Quill (204)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
    I find it strange that the assassin was outside watching Nick and Hank leave, and yet no one follows Nick and finds the trailer
    I think that won't last long ...... have you seen the promo for the next episode?
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      maybe because the park service guy was a porcupine kinda thing?
      maybe

about the porcupine wesen, didn't you find him strange? the head was porcupine like, but his arms looked really hairy, like a wolf, not very porcupine like

another question: do you think that the yellow plague is so rare that wesen wouldn't recognize it? why did the porcupine wesen not recognize it?

and what about the new wesen, the one sent by the royal families, what does he look like? I can't imagine any animal not even any fairy tale figure, and I did not understand his wesen name ....
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Comment

I find it strange that the assassin was outside watching Nick and Hank leave, and yet no one follows Nick and finds the trailer
        i think that nick is usually really careful with that. Monroe had to take like two buses and something else to get there. i haven't seen the previews though.
        sigpic

Comment

The best you will check the new trailer. Seems like Nick will get a visitor ...
          Ahm, stupid question about the new assassin myself: Does that Wesen has hooves? What the heck is that? A kind of mule?

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
          Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
          I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

or he's horse like anyone got the name? the French guy told it to Renard but I did not understand it
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Comment

article from the Oregonlive about this episode

http://www.oregonlive.com/movies/ind...lee_get_f.html

'Grimm': Monroe and Rosalee get feverish, and Hank gets up to date

sometimes I think that some people writing such articles wouldn't ask 'stupid' questions if they paid better attention (like: why can Hank see wesen now and not Sgt Wu? )
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Comment

back to my earlier question, apparently the assassin sent to Portland is a Nuckelavee
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Comment

Just rewatching the episode right now. It's called:
                  Nuckelavee
                  Not German this time ... maybe French?

Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic
                  LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

here what Wikipedia says about Nuckelavee

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuckelavee
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Comment

A kelpie? Oookay ...
                      But it would explain the Yellow Plague. Mh ... well, according to this Wiki it doesn't sound too difficult for Nick to get off that thing ... ah Wesen.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

One of the writers on Twitter said it was a horse-like creature they made up.

As to the Wesen not recognizing the plague, didn't Monroe say it was sort of a dark ages thing that doesn't come up much anymore...like our Y Pestis plague. (Which, by the way, a guy in Eastern Oregon came down with I think earlier this year when a stray cat bit him.) So, Porcupine guy probably wouldn't have been familiar with the early symptoms.

Comment

To nearly quote Monroe:
                          "It's kind of the European history. You know like the dark ages *mphfl*"

So my first thought was, that kelpie-guy brought it with him. But ... how should this work ? Especially after Nick figured out that this plague came originally from pigs. The wife of the Reinigen-guy was working for a shelter. There she had it from. No connection to Europe so far. Uhm ... isn't there still an import-ban for European domestics? Or is that only about the area where I live (BTW, we hadn't had an outbreak of swine fever since more than 15 years *sniff*).

Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                            I think that won't last long ...... have you seen the promo for the next episode?
                            I never read spoilers, I never look at anything that will ruin my surprise of the eps . I don't even watch the previews for the next week.
                            no means no, and so does pepper spray
                            Sig by The Carpenter
                            sigpic

Comment

I never read spoilers, I never look at anything that will ruin my surprise of the eps . I don't even watch the previews for the next week.
                              Well, then you will have a big surprise next week: No new Grimm!

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                                Well, then you will have a big surprise next week: No new Grimm!
                                Aw....now you spoiled the surprise for me
                                no means no, and so does pepper spray
                                Sig by The Carpenter
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X