This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    You don't need to use spoiler tags in here. We can discuss the episode freely. It's a "enter at your own risk" thread.

As for her power, I'm not sure what it is exactly. But it is definitely not good for people around her. I only mentioned her brother's power maybe being to cancel hers because of the fact that everyone was fine when he was around. Also, they fought to not be separated.
    That's true - I didn't think about that. Hmmm.
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

Comment

I read in a interview that Maya's power and her brother's, whichever they are, would be intrinsically connected. I though it would take both to trigger it somehow, but one canceling the other also makes sense, I guess. Whatever her power is.... Can someone give a description?
      Awesome sig made by *E*K*R*. Thanks!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean_Fan View Post
        I read in a interview that Maya's power and her brother's, whichever they are, would be intrinsically connected. I though it would take both to trigger it somehow, but one canceling the other also makes sense, I guess. Whatever her power is.... Can someone give a description?
        That's interesting. Hmm...basically people die around her. But we don't know why yet. It only happened after she was separated from her brother. We just saw him running up, and then the bodies, and her crying that she didn't mean to do it.
        - Life after Stargate -
        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
        sigpic

Comment

Wat Is Going On Wiht Nathan>???

Could it be that Nathan was healed by the evil entity? and that the evil entity stole his powers in exchange for the healing? and that.. the evil entity.. is Claire's boyfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Buddhawasanancient View Post
            I also think Hiro is going to "become" Kensei although I'm confused because they never saved that village and that's in the stories, plus it's in the Sword Saint documentary. Oh well. I guess all will be revealed. heheh. All in all a great episode. I can't wait for more!
            Maybe Hiro goes back in time to save the village?
            And since Kensei is not Japanese, maybe it's going to be one of those Hiro does all the saving and Kensei gets the credit.

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
            Not sure about the new flyboy. Don't think I trust him. But then again I may have been unduly influenced by the Lost Boys flashback I experienced when he was floating outside her window...
            Before they showed Peter at the end I was wondering if he was some version of Peter maybe changed by the explosion.
            sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Best Line by Hiro's Dad.

"Deveaux. Your Husband. And Linderman. They're dead. And now there are 9"

Makes you want to know them all SO MUCH. I expected to hear now there are 3-4. BUT NINE!!!

Comment

I wasn't overly thrilled by the episode it was a lot of setup for what's to come so I still have that feeling like I'm waiting for it all to really begin. I love David Anders and his character. I have a feeling Hiro is going to become Takezi Kensai.

As for Peter and Nathan, I'm enormously relieved to see them both. And yes, that crap on his pretty face needs to go asap. I kept trying to really see him through all that and all I could see was hair.

I think Maya is carrying some sort of disease or at least her power behaves like one and I definitely think her brother is the control.

Looks like Ando is putting himself to good use. I'm always pleased to see him.

But i think my favorite part of all this was Molly who was as cute as always.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

One question...
                  What was the deal with the "Irish" accents........?
                  lol
                  meh

Comment

...well they were in Ireland , Cork to be precise.

And yeah, all the accents were different.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Lol not only were all the accents different, none of them were actually fully Irish sounding lol
                      meh

Comment

Originally posted by chevroneight View Post
                        Lol not only were all the accents different, none of them were actually fully Irish sounding lol
                        Yeah but how many people around the world are going to be aware of that?
                        I was hoping Claires boyfriend had some really cool new power, instead flying *yawn*.

Who else is sick of the Nissan Rogue commercials?
                        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

I'm getting the feeling that Claire's new boyfriend isn't a "hero". First of all, he's flying, a power that we know belongs to a hero already, and second.. he's stalking Claire, possibly after seeing her rapid-heal. There's just something about him that screams evil.

The question is.. will Zach come to the rescueeeee?

Comment

There's nothing preventing two unrelated people from having the same ability. I don't think he's evil but I'm betting he has probably developed a superiority complex.

Comment

Yeah, I fell sorry for Maya as well. Talk about a sucky power. I wonder if her brother's power is to keep her's under control??
                              Probably. His power might be to be able to cancel out all powers. Or maybe he's telekinetic and is able to control her...

You don't need to use spoiler tags in here. We can discuss the episode freely. It's a "enter at your own risk" thread.

As for her power, I'm not sure what it is exactly. But it is definitely not good for people around her. I only mentioned her brother's power maybe being to cancel hers because of the fact that everyone was fine when he was around. Also, they fought to not be separated.
                              As for Maya's power I think it might be she can cause blood capillaries to burst. She might cause mental seizures which could explain if her brother is Telekinetic how their powers coincide. He is a calming influences when she goes off.

Originally posted by Buddhawasanancient View Post
                              I think Angela had the Haitian wipe his memory and put him in that shipping crate. After all he didn't remember who he was and he was wearing the Haitian's necklace.

I also think Hiro is going to "become" Kensei although I'm confused because they never saved that village and that's in the stories, plus it's in the Sword Saint documentary. Oh well. I guess all will be revealed. heheh. All in all a great episode. I can't wait for more!
                              *nods* I also agree that Hiro will take the name of Kensei as his own.

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                              I hope Nathan shaves that disgusting mess off his face soon. Ugh. I hate to see pretty men uglified.

Peter, meanwhile, is looking MUCH better with the haircut. I wonder whose hands he'll be in... and how long it'll take us to find out what happened? *sigh* I honestly had Nathan pegged as a goner. And I can't believe anyone really thinks Peter is dead. ...Although I suppose if his brain had been pulverized enough or if he was decapitated or something he might not have been able to come back. Still. I'd have figured he was off in some unabomber shack somewhere licking his wounds and trying to "protect" everyone by staying away.

Not sure about the new flyboy. Don't think I trust him. But then again I may have been unduly influenced by the Lost Boys flashback I experienced when he was floating outside her window...
                              Oddly enough I am not completely turned off by the beared, probably because it's so fitting to how Nathan is right now. He doesn't feel pretty to borrow the word, he's hurt, he's angry and doesn't care about anything expect he killed his brother.

I don't like the new fly boy either - too stalkery for my liking. Plus he obviously knows about Claire and is just waiting to for her to out herself... And even if he doesn't I dunno he just rubs me the wrong way...

Edit: I don't think Zach will come to the rescue, mostly because he's playing John Conner in the Chronicles of Sara Conner...
                              banner by Stef

Comment

I'm impressed. Heroes came back full strength. This episode wasn't a slow, get things going again affair. It got right into the meat of the matter.
                                Molly's terrifying dreams of the new and powerful threat.

Mohinder and HRG still taking on The Company.

How great was it when HRG took on his supervisor at the copy place???? You just knew that would happen sooner or later.

Looks like Claire will have someone to talk to after all. Or is this guy evil as some of you think? I sure prefer Zach. He's a sweetheart.

I'm glad Parkman and Mohinder are looking after Molly.

Hiro's hero is an Englishman????

Hiro's father???? And who came after him????

Peter has amnesia, but at least he's alive. And Nathan has spiralled into depression.

No Nicki, DL or Michah, though.

The new people, Alehandro and Maya are intriguing too.

Comment

Working...
                                X