Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lost in Australia - February 2005 (No Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was an ad on TV last night advertising Lost and it's release date. It's starting on the 3rd of February which is a Thursday.

Comment

I know this is my fourth post in a row, but I'm excited about this show... I can't wait. It starts this week on Australian TV. It's timeslot is 8:30 pm Thursday, 3rd of February on the Seven Network. It will be repeated following the Friday night movie and again on Saturday night. This show looks awesome.

Comment

I'm looking forward to it, I'm gonna buy a dvd recorder so I can keep better track of all the episodes (not going to go through about 50 tapes to find one episode like I did with the Lost City).

Comment

Ah, that would be cool. The TV Guide have said that they won't be repeated on Friday like they originally said, but will be on at primetime again on Saturday night.

Comment

Okay, I'm confused. Those ads says that Lost is "based out of Australia". What the frell does that mean? I only saw two Australians (Emilie de Ravin, man does her accent stand out and I think her name is Kimberly Davies).

But it was a pretty cool premiere. That guy's leg, that was cool. And the orange smile, forget the thing in the forest, that was the creepiest thing.

Comment

I think that's in part two of the pilot. I know the flight was a Sydney to Los Angeles flight, so all the characters were in Australia for some reason. Yeah, that thing in the forest was especially creepy. I thought the entire episode was awesome. It was good to start getting to know the characters as well. You get the feeling that not all the characters were talking about what you thought they were talking about. The part where they went to the other part of the plane was awesome. Especially when the pilot woke up.

Comment

I updated my first post in this thread to say that this Lost thread now contains spoilers for where we are up to in Australia right now. Don't spoil anything that hasn't been shown in Australia, yet. The encore screening is on tonight. I can't wait to see what happens next. It's awesome.

Comment

A great start... "relentless" I think is a good word to describe it... now that Atlantis is over, I might spend more time on this thread...
                  The lead character is listed as Jack Shephard on IMDB... interesting isn't it?

Do you get the feeling that the Dominic Monaghan character
                  Spoiler:
                  is on drugs or some such thing?

How long do you think a show like this can go on...
                  sigpic
                  "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

I trusted Monaghan's character (Charlie isn't it?) the first time I saw the episode, but something seems odd after watching the encore. For a start was that him running up the isle before the turbulence started on the plane and when he went into the bathroom when they went to the other part of the fusalage. Why were the flight attendents chasing him and what was he doing in the bathroom? (Apart from the obvious. ) I think you could be right about him. I think this show could go indefinately as long as it's done well. I also got the feeling that some of the characters stuff meant more then they appeared to be. Like the Korean guy telling his wife not to worry about the others... was he talking about the passengers?

Comment

Whoa... how great was Lost last night.

Comment

Ha... I was right about Charlie... I think Dom's doing a great job with this character...

Whoa... but big surprise about Kate though... didn't quite see that coming.

I wonder now if they're not part of
                        Spoiler:
                        some large insane experiment a la Jurassic Park... consider the Polar Bear
                        The show is having much more of a Cube feel to it now...
                        sigpic
                        "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Did you see the picture of the pollar bear in the Spanish comic at the start? The whole French transmission was awesome as well.

Comment

No, I didn't... but that's why I'm taping it... so I can go back and have a good look at things I missed... Very interesting... letting the imagination run wild here...
                            Do you know who the big fella who keeled over at the sight of blood is?
                            sigpic

Comment

That guy from the last season of Becker? I think his name is Hurley... who knows if he has a secret or not. It's interesting to see that the blonde *****y chick wasn't as *****y as we all thought she was...

Comment

You mean the "I hate my brother; I can't really speak French" chick...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X