Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Hooded Man (spoilers & speculation for S2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats true but the mark being on the forehead/in between eyes part doesnt really sit with kensei. unless he changes in the future and ends up with some mark on his head. so far all we know is that he can heal himself like claire. we havent seen any other powers and usually all the heroes have just one specific inherent power.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
      Y'know, this is pure speculation on my part, but if we go along with the Evil Peter theme, isn't it possible that he's the one killing the others? After all, he has Hiro's teleportation/timebending ability, so he could easily be bopping around the US nixing the First Guard without his Irish mates knowing about it. Possibly even without himself knowing about it.

Of course, the downside is that I don't think either Peter has any way of knowing who's in the First Guard, but maybe that just means it's FUTURE Evil Peter jumping back in time.
      I'm sticking with your theory. We have no clue what happened in the past four months. He could have learned a lot about the company in that time....or at least, an alter ego of his could have. Methinks he may have been working with a certain short blond. But that's just a wild guess.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

OK so I was thinking about this.

I'm not convinced the hooded man is Kensei. The reason is they obviously want us to not know who it is at this stage and well just about everyone thinks it's him ... it's too obvious, so I'm thinking they are having us think that to reveal the true person later.

Just thinking

Comment

but while heroes has a lot of twists and turns, it's still predictable most of the time

Comment

Yeah but I'm hoping for the "oh wow I totally didn't see THAT coming" moment.

Perhaps nothing more than wishful thinking

Comment

yeah i think Kenzei too
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                OK so I was thinking about this.

I'm not convinced the hooded man is Kensei. The reason is they obviously want us to not know who it is at this stage and well just about everyone thinks it's him ... it's too obvious, so I'm thinking they are having us think that to reveal the true person later.

Just thinking
                Whether he's the hooded man or not, I still think that Kensei is involved in what is happening somehow. And sadly, not in a good way.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

So how about this.

Kensei is bad.
                  Hiro travels back to the moment his father is about to be killed. Ando comes in with the sword and instead of it playing out how we have seen it. Hiro grabs the sword from Ando and Kensei and Hiro have a big old fight, saving Hiro's dad's life.

Comment

hmmm but why would kensei still be in his samurai armour in the painting???

Comment

I haven't seen the latest episode. I'm watching it on 7 so I don't know to what painting you are referring. Sorry. I'm trying to remain relatively spoiler free.

Comment

Originally posted by eri-chan View Post
                        hmmm but why would kensei still be in his samurai armour in the painting???
                        "For Old time's sake"?

Comment

Or Kensei tackles Hiro just as he's about to time travel and he gets dragged to the future as well. Just a thought

Comment

Originally posted by YodaMate View Post
                            Or Kensei tackles Hiro just as he's about to time travel and he gets dragged to the future as well. Just a thought
                            Nah. Imagine how much angrier and more bitter Kensei would be if he had centuries to brood over how Hiro betrayed him. Although it might explain why he didn't kill Hiro at some point prior to his traveling back to feudal Japan. Unless he wanted that to happen just so he could experience even those fleeting moments of happiness and love with the Swordsmith's daughter (Yaeko?).

Comment

i think it matt dad now

why did he have the pick of bob with the red helix on it,
                              if he's not the one doing it
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X