Lizards (202)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things that I absolutely adored in the episode:

Hiro and Kensei - OMG these two are stealing the frakkin' show! And Kensei can heal!!! Can I just say AWESOME! I can totally see this duo now. Hiro stopping time, Kensei fighting and never dying.

Maya and Alejandro - The Wonder Twins! I love these two. I love how Alejandro literally saves Maya from herself, from her power. This show is winning with awesome sibling duos. And Maya power - Damn! "What you have inside you is black" -- what a line!

Peter - Just keep the shirt off And the box. What's in the box, and did he look at it like holds dirty pictures of Nathan... And as for him having DL's power I think it happened during the Four Months because he never got close enough to DL in s1... *shrug*

Mama P - you slut! You slept w/ Daddy Nakamura! Naughty. And Matt's face at that was priceless. Plus whoever wants you dead is bad ass. My theories: Claude, but not really... Sylar, but again not really... New badass Baddie with the power of empathy like your son, maybe. Maybe.

The Haitian Sensation - *bounces* I love that he's back!!! Mo, HRG and the Haitian. Made of win.

As for everything else:

Flying emo boy - *eyes* I still don't like you. Sure you will now give major subtext to fics about you and Claire, but nope.

MmM - you three are too cute. Mohinder you just had to speak French and get prettier

Nathan - Peter's alive! Shave and go after him!

Claire - DUDE. Ouch. You still rock, but frak!

Mama B and Mr. Muggles - okay you're funny with the dog show thing, but lets not kill it. I still like you.

I like how now it's become canon that two+ people can have the same power, which was first brought up by Claude last season, and it makes sense b/c really how many powers can you make up before they begin getting ridiculous.

And I think it's awesome that they gave Kensei the power to regenerate like Claire, makes me want for Hiro to bring him back to the Future even more.
    banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
      Is there a sign on Ireland that says "whites only"? Gosh, who knew...
      Well, no, but there just aren't a lot of people of differing ethnicities living there. At least, there weren't when I lived there; I'm told since Ireland joined the EU things have gotten more diverse.
      Through Life's dull road, so dim and dirty
      I have dragged to three-and-thirty.
      What have these years left to me?
      Nothing, except thirty-three.

- Lord Byron

Dispatches From the Suburbs of Hell

The Pit

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
        ]Yeah for a second I thought Mr. Muggles was going to eat it.
        LOL! Same here.

Originally posted by Iguana775 View Post
        Though, I am really sick of the 3 minutes commercials every 5 minutes. WTF?!
        Same here.

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
        Did you also pick up on the fact that the Spanish girl is the key to killing this season's Big Bad? I forget the exact words the healer woman said, but it was something to the effect of the darkness she had within her (what is the girl's name again?) is the only thing that can stop it/him/whatever. I'm sure someone will find the exact words for me later, thank you.
        She and her brother better have a purpose (ok I know they had to have one) but them tromping through the woods evading police is getting tiresome...because so far it's mainly serving as filler, imo, except for tonight's revelation about how strong her power is and how her brother counteracts it. And having to read subtitles is annoying as well. Reading them for Hiro's storyline not so bad, but now I have to read even more....I don't watch tv to read subtitles.

Anyway good episode overall and still my favorite show on tv. They had me worried there for a moment that Kensei was really dead, but I should have know better cuz I just couldn't see them being done with that actor just yet.
        IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by Thermonuclearboy View Post
          Well, no, but there just aren't a lot of people of differing ethnicities living there. At least, there weren't when I lived there; I'm told since Ireland joined the EU things have gotten more diverse.
          LOL! There's a lot, believe me

What a great eppy

What I liked..
          The haitian is back
          Peters control over his powers
          Mama P's thought screaming at parkman lol

ok, I don't think there's anything I didn't like about the ep
          The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Thermonuclearboy View Post
            Um Ireland joined the EU 34 years ago, things have kind of changed since then

When we joined the EU we were almost a third world country (most people being forced to emigrate)

Now we're the second wealthest country (per capita) in the world (damn you Japan! ) Although most of our prosperity has come since the late nineties and the economic boom since then.

