UK, Lost to be on sky S3 and S4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Prophet View Post
    Apparantly, this Wednesday (i.e. Tomorrow), there's going to be Lost: The Survivor's Tale, on at 10pm on Sky One, so maybe that's what this confusion is coming from...?

If so...

5 1/2 Days to Go!

(I counted today as half, seeing as it's still the morning...)
    That will be the recap thing thats already been shown in the US

Comment

yep the lost tale of survival thing is the same recap they had on abc a week or so before season 3 started. Luckily its only a 5 day wait.
      Ill watch it anyway since theres nothing better to watcg at the moment (I already watched the Stargate Episodes).
      And just to confirm Sunday is definatly Episodes 3.01: A Tale of Two Cities and episode 3.02: The Glass Ballerina.
      Its gonna be great !!!
      Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam View Post
        Ill watch it anyway since theres nothing better to watcg at the moment (I already watched the Stargate Episodes)
        You should check out Jericho it's great, I can't wait for the next episode

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0805663/

Comment

I think that LOST may get more viewers now on Sky One, I'll see it on in the background I suppose but I'm not a fan.
          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
          Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

I dont think it will. For starters it will lose a lot of its freeview viewers such as myself that dont get sky one. They've took a big risk

Comment

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
              I dont think it will. For starters it will lose a lot of its freeview viewers such as myself that dont get sky one. They've took a big risk
              Well I've always got Sky One on whether I'm watching or not, it just seems like my main channel and what to put on when nothings on. I wonder if it's the same with anyone else or just me wasting electricity? lol
              I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

Ok i know what time its on it on sunday and reapeted on wednesday
                sigpic
                Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by Promethius30 View Post
                  Ok i know what time its on it on sunday and reapeted on wednesday

Don't forget they repeat on Skytwo aswell

Comment

And it will eventually be on Sky Three which is available to Freeview people.
                    2 hours 20 minutes till the recap episode.YAY !!!

Comment

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
                      It will lose viewers overall, but that is only because of people who don't have Sky. 1.2 million would be considered low for Channel 4 or another terrestrial channel, but it's about the highest that Sky One gets.

Ratings on Sky can't really be compared directly to the ratings from C4. On E4though, Lost S2 averaged at about 1.1-ish. (that's just my quick estimate from the weekly ratings, not any official figure)

And would it hurry up and be on already - all the adverts are starting to annoy me. (although the flying Sky One logo thing is cool)

Comment

yep Sky is really going all ot for season 3 given that the premiere has a multistart option for sky viewers aswell. Its all preety cool

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam View Post
                          And it will eventually be on Sky Three which is available to Freeview people.
                          2 hours 20 minutes till the recap episode.YAY !!!
                          Skythree get things 12 months after they have been shown on Skyone/two but it could still be on normal TV before then because the terrestrial licence is still up for grabs I would have thought

Comment

Sunday nights are going to be so stressful by mid-February.
                            Lost on, right after 24?!
                            Some kind of drug may be needed.

Comment

Not to mention Torchwood...

Madeleine

Comment

LOST starts today doesn't it?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X