No announcement yet.

UK, Lost to be on sky S3 and S4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sobs* Apparently it will air at 10pm on Sundays Why does it have to clash with Torchwood?
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by SGC General Griff View Post
      I was being sarcastic as that magazine is always making mistakes
      Oh... This is more embaressing than the time i locked my keys out of my car...
      Originally posted by The Signal View Post
      *sobs* Apparently it will air at 10pm on Sundays Why does it have to clash with Torchwood?
      ... Can't you watch it on Wednesday at 9 on BBC2? Although, it is the same time as SG. Could always tape one and watch the other... (t'is what i do)

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69 View Post
        Oh... This is more embaressing than the time i locked my keys out of my car...
        Don't worry but hang on. Locked your keys out of the car! Huh!!!

Comment

Oh I get it I've just watched the you tube thing

Comment

10 DAYS TO GO!!!

Comment

9 Days to Go!

Comment

what day will lost be on?
                sigpic
                Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                Metal gear fan

Comment

probably a week night at 8 or 9, like most shows like this, it won't be wednesday because of stargate though

Comment

It's going to be on Sunday 19th November, a double bill from 10pm till 11pm, then 11pm till 12pm... >.< On a school night too...

8 Days to Go!

Comment

Now that just sucks...I dont even have sky one. Thats just not fair

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet View Post
                        It's going to be on Sunday 19th November, a double bill from 10pm till 11pm, then 11pm till 12pm... >.< On a school night too...

8 Days to Go!
                        Are you sure look at this it on after stargate ocording to this

http://www.uknetguide.co.uk/TV/just click the day on wed 22 on sky-one and look for your selfs
                        sigpic
                        Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                        Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by Promethius30 View Post
                          Are you sure look at this it on after stargate ocording to this

http://www.uknetguide.co.uk/TV/just click the day on wed 22 on sky-one and look for your selfs
                          Ooer, that's confused me... I would love for it to be on the Wednesday, meaning I could watch 3 of my favourite shows with-out changing channel! But, the adverts on Sky One keep saying it's on the 19th, which is the Sunday, yet the TV Guide ^, says Independence Day in on then... I'm more inclinded to go with the Sky One adverts... but...

7 Days to Go!
                          or
                          10 Days to Go!
                          ?

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet View Post
                            Ooer, that's confused me... I would love for it to be on the Wednesday, meaning I could watch 3 of my favourite shows with-out changing channel! But, the adverts on Sky One keep saying it's on the 19th, which is the Sunday, yet the TV Guide ^, says Independence Day in on then... I'm more inclinded to go with the Sky One adverts... but...

7 Days to Go!
                            or
                            10 Days to Go!
                            ?
                            I know its prittey confusing i soposed we will see on the day
                            sigpic
                            Metal gear fan

Comment

They have seasons 3,4 & 5 and paid $40 million

Comment

Apparantly, this Wednesday (i.e. Tomorrow), there's going to be Lost: The Survivor's Tale, on at 10pm on Sky One, so maybe that's what this confusion is coming from...?

If so...

5 1/2 Days to Go!

(I counted today as half, seeing as it's still the morning...)

Comment

Working...
                                X