Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lost in Australia - February 2005 (No Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, so that's what they mean when they say 'based out of Australia'. They have flashbacks before the flight to when they were all in Australia. Now it makes sense.

Comment

Yeah, Seven should have really clarified that before they said that it's based out of Australia. It's obvious that all the flight crew and that pregnant woman are Australian. I wonder if there's more Australians amoungst the survivors. That kid... I think his name is Walt said he lived in Aus with his mum. I wonder what Locke told him, you know when he said do you want to hear a secret? Awesome show...

Comment

Originally posted by D.C.
        Did you see the picture of the pollar bear in the Spanish comic at the start? The whole French transmission was awesome as well.
        Apparently all the props used are chosen for a reason ... and i heard somewhere that the comic is a
        Spoiler:
        spanish translation of "Green Lantern/Flash: Faster Friends" Part 1, which chronicles the superheroes attack on an alien that turns out to be peaceful

Check out stargate_pad; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom!

Comment

Hey guys well i just got back from my holiday . But no one taped the first ep for me so ill ask you guys hows was it ,
          Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Really good AussieGal... very mysterious and all that... there's quite a large cast so there's a fair bit mileage that they can get out of it...
              sigpic
              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Cool thanks im looking forward to seeing it then
                Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Comment

i found the polar bear thing really weird, i missed most of the show and all i saw was a polar bear running out of the bushes, what was with that?
                  Oneil: You ended the sentence in a preposition, you ba$tard!

Comment

Ah... it IS supposed to be weird... a polar bear on an island somewhere in the Pacific(?)...

the plot thickens...
                    sigpic
                    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

what next ... some large ferocious penguins?
                      I actually thought they would go the whole series without showing any of the things that were attacking (btw i thought it was dinosaurs, maybe there still are some)
                      Oneil: You ended the sentence in a preposition, you ba$tard!

Comment

Wow, this shows awesome. It's cool learning how everyone ended up on a Sydney to Los Angeles flight.

Comment

Working...
                        X