How to Stop An Exploding Man (123)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thing is, we don't know about nathan

i bet that he dumped peter out of the atmosphere and then flew back...but was so disorientated by the cold and lack of 02, that he's gonna be slow to show up
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I hope he's not dead, but even if he went back on the whole "I'm not gonna leave you" thing he'd still have some ugly radiation burns just from getting him up there.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
        I hope he's not dead, but even if he went back on the whole "I'm not gonna leave you" thing he'd still have some ugly radiation burns just from getting him up there.
        That is very true. Peter was very close to going off when they flew off together. The radiation levels were probably very high at that point.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

So Nathan could have been exposed to radiation?

Comment

Originally posted by monkey_man132 View Post
            So Nathan could have been exposed to radiation?
            Could have? He was exposed to radiation. Peter was already losing control, giving off pulses and glowing when Nathan grabbed him. Things do not look good...

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              i think my only beef...i HATE it when villians won't die.

and no one frakking noticed syler crawling off?????

other than that, it was good
              LOL. I completely agree. I cheered when he died, and groaned when we saw the blood smear.

Other than that I thought it was a great episode. Molly and Micah are so cute together - echoing what Shadowmaat said. I hope we get to see them together more next season.

What happened with Nathan was sad, but I was expecting it, and I cheered that he did the right thing, and was there for Peter in the end. I'm not convinced he's gone, but I can't think how they would save him either.

I'd been following spoilers on spoilerfix.com, and some of the things I read there turned out to be misleading. I'm thinking they mght turn out to be things that show up in S2? I went back and read after watching, and was like, wait, that didn't happen. I didn't see that. Hmmm, no, they didn't show up..... Maybe they rewrote some things?
              - Life after Stargate -
              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
              sigpic

Comment

Could have? He was exposed to radiation. Peter was already losing control, giving off pulses and glowing when Nathan grabbed him. Things do not look good...
                He can't die man..

Comment

Originally posted by Calicto View Post
                  I think Sylar might actually be dead because when he was stabbed, his eyes showed the future and it showed him dead (with a smirk).
                  I'm not so sure about that. At the end they implied he got away through the sewer. There was even a cockroach there which has been in numerous Sylar scenes throughout the season. I think he's alive...
                  sigpic

Comment

Ah, but did Sylar escape under his own power, or was he dragged into it by mutant ninja turtles cockroaches? The mysterious Uluru, who makes Sylar look like a choir boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                      What happened with Nathan was sad, but I was expecting it, and I cheered that he did the right thing, and was there for Peter in the end. I'm not convinced he's gone, but I can't think how they would save him either.
                      I've been thinking the same thing ever since Peter had his dream, unfortunately I never posted that so I can't say I told you so .
                      All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Maybe Uluru can raise the dead, that way we can get Sylar and Nathan back.

Comment

Who's Uluru?
                          - Life after Stargate -
                          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                          sigpic

Comment

Ah, but did Sylar escape under his own power, or was he dragged into it by mutant ninja turtles cockroaches? The mysterious Uluru, who makes Sylar look like a choir boy.
                            If someone/something more powerful did "save" Sylar, maybe it will make him work for it next season.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                              Who's Uluru?
                              Don't know, exactly. It's from the 9th Wonders gallery.

Comment

Wow! Creepy scary looking. So I'm assuming this is related to what Molly was talking about - someone worse than Sylar? Oh, and BTW, thanks for pointing out the 9thWonders site. I didn't know about it!
                                Last edited by Killdeer; 21 May 2007, 08:11 PM.
                                - Life after Stargate -
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X