Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://twitter.com/jenny_wade

Jenny Wade ?@jenny_wade

brushed up against @mistergiuntoli's flocculent chest hair today to see if he could feel power leave his body. nope.
    what????
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
      Love your new sig Hyn!!!!!!
      Thanks . It's getting colder outside, so ...

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
      Samson and Delilah - well with chest-hair not with skalp-hair.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

*sigh* Such a sad puppy ...

EDIT:
        Okay, PB says to me the old version is down now, so I only have the option to post pics via the new version. Buuut new version isn't able to creat thumbnails *kicks PB and wants the old version back*. As the pics are really huge (1270x700 pixels) and the files are ways too big ... here's the link to the Team Giuntoli-Gallery Grey's Anatomy album . It's a direct link to the GA-album, so you don't have to search for the pics . And yes, the caps are mine, so don't mind to snurch whatever you want. They are free to use (but a comment is always welcomed ).
        Last edited by Hyndara71; 13 November 2012, 05:02 PM.

Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Remember the look Nick had when he went with Hank to see the prisoner in the episode 'to protect and serve man'? He's not looking straight at the man, but looks 'grim' and his eyes look down and he seems to avoid direct eye contact. I think this is in case the person is in fact a wesen, he can somewhat hide his being a Grimm.

and I was wondering, all the wesen in prison he saw, did they reacted to him being a Grimm or to him being a cop? I think they just were 'upset' seeing a cop and thus they lost control and so the Grimm in Nick could see them, but probably they did not realize he was a Grimm because he never looked directly at them. what do you think?
          Grimm returns October 24
          sigpic

Comment

what do you think?
            This season he's avoiding much to look directly into especially Wesen-faces, remember 2.10 where he completely stayed outside and turned actually around after this partner of the kidnapper called him murderer.
            Did the Wesen-prisoners saw him as a Grimm? I'm not sure (can anyone help me out what this Schakal said when Nick and Hank entered the prison and he was cleaning the floor?). But I think they'd recognized him as a Grimm after they woged into Wesen-form. Heck, I really want to know WHAT Wesen are seeing when they are recognizing a Grimm! It can't be that the mimic slips maybe for a moment as I thought sometimes during season1. They really are freaking out recognizing him so it can't be that good ...
            Well, back to your question. Yes, I think they recognized him as a Grimm - after they woged, but they were probably upset because he and Hank are policemen there to ask after one of them.

Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic

Comment

He was avoiding an eye contact already in Plumed Serpent...I hope they will explain how the Wesen recognize him but my guess is that they can sense him after they change. That´s why they freak out after that. Nick´s "stare" used to give him away but I think he controls it better now but I tend to believe it IS something in his eyes. It may be a subconscious reaction but everything he does, seems to come somewhere from deep inside him - as he did in the cage - grab deeply into the Grimm inside. Maybe he does that because he knows that when he looks into them, they will know. He just is not aware of it.
              I don´t know. I wish they would explain this because I can see this question everywhere and it bugs even hardcore fans (like us).
              As for the prison - I´d say it was probably both. They saw two cops, and then they noticed Nick was a Grimm. I am surprised it didn´t start a riot But it would be freaky for Nick to end up in a prison one day (which is not as unlikely as it may seem now).

On another note - I do a little rewatch (again ) and I noticed how increasingly tired looks Nick each episode from about 1x09. Not just annoyed but tired. That´s an interesting continuity thing.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                He was avoiding an eye contact already in Plumed Serpent...I hope they will explain how the Wesen recognize him but my guess is that they can sense him after they change. That´s why they freak out after that. Nick´s "stare" used to give him away but I think he controls it better now but I tend to believe it IS something in his eyes. It may be a subconscious reaction but everything he does, seems to come somewhere from deep inside him - as he did in the cage - grab deeply into the Grimm inside. Maybe he does that because he knows that when he looks into them, they will know. He just is not aware of it.
                Mh, could be. But even Wesen who are not looking directly into his eyes became (sometimes) aware of him.

I don´t know. I wish they would explain this because I can see this question everywhere and it bugs even hardcore fans (like us).
                Wow, now I'm butter in your hands . Hardcore ... I like the sound of it !

