Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10pm on a weeknight is bad news for any show on any channel. People don't stay up late because most of them (us) have to get up early in the morning to go to work.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

There has been a lot of talk that despite how good the show is, ABC is not happy with its ratings, and the only reason it was renewed was to get it to syndication status.

If that's the case, I wouldn't mind it if the show ended after season 4, because on its own it has been a great show. I'll just miss the tie-ins, limited as they may have been.
      sigpic

Comment

Probably. Most shows who make it to S3 are guaranteed a S4 for syndication
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Is that how it's done now? I remember as recently as a few years back, it was the magic 100 episodes that were the requirement for selling into syndication. Have the rules for that changed now?
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

"Eh, close enough" -Network Execs now

I think it's between 88-100 episodes now. 88 is still 17.5 weeks of re-runs, which is more than a quarter of the year. Probably enough. My question is where/who would want to re-run the show.
            sigpic

Comment

What HAS been the ratings for S3 compared to say S1 or S2 though??

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                Is that how it's done now? I remember as recently as a few years back, it was the magic 100 episodes that were the requirement for selling into syndication. Have the rules for that changed now?
                Yes they have changed. 88 is the magic number these days
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

CoARBxXXEAEaiv0.jpg

Ghostrider is coming to Agents of Shield.

I'm happy, yet at the same time I was hoping he'd get his own Netflix series. But if he is received favorably I see it still happening.
                  sigpic

Comment

Maybe that pic represents that pryo aussie..?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                      Maybe that pic represents that pryo aussie..?
                      http://www.ew.com/article/2016/07/22...on-ghost-rider

Funnily enough, the Pyro aussie is related to one of the Ghost Riders in the comics.
                      sigpic

Comment

Between Inhumans, Life Model Decoys and hopefully some mysticism from Ghost Rider, should make for an interesting season.
                        sigpic

Comment

I wonder. In the Inhuman comics, there supposedly was a Queen inhuman of sorts. Will the show ever have something like that?
                          Will Cal ever make a re-appearance?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                            I wonder. In the Inhuman comics, there supposedly was a Queen inhuman of sorts. Will the show ever have something like that?
                            Will Cal ever make a re-appearance?
                            I think you are talking about Medusa.

They'd save her for the (eventual) film.
                            sigpic

Comment

Then basditches... Why they always gotta save the good stuff for the films??

Comment

For obvious reasons lol
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X