The Kindness of Strangers (204)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by legalbetter View Post
    I think that the hooded man is Daddy Parkmans power and that he can only be seen by the person who's mind he is in thus Mrs. Pattrelli inflicting the wounds on her self. That would also mean that Hiro's daddy jumped.
    Except Ando saw the guy and Mr Nakamura go over together.

Comment

Telepathic manipulation.

If the guy can make you hit yourself and jump from a rooftop, he can make Ando see whatever he wants just as easily.
      Awesome sig made by *E*K*R*. Thanks!!!!!

Comment

I just have to say that if Mr. Bennett doesn't tell Claire about (or show her) the painting, I'm going to have a really hard time feeling bad for him if/when he dies. He really should be honest with her, and give her a good reason to stay away from West, instead of just expecting her to obey him without any real motivation.
        There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

Comment

Originally posted by eri-chan View Post
          hmmm i dunno about that... just because that future doesnt happen anymore, it doesnt mean that some things won't be the same as that future.
          Some things, yes. But I wouldn't say that because X happened in the (false) future it will automatically happen in the current timeline of the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
            Molly said that the nightmare man is worse than Sylar. What could his power be? All we know so far is that he can see Molly when she goes looking for him, and that if she gets too close he can apparently grab on to her consciousness.

I think it would be cool if he wasn't just a super-powered telepath, but if his ability was that he can use anyone's ability against them. Imagine him messing up Matt's mind-reading ability, or screwing with Nathan's ability to fly ... or going toe-to-toe with Peter. Anything that Peter throws at him comes right back to bite him.
            That would be a pretty cool ability. And a very hard one to counter. I guess only time will tell. So far, this season has me very intrigued though. Pretty much like Season 1 did last year.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
              Some things, yes. But I wouldn't say that because X happened in the (false) future it will automatically happen in the current timeline of the show.
              i don't expect things to automatically happen because of what we've seen in the future. but, if i see things happen that happen to co-incide with events from the future, then i'll take it to be that. like candice's death.

Comment

Series two is Excellent! However I am getting annoyed with ll the reused powers! I know if it was real duplicated powers would happen, But for a TV its better to have a vast range of powers. Including "power absorders" like Peter There has been like 3 people who can fly, 3 that can heal, 2 that can remember and learn stuff by just looking at it, amoung others

and the two new South Americain twins new powers suck! I want to see some cool powers like lightning from the hands, guys with wings, pople who can transform into something, someone how can control wasps or bees like a queen, someone who can control plants and make hudge vines grow out of the ground, and man covered in spikes! You know cool stuff!
                sigpic
                Banner Made By Me for Me
                The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
                  Series two is Excellent! However I am getting annoyed with ll the reused powers! I know if it was real duplicated powers would happen, But for a TV its better to have a vast range of powers. Including "power absorders" like Peter There has been like 3 people who can fly, 3 that can heal, 2 that can remember and learn stuff by just looking at it, amoung others

and the two new South Americain twins new powers suck! I want to see some cool powers like lightning from the hands, guys with wings, pople who can transform into something, someone how can control wasps or bees like a queen, someone who can control plants and make hudge vines grow out of the ground, and man covered in spikes! You know cool stuff!
                  Are you adding Peter for each ability? The writers of Heroes have already said that no one will transform into a different form. For one thing it is probably too expensive to constantly change a character from normal to super.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenix View Post
                    Are you adding Peter for each ability? The writers of Heroes have already said that no one will transform into a different form. For one thing it is probably too expensive to constantly change a character from normal to super.
                    Yes i was counting Peter and Silers copied powers!
                    Its a shame no Transforming guys. Maybe someone how because of their power looks diffrent then? Like Nightcrawler or the Beast from X-men (only more original and less blue)

Its just you can only have so many healing, flying and super memory guys!
                    sigpic
                    Banner Made By Me for Me
                    The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

1. Sylar does not have his powers, he's just a regular psycho now, just with the Lantino twins in tow.

2. Claire and West is...meh, either way Noah can't exactly talk about Claire dating given that he's not following his own rules!

3. Nathan's back, and has issues, pairing up with Matt could be interesting.

4. Parkman senior = dodgy. Very interesting.

Now something's cooking, just not sure what!
                      I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Sylar dreamy?

Comment

So Sylar manages to survive a 3 day walk before recuperating from major surgery and wounds. He also managed this feat with an open wound. And while walking he manages to fully heal and can now steal powers again. Am I the only person who noticed that his M.O. has changed? He suddenly goes for the base of the skull where as he used to just cut the top of the skull off. This entire scenario wreaks of lazy writing.
                          I don't think he actually stole any powers. Just killed them in a quick and efficient manner..

The new girl, I didn't catch her name, is lame as well. Her power is cool and she will hopefully serve some sort of purpose in the end. Or is this just to connect with Micah's power. It does make sense that they all fit together.
                          Muscle memory mimicry.. Yea its strange too. I can understand her being able to mimic the MOVE but with out the body's flexability and strength to do it properly, i can't understand how she can pull of some of what she eventually does...

Is anyone else getting the feeling that everyone is related by blood?
                          Well didn't linderman somwhat say that in S1??

Molly's scene was great. I guess Matt can not project thoughts into people.
                          Not yet maybe. BUT
                          Spoiler:
                          based on what he is doing to people in Heroes reborn, he gets there

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                          Yeah, the thrill of the new season is starting to wear off. Hopefully things will gear up soon. And PLEASE do something interesting with Sylar.

I hope Kristen Bell's character is a good one, too. And that she isn't just a badass version of Veronica Mars.
                          I am loving lighting gal.. Her taunts as she 'tazers someone' is nice..

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                          Am I the only one that enormously prefers West over Zach? I really like the Claire storyline now, whereas before I always felt it was too dry.
                          Nope. I am liking West, just not to the same extent i liked Zach.

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
                          So it seems everyones parents were in the original twelve, who wants to bet Sylar's dad was one of them to. So Parkman's dad is supposedly the Nightmare man, definitely interesting, but why does he have such an interest in Molly? Perhaps he's a pedophile, knowing NBC and their love affair with pedophiles I wouldn't be surprised. Of course I'm hoping it's just so she'll be too afraid to find him.
                          On the pado angle, i doubt it was that, more that he was affecting any one looking for him (or potentially could) via nightmares to scare them off.

As to the parent angle, it does seem like many of them have a relation to the original company founders..

Originally posted by puddlejumper747 View Post
                          I just have to say that if Mr. Bennett doesn't tell Claire about (or show her) the painting, I'm going to have a really hard time feeling bad for him if/when he dies. He really should be honest with her, and give her a good reason to stay away from West, instead of just expecting her to obey him without any real motivation.
                          I think he has had too many secrets for too long, to ever come clean on everything so easily/quickly..

Comment

Working...
                          X