This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
    I can see it, the new director decides to punish you, and others like you, and decide to put Hugh in something else other than black leather
    Spandex works for me as well.
    "You cannot reason with your own heart;
    it has it's own laws and beats about things
    which the intellect scorns."
    - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd
      There are to many X-men characters to fit into one movie and give each the time he really deserves, so it´s the directors job to strike as good a balance as possible.

And if I were doing the third X-men movie I´d just cut storm out of it and give the screen time to some other character like Beast, Gambit or Collossus.
      I hope Yahoo Movies page isn't right about how they aren't going to bring in Gambit But since the third movie hasn't been written yet, me has faith
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

It's supposed to revolve around the Dark Phionex, the Brotherhood and the White Queen.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
        [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

White Queen... is that Emma Frost? Can't remember, so long ago I read X-men

Comment

You know it is.

They should have Uma Therman play her part.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

Hah I still got it. I'll come up with actress suggestions later.

Comment

Yay, we get to see Jean/Pheonix kick everyone's booty, hopefully they'll show tons of cameo's of other mutants such as in the cartoon where they showed a bunch. But if it isn't about Jean/Pheonix, how unfortunate

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                  And the only way Halle Berry will be coming back is if the film is called X3: Storm I didn't like her character at all anyway... I don't I've liked her in anything, not even that Flintstones film
                  Okay; I get that she wanted a meatier role, but look what happened:

X-Men: Storm is full of hope and holds the mutant-hater's hand as he dies; X-2: Storm hates the world. Why? I know she moved between the two in the comics, but that was because she was forced into killing someone when she'd sworn not to. In the films she just seems to have got out of bed on the wrong side one morning.
                  Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                  - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

I´m glad that Halle isn´t going to be in the third movie, she was starting to get way to full of her self and demanding that things revolved around her. And given how CINO went I personally believe she should never be allowed near another superhero movie again

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd
                      I´m glad that Halle isn´t going to be in the third movie, she was starting to get way to full of her self and demanding that things revolved around her. And given how CINO went I personally believe she should never be allowed near another superhero movie again
                      CINO? Whats that? Is that some abbrevation for catwoman?! Haha...

Anywho, i am happy for Halle Berry is she decided or doesnt decide to do a third one, because she can get higher paying jobs, and she doesn't have to worry about fame, or whatever. Not saying its good to ditch a movie, but i'm not going to be a HB hater.

Comment

I don't find her all that good. I think she is over rated.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                          CINO? Whats that? Is that some abbrevation for catwoman?! Haha...

CINO - Catwoman in name only, it´s what the movie is called by the comic book fan community

Comment

Joss Whedon will do a good job , Halle Berry cannot be forgiven for Catwoman for a while, But hopefully the years it takes to make this film will help clean out our memmories of that montrosity.
                            The Egyptian Cat God .

Comment

Originally posted by Bub-bub
                              Agreed on the matter of the 'Serenity' film. He needs to prove to a wider audience that he can actually direct as well as come up with dang fine ideas for shows.
                              I can't see the Firefly film doing well at all it has no real fanbase built-up due to it's lack of episodes. Plus most sci-fi fans i talk to hate it because it's a half-arsed sci-fi attempt and most mainstream viewers havn't even heard of it because no terrestrial channel picked it up.

Comment

Heh, i don't want to even comment on your negative post, but i would like to say, it was on Fox, they mistreated the show, and what exactly does "...no terrestial channel picked it up." mean?

Comment

Working...
                                X