Nowadays non-Irish nationals (immigrants) now make up 10% of the population
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
              Peter - Just keep the shirt off And the box. What's in the box, and did he look at it like holds dirty pictures of Nathan... And as for him having DL's power I think it happened during the Four Months because he never got close enough to DL in s1... *shrug* .
              Actually we don't really know how 'close' Peter needs to be to absorb a power from someone else. He didn't even need to be in 'physical' contact with Ted in order to absorb his power, just in a couple of yards of him.

"It matters little how we die,
              so long as we die better men
              than we imagined we could be -
              and no worse than we feared."

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                I like how now it's become canon that two+ people can have the same power, which was first brought up by Claude last season, and it makes sense b/c really how many powers can you make up before they begin getting ridiculous.

And I think it's awesome that they gave Kensei the power to regenerate like Claire, makes me want for Hiro to bring him back to the Future even more.
                Kensei is IMMORTAL this was discussed during the summer. So naturally Hiro does not have to bring him into the future since Kensei can just show up because he is still alive. I would not be surprised if he is the one killing off company leaders.

Comment

Pretty good ep so far. I still can't get over the fact that Papa N is dead. I wish he and Mama P would've switched places, I never liked her character...oh well...

And what a pleasant surprise to see Dominic Keating in this ep! (he played Lt. Reed in Enterprise)

Claire's toe-off was pretty gross indeed but then I'd like to see whether she can grow her head back if it got chopped off.

BTW is Nathan not a Congressman anymore or what? I thought he won the election by a landslide. Just what's up with him 'cept the fact that he's now a drunk?
                  Last edited by gkyun; 02 October 2007, 02:41 PM.
                  "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

First, I thought Mr. Muggles was going to eat the toe too.

Second, Peter with his shirt off for half the ep? Didn't mind it one bit.....

Third, The Toe itself, oh ew! Great scene though, with Mr. Muggles. Laugh, followed by cringe, followed by laugh was the reaction to that one.

Anyway, great ep, I loved the Hiro stuff, especially when he says "Ando's never going to believe this", or something along those lines while riding the horse. When Kensei got shot I freaked out because I did NOT want him to die! Was very relieved to see him with healing power. And couldn't help but think of a certain Captain.....

Comment

Originally posted by Phenix View Post
                      Kensei is IMMORTAL this was discussed during the summer. So naturally Hiro does not have to bring him into the future since Kensei can just show up because he is still alive. I would not be surprised if he is the one killing off company leaders.
                      Really? Cool. I hadn't heard that - I've been pretty spoiler free about the show. The fact that Kensei is now looking to be immortal just adds a whole bunch of different levels to the possibility of him being in the future and being the main baddie and then re-meeting Hiro, especially for Hiro if his hero, his idol, ends up being bad. I hope he's not - come on you were already an awesome Baddie on Alias, lets be an awesome hero here!
                      banner by Stef

Comment

i too cud do with out the "last time" at lest on every episode. i think it was a good 1 but not a fan of sud titles i just wont to wotcha it. think peter is cool looking forward to wot thy are do wing with him. just wont them all coming to gather wot them to sum think lark the x-men not to much but be good to see them work to gather a gen

Comment

Very good episode.

I too think that Claire's stolen car will come into play later. And Claire cutting off her toe was great but made me cringe a bit. Love how it grew back.

Glad the Haitian is back in good working order.

The twins still intrigue me a bit. I want to know more. I wonder who will get to them first?

Peter rocked! What exactly is in the mysterious box?

Comment

Originally posted by ranlynn View Post
                            Actually we don't really know how 'close' Peter needs to be to absorb a power from someone else. He didn't even need to be in 'physical' contact with Ted in order to absorb his power, just in a couple of yards of him.
                            As of mid-season 1, it was about 10 to 15 feet, because Peter turned visible again after Claude left the range of Peter's powers.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenix View Post
                              Hmmm, I had not heard that. If that is true, it would definitely be something else for Hiro to meet up with him in the present.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Actually I can see Kensei hooking up with Ando in the present and filling him in on what he remembers and then mentioning that at some point Hiro just disappeared. Or something.

I suppose Hiro has to show up in the present again at some point, but some interesting things could happen in the meanwhile.

Maybe Kensei is one of the forces behind this mysterious Company. Wouldn't that be ironic?

Comment

Working...
                                X