Quill (204)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Callista View Post
    a guy in Eastern Oregon came down with I think earlier this year when a stray cat bit him.
    yeah, I read about that, was that in Oregon? you live in a dangerous area
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Agree, good thing not having that annoying 'explanation' in the opening credits.

Really enjoyed this episode, this show is really coming along nicely. It's great how all the threads are coming together and the tension is building nicely, Juliette piecing together her memories of Nick, but not in a good way is nicely counterbalanced by Hank wanting to learn more about Nick and the Wessen. Another assassin lurks in the shadows, wonder how long it will take Nick to dispatch this latest one.

Good to see more Sgt Wu this week, love that guy, the 'Siler ' of Grimm! This time he gets the face with the pustules land on his when that woman falls on him, that was so gross! Congratulations to the makeup dept with those yellow plague victims, it really made my skin crawl.

Wonder if poor Monroe and Rosalee will ever manage to have some time together without some kind of whacky interruption!!! Loved the idyllic scene set up in the forest which you knew would be disrupted in some freaky way.

That was some cat, the look on Rosalee's face when she saw the mauled the cat carrier, good look behind you moment with the freaky cat hanging by its claws on the ceiling, that was scary and funny at the same time!

Really annoyed with the stupid breaks, I hate them because I always seem to miss the next episode when they come back. I bet they don't do this with stupid reality shows, I don't watch them so they don't of course, only great shows you are really getting into!!! Grrrrr.......and more grumbling!!!

Comment

actually they do. I ended missing (well not really caring) about the end of american's got talent because there was like a month break (and not all of it was the olympics).
        sigpic

Comment

so, is Adanlind cat dead or not?
          Grimm returns October 24
          sigpic

Comment

Well, one of them surely: the car or the cat. And something's telling me it's the cat
            (ask me, I was hitting by a car last year - no fun!)

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
            Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic
            LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
            I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

I went to the park where Monroe and Rosalee had their picnic. (Bree said it was Pier Park on Twitter.) I couldn't figure out the exact spot, but it's a very nice city park in North Portland.

Comment

I want that cat to come back when they least expect it! Majique could be kind of like Macavity The Mystery Cat.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                  I want that cat to come back when they least expect it! Majique could be kind of like Macavity The Mystery Cat.
                  what if it appears in the background just for the fans
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
                    what if it appears in the background just for the fans
                    That would be fun!
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm just imagine:
                      Nick and Monroe are again in a park, new training for Nick. And somewhere in the trees behind them you can see two gloomy green eyes, the camera zooming on that and you see Adalinds cat hanging upside down on that tree, with a mysterious look in her eyes and you know, she's up to nothing good *giggles*

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic
                      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                        I'm just imagine:
                        Nick and Monroe are again in a park, new training for Nick. And somewhere in the trees behind them you can see two gloomy green eyes, the camera zooming on that and you see Adalinds cat hanging upside down on that tree, with a mysterious look in her eyes and you know, she's up to nothing good *giggles*
                        I would pay money to see that. XD
                        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

The cat will come back at the wheel of the car! Fur spiked up in rage, with big hissing grin, baring its sharp teeth and glaring with fanatical glowing green eyes over the steering wheel as it attempts to run Nick over!

Yes, I want the cat back too, it was wonderfully creepy, and you never know what else it can do!

Comment

I think we should start a new thread dedicated to the evil cat
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh my, don't give me more plotbunnies! I see, next up will be "Majique - the tales of an evil cat" or something

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

Someone should start a Majique facebook page!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X