No announcement yet.

Distractions (114)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good ep ... did you guys also catch that HRG knows about Claude? and thought he was dead? does that meand HRG tried to kill Claude?

seems like Linderman got Jessica out? ... there was something about that shrink .. i am getting more and more interested in Nikk/Jessica storyline (DL and Micah also .. offcourse).

Nathan was main suspect for Claire's dad in my eyes (after seeing spoilers) ... i loved that scene when Cliare cuts herself and mom starts fire ... "some family" ..

caught licence plates too .. cool ..

i like that Sylar is out, this complicated things and brings new shades of grey into play ... it would be bad if they killed him off sooner.

also, i doubt we saw last of Hiro's dad ...
    VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

BWAAHAHAHAH I KNEW IT.

That episode was fantastic. Absolutely fantastic.

But maybe I've missed something. What's the Nikki and Linderman connection? Because when they said that someone else was found guilty of the crimes for which Nikki was accused, I almost thought that DL had turned himself in or something.
      McKay : (incredibly high pitched) HEEEY! IT'S MISTER MOM! How are the kids??

Zelenka: Do not even SPEAK to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ata_beckett View Post
        BWAAHAHAHAH I KNEW IT.

But maybe I've missed something. What's the Nikki and Linderman connection? Because when they said that someone else was found guilty of the crimes for which Nikki was accused, I almost thought that DL had turned himself in or something.
        she stole his money
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ata_beckett View Post
          BWAAHAHAHAH I KNEW IT.

She's owed him money or been under his influence since the show started. In one way or another, she's owed Linderman and looks like she'll still be under his control.

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut View Post
            How do you figure that? If anything, I would think that it would draw him out of his box and actually get him involved in "the mission" to a greater extent, realizing once and for all that they are all connected.
            Speculation, I suppose. Nathan didn't look too thrilled with the news. My guess is that he (or possibly his father) paid off mom to keep her silent and that the "accident" that burned down the house wasn't an accident. When a firestarter says, "I didn't think anything could have survived that fire" that sounds significant. I'm guessing Petrelli money funded the trip to Mexico and wherever else Mom went.

As for Nathan, he's running for Congress and family is one of his biggest platforms. If anyone gets wind that he has an illegitimate daughter that's going to affect his candidacy in a very negative way. He's going to be about damage control, now, and trying to find a way to keep the news from getting out... and keeping his daughter from finding out about him. I guess my question is how far is he willing to go to keep this quiet?

I want Nathan to be a good guy, but all the hints seem to lean towards him being bad.

Comment

So how old is Nathan because Claire is like 17, right? Nathan is around 30? So Nathan had her when he was 13? That’s a bit young back then…
              Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Originally posted by Doze View Post
                So how old is Nathan because Claire is like 17, right? Nathan is around 30? So Nathan had her when he was 13? That’s a bit young back then…
                I wondered about that, but I know Adrian Pasdar is in his 40's, so maybe his character is in his upper 30's to early 40's, too.

Has it been said how long he's been married? That'd be a factor, too.

Comment

LOVE this whole Peter/Claude storyline- Chistopher Eccleston is fantastic, must go back and watch his season of Dr. Who, best moment was when he punched Peter in the face.

And liking this Nathan-is-Claire's-real-father twist, it'll be really interesting to see where this goes, and it certainly puts another spin on the whole issue of why Nathan didn't want Peter going to Texas. Have to wonder whether Nathan has kept an eye on where Claire is, or whether he really didn't know that the cheerleader Peter was going to save was his daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by mi4si View Post
                    She's owed him money or been under his influence since the show started. In one way or another, she's owed Linderman and looks like she'll still be under his control.
                    Ooooh Thanks!

Guess I should have been paying more attention to the Nikki storyline at the start of the season.....

Comment

Originally posted by Doze View Post
                      Isn't she actually fifteen?

I remember something an episode or two ago where I remember someone talking about them retconning her age...

Comment

Wow that Nathan being her father thing was a huge shocker for me.

The guy has alot of problems....He's cheated on his handicapped wife at least 2 times from what we know.... Once with Niki in the Vegas hotel witch was a setup and now we find out he's Claire's father.

Witch means Claire is Peter's niece.

Spoiler:
                        Oh yeah and since Eric Roberts isn't Claire's father he has to be lederman(SP?)
                        Actor
                        [/URL]Stargate Worlds Community Website

Comment

Regarding casting and Linderman...

Spoiler:
                          I read that Malcolm McDowell is going to be playing a "friend" of Nathan. Speculation is he could be Linderman. Kinda typecasting, but oh well. And it depends on how you view friend. If it's literally a good friend of Nathan's, it might not be Linderman, but if it's more of a business associate/blackmailer, then maybe Malcolm IS Linderman.

Comment

another great episode; heroes is just like lost when it first came out...

seriously, the nathan-claire family thing is so funny because i've been reading a fanfic where peter and claire are practically a couple, which would be a little wrong, dating your neice

i can see in the future that maybe a syler/peter showdown with an amalgamation of powers being thrown at each other and peter blowing himself up to stop syler.... i hope it isn't that predictable

GMM

Gateworld RPG

One morning, a Wraith hatches a brilliant plan and takes over the O'Neill after consuming some lemon chicken. - The Stargate Plot Generator

Comment

Originally posted by tace View Post
                              Who else caught the license plate on George Takei's car?

NCC-1701 from the quick glimpse I got. By the time I realized it was already gone

Caught that, was a nice easter egg.

HERMIOD: 'Crap' indeed.

Comment

Nathan has certainly led a colourful life...
                                I think his dalliance with Meredith was something he did in his younger days. Rich college kid sowing wild oats that sort of thing. Well, his past is certainly catching up with him.

I liked the convo between Claire and Mum... I was surprised at how quickly they connected and how easily they fell in conversation about the past. I'm not sure if that's a negative, seeing that some people have complained in the past about how slowly the show is moving.
                                Personally, I liked the pacing of the show. I like the twists and turns and mostly I like it because it is about people rather than super powers. Peter's gift, it seems to me, illustrates this point perfectly. His gift is rooted in his character... his personality... his love of people and their effect on him. It makes so much sense that he would choose a vocation like nursing with his empathic nature. Consequently, as Mohinder said last week, he is the most important because ultimately it is being with people that makes him tick. Nathan, on the other hand, is a high flyer. He is a big picture man, which makes for a good adminstrator, and politician but perhaps not a personable individual. I still don't think he's an out and out baddie... I think he's become so used to living in grey areas that it's taken over his psyche.

The Hiro/Nakamura arc seemed to me the weakest link in this episode. It feels like it came and went in a hurry. Why introduce it in the first place only to get resolved in a matter of minutes?

I'm sure Christopher Eccleston is relishing this role... he gets to be obnoxious... reminds of me of his Doctor and Mickey. I love his interaction with Peter... something about opposites... methinks. It's fabulous to finally see Peter tap into the key that turns his ability on and off.

I didn't mind the Sylar bits but I did feel that it did go on somewhat longer than I would have liked. I suppose it was to give Zach Quinton a chance to stretch his acting muscles a bit.

Overall, a decent episode... probably lacks the wow factor of the last two but I liked the fact we learnt more about the source of Peter's abilities and learning more about Claire's family.
                                sigpic
                                "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Working...
                                X