes me wonder what will be going on that so many dead come back
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X