The Fifth Stage (412)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boyd22 View Post
    although Nathan's gone, i'm hoping having Nathan in his head will bring some kinda change to Sylar...IDK about everyone else, but i'm tired of the kill, kill, kill just because i can Sylar...they've been playing the same card for 3 1/2 seasons now...

something that hasn't been mention, Samuel implies that Claire isn't the one he wants but rather shes the key to bringing the person he really seeks to him..i wonder who it is he actually seeks...i guess it could be HRG but its also possible it could be Peter...Samuel did visit Peter for what seems like no reason so far...
    I brought up before that it might be good for Nathan and Sylar to mentally discuss matters and Sylar gets talked into being a good guy for a while, and trying to be helpful when _everyone_ is out to get him. Remember that Gabriel/Sylar is still wanted by the police.

And again, I dislike the writing involving with Samuel/Carnival. Multiple shows with Gabriel at the carnival, for nothing. Hiro brought in to do one thing, then blanked to the sidelines. If they don't continue why Sylar was brought in, or the film that Hiro retrieved, then the carnival is wasted screen time.

Comment

What are you talking about? The film is the entire reason for Samuel's current plans. The film shows that his powers increase when others with powers are around him. Exponentially.
      Mia: Don't you hate that?
      Vincent: Hate what?
      Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
      Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
      Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
      - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Which fit in with everything he was doing before having the film in the first place, like gathering people with powers in an area that can apparently move from place to place. I don't remember a scene where he went to view the film, so for all I know he didn't see it. Either way, he should have noticed his power building with each powered person added to the carnival, and only need the film to confirm something that should had ample evidence already. At least talk about the damn film after getting it so we remember that plot.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroPoint View Post
          Which fit in with everything he was doing before having the film in the first place, like gathering people with powers in an area that can apparently move from place to place. I don't remember a scene where he went to view the film, so for all I know he didn't see it. Either way, he should have noticed his power building with each powered person added to the carnival, and only need the film to confirm something that should had ample evidence already. At least talk about the damn film after getting it so we remember that plot.
          He did look at the film, don't know which episode, Hiro was banging outside his door and he did find out about how his powers increases exponentially
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I stand corrected. Thank you Yessika. I remember the scene slightly, but don't recall it being dark inside or seeing a projector.

If your use of the word "exponentially" is correct, then that helps my statement that Samuel should have see power increases prior to watching the film.
            Last edited by ZeroPoint; 05 December 2009, 03:18 PM. Reason: added some

Comment

If I were collecting people with powers, Noah would be a pretty good resource. His files were a good start, but I think Samuel might be using Claire to lure Noah to the carnival.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroPoint View Post
                If your use of the word "exponentially" is correct, then that helps my statement that Samuel should have see power increases prior to watching the film.
                Perhaps, but perhaps not.

Think of it this way, somethings the really obvious doesn't actually become obvious, until it is pointed out. Samuel may not have noticed the strength of his power, until he actually watched that film, to which he'd have thought "well hang on a minute, come to think of it, I am stronger now".

Originally posted by beafly View Post
                If I were collecting people with powers, Noah would be a pretty good resource. His files were a good start, but I think Samuel might be using Claire to lure Noah to the carnival.
                Noah, Peter or Sylar are my bets, or maybe even Angela? We know she can see the future (in a manner of speaking). Think what Samuel would / could acomplish if Angela decided to help him. With the loss of Nathan, she may not be thinking straight anymore..?
                sigpic
                It's Probin' Time!

Comment

what an awesome ep! the ending, such a shocker. and i'm really liking Samuel. he's all in with the love and stuff and it's convincing until you remember who he is. great acting on kneppers part.

one thing i find funny, and i always find funny, is the continual forgetting of b characters like lyle.
                  like when noah was talking about the people he's hurt in his life by lying, and he didn't mention his son. or when nathan was saying his goodbyes, and telling peter to say goodbye to mum and to look after claire, and he didn't mention his sons AT ALL!!! i was like, dude, remember those two little humans that were running around your house for all those years? they wree your kids!
                  "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                  "what?"
                  *throat punch*
                  My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                  LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                    what an awesome ep! the ending, such a shocker. and i'm really liking Samuel. he's all in with the love and stuff and it's convincing until you remember who he is. great acting on kneppers part.

one thing i find funny, and i always find funny, is the continual forgetting of b characters like lyle.
                    like when noah was talking about the people he's hurt in his life by lying, and he didn't mention his son. or when nathan was saying his goodbyes, and telling peter to say goodbye to mum and to look after claire, and he didn't mention his sons AT ALL!!! i was like, dude, remember those two little humans that were running around your house for all those years? they wree your kids!
                    Noah mentioned something about Lyle being off at school at some point.

You have a valid point though, mostly.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

To be honest, I forgot about his kids (although I knew about the ex-paraplegic ex-wife who was cured by Mr. Linderman). Maybe he (or the writers) never cared?

Comment

I have to admit I haven't been watching...and need to pick it back up.

Comment

Originally posted by Saquist View Post
                          I have to admit I haven't been watching...and need to pick it back up.
                          Yeah, you do. IMO, this has been a very good season thus far.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                            Yeah, you do. IMO, this has been a very good season thus far.
                            its definitely an improvement over last season...there are a few things i find boring, Claire and HRG's storyline for example...

Comment

I'm tempted to make a sig out of the disfigured syler face. I actually found that scene very funny

Comment

seeing as there isn't a thread for episode 13 and 14

I laughed at disfigured Sylar as well lol, I liked both episodes a lot and thought they were back at the same quality of old Heroes

another thing I noticed, forgive me if I am wrong, is that Peter got his original power back? He used Claire to heal and then flew off at the end after looking at Nathans picture

Bennet was a bit naive as well I thought, especially in his treatment of Edgar

Comment

Working...
                                X