Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

oh the hair....
                  sigpic
                  Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                  Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                    oh the hair....
                    I thought it was a wig, but it's his hair.

Comment

yes, he confirmed it. Wow, that's a lot of it...
                      sigpic
                      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Merry Christmas Hawkettes! sorry i've been MIA.... tumblr is like a sand pit, just when i think i've escaped, it sucks me back in.... i hope you all have a wonderful holiday and that santa brought you everything you wished for.... i personally asked for amazon giftcards which i will now use to buy Jem's entire filmography.... but after new years..... going out of town tonight, and if my cyber monday purchase is anything to go by, i want to be home when it all comes in.... [( srsly, amazon took two days to ship my cyber monday purchases.... i had everything i ordered by wednesday )]
                        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                          Merry Christmas Hawkettes! sorry i've been MIA.... tumblr is like a sand pit, just when i think i've escaped, it sucks me back in.... i hope you all have a wonderful holiday and that santa brought you everything you wished for.... i personally asked for amazon giftcards which i will now use to buy Jem's entire filmography.... but after new years..... going out of town tonight, and if my cyber monday purchase is anything to go by, i want to be home when it all comes in.... [( srsly, amazon took two days to ship my cyber monday purchases.... i had everything i ordered by wednesday )]
                          I know. My sis ordered her husband an anniversary gift and she had it in less than 2 days.

Comment

Jeremy Renner is single again it seems him and his wife have split
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                              Jeremy Renner is single again it seems him and his wife have split
                              I heard.

Comment

bittersweet news.... on one hand: yay! single hunk! on the other hand: divorce is very emotionally draining, the poor baby!

and do not tell me, i'm the only one who that that first point
                                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X