Season 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Prophet
    I'm Sure A Tale of Two Cities would be a Desmond Centred Episode, he Loves Dickens, & his Past seems to echo some of his story's (Along with Odyseus'...
    Now that I think of it, it would make sense. But would they really have two Desmond episodes in a row? I guess it's possible, but often Lost titles have many different meanings, so I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Plus, I'm sure I've read on Lostpedia (Aha! ) That there's an Un-named, woman that's suppost to take have Leadership abilities.....
    Not Kate or Sayid or someone that we know? So it's only a rumour, but this kinda makes me uneasy...

From Spoilerfix ():

"New character introduced in #303. Will recur. 'Colleen', late 30's, tough, obvious military training. Doesn't flinch when a gun is shoved in her face. Trusts few people on the island and only allows herself to be emotionally vulnerable in front of her significant other."

Possibly her? It says she's only recurring, but who knows. Although I still think that if the Losties appoint a new leader in Jack's absense, it should be a character that's already established.

Meh, Spoilers are Unreliable, I don't think either Site can be truely reliable, Producers Change things, Actors try to mold characters, Actors are unavailable, People start rumours, Theories are treated as fact, etc...
    Yeah, you can only trust spoilers so much, even if it's straight from the producers' or writers' mouths.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurum
      Now that I think of it, it would make sense. But would they really have two Desmond episodes in a row? I guess it's possible, but often Lost titles have many different meanings, so I guess we'll have to wait and see.
      Yeah, The Titles can apply to anything, When I first heard of S.O.S, my first reaction was 'Rescue!', but then afterwards, it dawned on me that the title could apply to Rose's Cancer, or possibly Beranrd & Rose finding someone after so long, aswell as the Sign...

Not Kate or Sayid or someone that we know? So it's only a rumour, but this kinda makes me uneasy...

From Spoilerfix ():

"New character introduced in #303. Will recur. 'Colleen', late 30's, tough, obvious military training. Doesn't flinch when a gun is shoved in her face. Trusts few people on the island and only allows herself to be emotionally vulnerable in front of her significant other."

Possibly her? It says she's only recurring, but who knows. Although I still think that if the Losties appoint a new leader in Jack's absense, it should be a character that's already established.
      Ahh yes, I've read that! (On Lostpedia! ) But the only question is, Who is actually a possible canidate? Kate & Jack (The Two 'Leaders') have been kidnapped, Locke was responcible for Boone's death & a little 'weird', Plus the Discharge...

Possibly Sayid, yes, But he doesn't really seem like a Leader, Granted he was a Ranking Officer In Iraqi Republican Guard, But he seems Dark Now, due to torturing... Plus a little Unstable from Shannon's Death. I'm not sure that Sayid would take on Leaderhood, let alone be voted for... Unless they wanted someone who had a Vendetta against the Others; Somebody who actually wanted them destroyed at all costs... But I'd doubt that...

The Only Possibility IMO, is that they Vote for a Background Cast Character & build her Background up?... Such as Colleen?... Hmmmm

Comment

Ahh yes, I've read that! (On Lostpedia! ) But the only question is, Who is actually a possible canidate? Kate & Jack (The Two 'Leaders') have been kidnapped, Locke was responcible for Boone's death & a little 'weird', Plus the Discharge...

Possibly Sayid, yes, But he doesn't really seem like a Leader, Granted he was a Ranking Officer In Iraqi Republican Guard, But he seems Dark Now, due to torturing... Plus a little Unstable from Shannon's Death. I'm not sure that Sayid would take on Leaderhood, let alone be voted for... Unless they wanted someone who had a Vendetta against the Others; Somebody who actually wanted them destroyed at all costs... But I'd doubt that...
        Sayid would make a good leader in Jack, Kate and Locke's absence but I'm thinking hes going to try and rescue them instead of going back to the beach.
        sigpic
        "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
        DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Oh I know good candidates for group leader. Rose and Bernard !!!
          think about it Bernard has shown his determination and for good teamwork and even though the other Losties dont really listen to him they do listen to Rose. So the two of them combined would work quite well IMO. Its either that or....Vincent !!!
          Last edited by Metarock Sam; 01 September 2006, 01:50 PM.
          Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
            New love interest? I rather he be with Kate...