As for the prison - I´d say it was probably both. They saw two cops, and then they noticed Nick was a Grimm. I am surprised it didn´t start a riot But it would be freaky for Nick to end up in a prison one day (which is not as unlikely as it may seem now).
                That would be a really hard time for him, even if he would be only be pre-trial costudy it would be like hell I'm sure.
                Don't give me that plotbunny now! Take it away! I don't need it ... damned! It bummed right into me ... ;P

On another note - I do a little rewatch (again ) and I noticed how increasingly tired looks Nick each episode from about 1x09. Not just annoyed but tired. That´s an interesting continuity thing.
                Well, I think sometimes he looks tired but sometimes also annoyed (Thing with Feathers when he's recognizing the Klaustreich he's really annoyed and that's completely understandable for me). That's what I like on the show: every impact also have an effect on the characters. Pre-Siegbarste I think Nick sees this new ability partly as helpful for his job, but also as an adventure - a new world he's joining and wants to explore. Than he's beaten into the hospital bed and realizes that he's in real danger and not only his "Grimm"-reactions changes (tired to annoyed looks) but also his human reactions (the racoon with the trash-cans, the Eisbiber-kiddos)

Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic

Comment

I agree that he started to look always more tired. (and I am wondering if this is a Nick Burkhardt problem, or maybe a David Giuntoli one ). But I fully understand him: he has like two jobs, his regular one and the Grimm one, and he has to pay constantly attention that his Grimm side is not discovered by others, and to keep a secret for such a long time will consume his energy. Now that Hank knows, at least he can relax a little bit in his presence.
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                    (can anyone help me out what this Schakal said when Nick and Hank entered the prison and he was cleaning the floor?)
                    not sure, the first part was unclear, but I think the last words were ".... you're cops"
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Comment

I agree that he started to look always more tired. (and I am wondering if this is a Nick Burkhardt problem, or maybe a David Giuntoli one ). But I fully understand him: he has like two jobs, his regular one and the Grimm one, and he has to pay constantly attention that his Grimm side is not discovered by others, and to keep a secret for such a long time will consume his energy. Now that Hank knows, at least he can relax a little bit in his presence.
                      ^this, and sleeping on the couch is adding to it too.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
                        oh, yeah, I had forgotten that. I can't imagine to 'function' correctly if I had to sleep all nights on my couch
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post

Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic

Comment

I have a small request to any of you who have a twitter account and follow David Giuntoli

Could you ask him about his Family name, Giuntoli? It sounds Italian and there are Giuntolis in Italy. So I suppose his family roots are there. Is this correct? It seems to be a name from Tuscany. Does he still has relatives there? Does he visit Italy sometimes?

I have these questions in my mind since I started to watch Grimm. Maybe because I am Italian

anyway, if anyone could ask, this would be great - wondering if he would reply ...
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Comment

I have a small request to any of you who have a twitter account and follow David Giuntoli

Could you ask him about his Family name, Giuntoli? It sounds Italian and there are Giuntolis in Italy. So I suppose his family roots are there. Is this correct? It seems to be a name from Tuscany. Does he still has relatives there? Does he visit Italy sometimes?

I have these questions in my mind since I started to watch Grimm. Maybe because I am Italian

anyway, if anyone could ask, this would be great - wondering if he would reply ...
                              Will do but so long I never got an answer *shrugs*. Not even a retweet after that a friend of mine had asked him before my Birthday last week. He's mostly provoking, advertising and doing silly tweets (which are fun to read but I really would love if he would decide to do a sort of Q&A during the hiatus). I think the fans have soo many questions to and about him but ... well, maybe Sasha should teach him another lesson of "how to work with the fanbase" ...
                              About his name ... I'm pretty sure it's his real name. He looks Italian to me and somewhere I've heard him talking Italian. True, I'm German but I grew up with Italian neighbours and friends. To me he didn't sound like he does when he tries to speak German. He really seems to KNOW what he's saying.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

oh, that would be great thanks

you heard him speak Italian? where?
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X