S2 Disappointing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morbo
    I'm sorry, but the second episode where it showed the other happenings in the hatch was great.
    In your opinion. Not everyone is obligated to agree over the quality of the eps and I think it's pretty clear that not everyone feels the same way about the same eps. That's where the whole "debate" thing comes into play.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
      In your opinion. Not everyone is obligated to agree over the quality of the eps and I think it's pretty clear that not everyone feels the same way about the same eps. That's where the whole "debate" thing comes into play.
      Excellently stated - and, just to show HOW varied opinions are, I will state, cross my heart and hope to die, that I believe Adrift 2x02 to be the absolute worst episode of the series. The only episode I would consider to be possibly poorer than episode 2x02, would be 1x03, Tabula Rasa - they were still getting the feel of the show down, and that episode was only so-so.

Comment

yeah but we got to see the shark with the dharma logo on it.
        and who we though were the other at the end.
        it was badass.

Comment

yeah but we got to see the shark with the dharma logo on it.
          and who we though were the other at the end.
          it was badass.

This episode that just aired it was FIRST great episode of this season. I'm so excited

And did you notice ... It was great episode and Ana-Luci was only in it TWICE!! Might be more than a coincidence!

Adrianne
          If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
          It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP
            And did you notice ... It was great episode and Ana-Luci was only in it TWICE!! Might be more than a coincidence!

Adrianne

why is there no *thumbsUp* emoticon?

Michelle Rodriguez just oozes SUCK.

Comment

Good question!

::Swoon:: I love you.

Adrianne
              If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.

My LibraryThing.

Comment

I'll have to look her up. If I see any intellectually compromising photos, I'll agree, if not....

*cracks sig making knuckles* Muahahaha...

I say, thank god for Ana, Eko and Sawyer. People with vim, vigor, character and intellect! Praise the writing Gods!

*bows reverantly*
                TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                  I'll have to look her up. If I see any intellectually compromising photos, I'll agree, if not....

*cracks sig making knuckles* Muahahaha...

I say, thank god for Ana, Eko and Sawyer. People with vim, vigor, character and intellect! Praise the writing Gods!

*bows reverantly*
                  read about my reasons why in the "Why So Much Ana hate" thread.
                  And like i said there, watch Fast & The Furious and SWAT movies, and you'll see Michelle Rodriguez never plays any other character besides the bad attituded latino.

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP
                    ::Swoon:: I love you.

Adrianne
                    Always for a fellow New Yorker.
                    But you should move out of Troy. It's, um, how can I put this gently...scary as all hell.

Comment

Always for a fellow New Yorker.
                      But you should move out of Troy. It's, um, how can I put this gently...scary as all hell.
                      Very true about that!!!
                      I like the politics and the hockeys good here. We have RPI. Not that RPI is "good" but they're doing good thus far this year. That could really go either way ... But I really like Troy. Just, you know, you can never go outside in the dark or walk anywhere alone or go to any of the local bars without pack'in. Aside from all that, Troy's not so bad -- just ignore the bb shots we have in our front window! ; )

So no LOST until January 11th, I guess.

Adrianne

My LibraryThing.

Comment

There's a Thread questioning all the AL hate? Come on! There are questions!? People actually think she's GOOD!? ROTFLMAO! Oh that's rich ...

Adrianne
                        Edit: No thread for the people that understand and appreciate (read "hate") how much AL sucks?!

My LibraryThing.

Comment

And like i said there, watch Fast & The Furious and SWAT movies, and you'll see Michelle Rodriguez never plays any other character besides the bad attituded latino.
                          Thats it? It's a Michelle thing? Huh. Oh well.

I saw Fast and Furious...bored me. I didn't even know she was in it, till recently, lol. I don't recall SWAT at all. It would seem 'Rambina's' been type cast, poor gal. She seems like she'd make a good marine fighting off Aliens, now that I think of it, lol. I think under that tough exterior lies a comedianne. Seriously, you can't play tough or 'serious' roles without cracking up yourself or someone every five minutes.
                          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Working...
                          X