"Sorry I kissed you..."
            "I'm not."

True love, true love.

I never ship, but even I can see Kate and Jack are supposed to be together, as are Charlie and Claire (and yay, it looks like that ship isnt dead!)
            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
            - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

here is a list of the first 6 episodes of Season 3 and whjoes flashbacks they are around.
              From http://www.lost-media.com

· 3x01: A Tale of Two Cities (A KATE Episode)
              · 3x02: Further Instructions (A CLAIRE Episode)
              · 3x03: The Glass Ballerina (A SUN Episode)
              · 3x04: Every Man for Himself (A DESMOND Episode)
              · 3x05: The Cost of Living (A MR. EKO Episode)
              Last edited by Metarock Sam; 09 September 2006, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Wait, huh!? I thought...

Spoiler:
                The writers said that this Season was going to focus on the Others so there wasn't going to be a lot of previous character flashbacks

Well, im not complaining.
                sigpic
                "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                  here is a list of the first 6 episodes of Season 3 and whjoes flashbacks they are around.
                  From http://www.lost-media.com

Nice, thanks for bringing that over. Here's to hoping that the sixth will be a Jack episode, I'm gonna need something before the hiatus.

Spoilerfix.com: "Amongst Desmond's flashbacks, we will see his best friend in prison, Stuckey Chavez. The latter is not the sharpest knife in the drawer but he is always appraised of prison gossip."

So, prison flashbacks in Desmonds ep. Which means there probably won't be much Penny in that one (in terms of flashbacks only, dunno about real time), which kinda saddens me. I would like to know about more of their relationship before prison and the island. Well, there is still the whole other part of the season, but it's likely he won't get a second ep, what with all the other characters.

Originally posted by Descent
                  Wait, huh!? I thought...

Spoiler:
                  The writers said that this Season was going to focus on the Others so there wasn't going to be a lot of previous character flashbacks

Well, im not complaining.
                  Really? I know that Carleton Cuse has said something along the lines of focusing on the Others this season, much like season two focused a lot on the hatch, but imagine the uproar of fans when they neglect already much loved and developed characters? Well, if he has said this, there are still a bunch of episodes to come after the dreaded hiatus, so who knows what that'll bring. But I do hope they mostly stick with who we know and love.

EDIT: Ha, this was post #23 in this thread... Okay, I know, I'm pathetic.

Comment

season 3 is going to more character centric.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo
                      season 3 is going to more character centric.
                      Yep. And it's supposed to focus more on character relantionships, too. I so hope that bodes well for my ships .
                      Last edited by Aurum; 09 September 2006, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurum
                        Yep. And it's supposed to focus more on character relantionships, too. I so hope that bodes well for my ships .
                        there are no ships.
                        if there were they'd be rescued by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo
                          there are no ships.
                          if there were they'd be rescued by now.
                          Lol.

What about Desmond's and the Black Rock ? Although neither will rescue them.

Comment

well apparantly the first 6 episodes are going to be a mini-arc. Perhaps the rest of the season will focus on the others.

Comment

GET LOST!

Call-the-folks-on-the-Tee-Vee-and-say-"I-want-my-Sea-son-3!"

Ok I can stop jonesing for S3 now.
                              Frak! --Apollo
                              Frak you. --Cain
                              FRAK Me! --Kat
                              frakwit! --Tyrol
                              B*tch took my ride. --Starbuck

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                                Quick update, 3x01 is a Jack ep
                                3x02 is Locke centric
                                some say 3x04 may be Sawyer centric (though I doubt it)

As for 3x02, theres a guest star we all know
                                Spoiler:
                                Ian Somerhalder is back as some sort of halucination of Locke's.

Sourced from spoilerfix
                                Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                                - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Working...
                                X