Season 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL you beat me on the update !!!
    now that does make more sense with episode named Further Instructions a Locke episode. Perhaps Boone will appear in Locke's Dreams or something like Yemi did in ?. in essance giving further instructions !!!

Oh rumour has it
    Spoiler:
    at the end of this mini arc or apparantly in the middle Jack will be staying with the Others . Instead of returning to camp with Kate and Sawyer

O and one thing though, we know in Dave that when Hurley has a mental breakdown he starts eating really out of control. So perhaps when he returns to the Losties Camp he will like eat the whole food stash since he l kind of blames himself for Libby's death.
    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Not sure if this is the right place...but spread the word that there is a
      Special Recap Episode to get you Ready for Season 3
      WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 27

Title: LOST: A Tale of Survival
      Start Time: 9:00 PM EASTERN

From Lost-Media: (Not really spoilers since it's all about Seasons 1 & 2 but...
      Spoiler:
      Other Information: Feeling lost? Having a hard time keeping up with what's happening on the island? ABC has the remedy for what ails you by inviting both new and avid "Lost" viewers to take an insider's look at the most talked about, critically acclaimed show on television. "Lost: A Tale of Survival" will explore the series in a way that will bring new viewers up to date, but which current viewers will also find illuminating. From the back stories of some of the most compelling characters on television to the mysteries of the island, "Lost: A Tale of Survival" will provide an insightful glimpse into the lives of the survivors of Oceanic Airlines flight 815, WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 27 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

After Oceanic Air flight 815 tore apart in mid-air and crashed on a Pacific island, its survivors were forced to find inner strength they never knew they had in order to survive. As they struggled to adapt, they also discovered that the island holds many secrets, including a mysterious smoke monster, polar bears, a strange French woman and another group of island residents known as "The Others." The survivors have also found signs of those who came to the island before them, including a 19th century sailing ship called The Black Rock, the remains of an ancient statue and bunkers belonging to the Dharma Initiative, a group of scientific researchers.

Season One dealt with the fuselage survivors, the hatch and a failed attempt to get off the island. Season Two continued these stories and also introduced viewers to Desmond - the man responsible for inputting the numbers into the hatch computer system -- the survivors of the tail section and Henry Gale, who turned out to be the leader of "The Others." "Lost: A Tale of Survival" puts these two seasons together in a linear fashion to provide an illuminating view on a compelling story. See the sequence of events in the aftermath of the crash of flight 815, the failed raft attempt, the opening of the hatch, how the tail section and fuselage survivors lived separately and the unwitting intersections of their lives in one catastrophic moment, the implosion of the hatch and the capture of Jack, Kate and Sawyer by "The Others." Discover how and why some of the survivors lost their lives and the effects of their deaths on their fellow castaways. In addition, the island itself will be explored - culled from events that have taken place - which may reveal even more of its secrets.
      "Science Fiction is an existential metaphor. It allows us to to tell stories about the human condition.
      Isaac Asimov once said 'Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and and philosphers of today. But the core of science fiction--it's essence--has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all.' "
      ~Grell, 'Silver/Teal'c', SG-1, 200th Episode

Comment

Another update on the first 6 episodes and whoes flashback they are . It would be a good Idea for a mod to read this so then they can post the episode threads up

3.01 A Tale of Two Cities (A Jack Episode)
        3.02 Further Instructions (A Locke Episode)
        3.03 The Glass Ballerina (A Sun episode)
        3.04 Every man for himself(A Sawyer episode)
        3.05 The Cost of Living (A Mr Eko episode)
        3.06 UNTITLED (A Kate episode)

Looks like Desmonds episode is going to be later on in the Season .

Comment

I wonder when were going to see how Michael's doing or if it will be a running arc through out the season.
          sigpic
          "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
          DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

well since he is now a recurring character maybe he will appear once every 10 episodes or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
              well since he is now a recurring character maybe he will appear once every 10 episodes or something.
              Or once every two or three episodes. That would make more sense.
              sigpic

Comment

EPISODE TITLE UPDATE:

The 6th episode, which is Kate-centric, will be called Not in Portland.

Oh, and apparently (Don't read unless you want a mystery solved, partly, for you)
                Spoiler:
                The faux Henry Gale's real name is Ben!

Of course, I have no context for what it means...Just have to wait!
                Spoiler:
                Check out my fanfiction! http://www.fanfiction.net/~memnarch

Comment

Season 3 is on tonight!!! cant wait

------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Here is a good article I read today that gives even more speculation: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061004/...RrBHNlYwM3NjI-

Comment

Season 3 premieres tonight, I can't wait.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
                        Season 3 premieres tonight, I can't wait.
                        T minus 9 hours and counting
                        sigpic
                        Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                        "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

I have to wait till tomorrow because I'm in the UK, so its still 20 hours or so for me yet (cant wait though )
                          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

your lucky i have to wait till Saturday !!!!

Comment

Spoiler update!

Episode 6 will not be titled "Not in Portland," but rather "I Do," and is still about Kate. "Not in Portland" is the episode 7 title, and will be Juliet-centric. Also, word is that episode 8 will be about Charlie.
                              Spoiler:
                              Check out my fanfiction! http://www.fanfiction.net/~memnarch

Comment

Working...
                              X