Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once Upon A Time General Discussion/News/Speculation (spoilers possible)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
    Elizabeth Mitchell (from "Lost" and "Revolution") will be playing the Snow Queen. Was there a Snow Queen in "Frozen"? There is another actress who will be playing Elsa's sister, and there will be a bunch of trolls apparently, as well. There'a 2-3 page spread in the current TV Guide magazine about all of this.
    Yes, Elsa was the Snow Queen in the film; in OUaT though, she is played by Georgina Haig.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
      Yes, Elsa was the Snow Queen in the film; in OUaT though, she is played by Georgina Haig.
      The TV Guide review said Elizabeth Mitchell will be playing the Snow Queen, "though her exact connectoin to Anna and Elsa is being kept under wraps".. It says that Georgina Haig will play Elsa and Elizabeth Lail will play Anna.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
        The TV Guide review said Elizabeth Mitchell will be playing the Snow Queen, "though her exact connectoin to Anna and Elsa is being kept under wraps".. It says that Georgina Haig will play Elsa and Elizabeth Lail will play Anna.
        *nods* This is correct; according to ABC its possible that Elizabeth Mitchells character may or may not be their mother. Which would honestly be really weird. Because their mother had no abilites like Elsa. Hence Elsa was referred as the Snow Queen in the film. But the show is different and I am just excited as heck that Elsa is going to be on TV in live action and can't stop drolling. However, I do not know how to get screenshots off a DVR, Though, to those that can I make this question, could you get as many of Elsa {solo on screen please, though group shots are good too} as you can for me ? If so I'll send you my email and you can send me the files through there

Thanks in advance,

Note: I was only able to find ONE full body shot of Georgina Haig as Elsa without any behind the scenes stuff in the way. {almost all the shots I've seen have something with the crew in the camera shot. which ruins it for me.}

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Apparently, OUAT is back on tonight, but it's a rerun, ... not the first episode of Season 4. Looks like the last episode of last season.

Comment

It's new in a week, dude.
            sigpic
            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
              It's new in a week, dude.
              I found that out this evening. And that's dudette, if you don't mind ... well, even if you do.

Comment

Fair enough. A week seems both close and far away.
                sigpic
                Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                  Fair enough. A week seems both close and far away.
                  Yes, yes it does. Why do we have to wait a week.....

Well darn....

My parents favorite show is on at the SAME EXACT TIME as OUaT >.< and they're already DVRing two other shows at the same time *unhappy*

Anyone know how to get DVR screenshots ?

I'd kill to get some screenshots {best possible quality please} of Georgina Haig as Elsa. If someone can do it, I'll contact you by PM with my email that you can send me the entire file/folder/whatever of images

Comment

Guess you might need to see if you can get a TV drop in your room, so you can watch it in there!

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                      Yes, yes it does. Why do we have to wait a week.....

Well darn....

My parents favorite show is on at the SAME EXACT TIME as OUaT >.< and they're already DVRing two other shows at the same time *unhappy*

Anyone know how to get DVR screenshots ?

I'd kill to get some screenshots {best possible quality please} of Georgina Haig as Elsa. If someone can do it, I'll contact you by PM with my email that you can send me the entire file/folder/whatever of images
                      Watch it on demand or on ABC.com. I'm pretty sure it's made available rather quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
                        Watch it on demand or on ABC.com. I'm pretty sure it's made available rather quickly.
                        Tried looking for it on ABC's WATCHABC but there is no service for it in my area So at this moment I am unable to watch it online; My parents DO have Comcast Xfinity however, so they have watched showed on their laptop a few times through comcast. Not sure if it'd be on there though. I at least got the DRV set up to record the premire {they have another show they watch at the same time on a different channel}

Comment

You just need your Xfinity username and password to verify you are a member and you will be able to stream ABC shows. It takes about 2 minutes
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            You just need your Xfinity username and password to verify you are a member and you will be able to stream ABC shows. It takes about 2 minutes
                            *gives Scholar points to Jel* Thankees

Comment

Not sure if this is the correct place to put it - but just found this interview with Sean Maguire (Robin) - of great interest to me and possibly other UKers - he mentions that Channel 5 have picked up OUAT again - I hope this is true as I had to order the DVD to see it (which I don't altogether mind, what with intending to collect it all anyway )

http://once-storybrooke.com/website/...me-robin-hood/

SM: The thing is though that the show hasn’t been on recently, because Channel 5 took it off the air and just now have recently put it back on now.
                              PSP: I heard about that! Glad they picked it up again.
                              SM: Yeah, my mum hasn’t seen season three yet.
                              sigpic
                              ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                                Not sure if this is the correct place to put it - but just found this interview with Sean Maguire (Robin) - of great interest to me and possibly other UKers - he mentions that Channel 5 have picked up OUAT again - I hope this is true as I had to order the DVD to see it (which I don't altogether mind, what with intending to collect it all anyway )

http://once-storybrooke.com/website/...me-robin-hood/
                                Its already up for preorder ??!! TOTALLY ORDERING!!

Comment

Working...
                                X