Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marvel's Daredevil: Live Rewatch/Appreciation.(SPOILERS through S1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
    I love that he is a character who is so strong and vulnerable at the same time!
    Yes. Love this. He is strong and confident without being stupidly macho. And the vulnerability makes his heroism all the greater, as he does what he does despite being badly hurt.

Oooops! Sorry, guys!
    *slaps your wrist*

Am paused now, btw. Waiting for Sheppy to catch up.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
      Oh yes that nice !!!

Does he really have to touch his face to tell his mask is missing ??
      Well he does look cute when he does that, so I'm going to let him get away with that this time!
      sigpic

Comment

She loves throwing bloody dressings all over the place

Comment

I'm paused

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
            Yes. Love this. He is strong and confident without being stupidly macho. And the vulnerability makes his heroism all the greater, as he does what he does despite being badly hurt.

*slaps your wrist*

Am paused now, btw. Waiting for Sheppy to catch up.
            I just get so carried away when watching this ep!
            sigpic

Comment

Ooooh, I must mention again the bit where he rolls over to tries and escape Claire's flat at the beginning of the ep and cries out in pain. I know we mentioned it earlier but I want to mention it again!!!! HEHE
              Oh it bears repeating. I loooove it!

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
              Oh yes that nice !!!

Does he really have to touch his face to tell his mask is missing ??
              Probably not but, again, he is hurting, lost, in a strange place... he probably knew/realised the mask was gone but reacted out of surprise/fear, feeling to confirm to himself that *sh*t*, my mask is gone!
              sigpic

Comment

Ditto
                sigpic

Comment

Well he does look cute when he does that, so I'm going to let him get away with that this time!
                  He does indeed

Comment

Oh it bears repeating. I loooove it!

Probably not but, again, he is hurting, lost, in a strange place... he probably knew/realised the mask was gone but reacted out of surprise/fear, feeling to confirm to himself that *sh*t*, my mask is gone!
                    At that point in the show, I'm just sitting there thinking, 'You are so damn cute!'
                    sigpic

Comment

I just get so carried away when watching this ep!
                      It's hard not to.

I still can't quite believe we got an ep this incredibly - epicly! - whumpy just second episode in! If ever there was a way to freaking guarantee that I would become utterly hooked on a show, this would be it!

I can't tell you how many times I've rewatched just this one episode (usually fast-forwarding through all the bits that aren't Matt! )
                      sigpic

Comment

Great opening to the show. Very much my sort of ep and great introduction to an important character. Very nice whump, though there is still more to come!
                        sigpic

Comment

At that point in the show, I'm just sitting there thinking, 'You are so damn cute!'
                          I think by this time you know you are well and truly smitten

Comment

It's hard not to.

I still can't quite believe we got an ep this incredibly - epicly! - whumpy just second episode in! If ever there was a way to freaking guarantee that I would become utterly hooked on a show, this would be it!

I can't tell you how many times I've rewatched just this one episode (usually fast-forwarding through all the bits that aren't Matt! )
                            I lost count! What I can't believe is that we get this, ep 10 and so much whump and repercussion of whump ALL the freaking time!!! It really is whump heaven! But it's also so much more than that.
                            sigpic

Comment

Just the whole concept of this scene is awesome to me. Wounded hero finding himself on the sofa in someone's apartment, someone who just happens to be an awesome nurse who has cleaned and treated his wounds. But he's confused and lost and still in so much pain. (Love the bit after Claire says the less you know about me the better where he's kinda laughing, but laughing hurts and he just kind of gasps for breath a bit. *dies*)
                              sigpic

Comment

It's hard not to.

Actually in this ep more than any other you really notice the non Matt bits and tbh the flashbacks here start to annoy me a little

Comment

Working...
                                X