David Giuntoli/Nick Burkhardt Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
    Okay, blurry but ... silly me but I adore David's hands. He has "good hands" big and wide - and I like that his fingernails are so short . Finally I've found one actor who prefers extreme short nails (like me )!
    My, I don't understand myself ... he's so not my usual thunk but I cannot help myself when it comes down to him *shakes head*. But I think I know ... his eyelashes, that's the point

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Couldn't help myself with the promo . But, hey, when NBC is offering it in HD you simply have to capture, no way out of that

Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic

Comment

Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic

Comment

So, the fight "intelligent" NBC-player vs. Hyn ... I would say we'd come to a conclusion somehow. And for all who didn't noticed, there's a huge difference between HD and usual vid-quality *grumbles*. Dear NBC, it would be so damned nice of you if you would kick the "intelligent" out of the player. This thing is everything but not intelligent!

But the most results are ... okay with me *iz dreaming about a new kind of bTOY now* ...

Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic

Comment

You thought that was HD? Ha! Nope, this one is

David's pulling a face during his explanation of his Halloween-costume - so cute *iz melting into a puddle of goo*

Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic

Comment

And with another sweetie I will leave you. The rest you can find in my PB-album. Free to snurch

Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic

Comment

Are there some "Grimm looks" in your collection somewhere? I just love the Grimm Nick

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

You mean something like this?

Than the answer is yes.
                    I know, I'm a little lazy with capturing. Usually I don't cap complete episodes, only the pics I want for making art. That's why it's takes me so long with the whole series so far

Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic

Comment

wow! there he really looks 'grim'
                      Grimm returns October 24
                      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Oh, yes I also loved that "smile" when he made Adelind change in "Beeware"

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                          Oh, yes I also loved that "smile" when he made Adelind change in "Beeware"
                          You mean this one?

Or this one?

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

I like the complete scene. During capturing I've noticed how ... well how much badass he was there. What was that about "he is not hard enough for being a Grimm?" Well, I would say depends on what impact he had. Now he's harder (I think!) because he nearly lost Juliette, the love of his life. Adalind he really ... well, he didn't like her very much because of the attempt to kill aunt Marie.

M, great examples, BTW .

Well, let me see what I can bring in to this ...

BTW, the last one is my avatar on Dreamwidth
                            Aaand ... Halloween was awesome. I was freezing my ass off but it was so much fun again. My, we found an old cabin out there and started a spontaneous ghost-hunting. And the rite was great, just like last year. Such a shame that I'm still not really able to eat, two others had made some sort of fingerfood. Looked very yummy but ... *sigh* ... the good thing with having problems with the stomach is: you will loose weight. Well, not that I have so much to loose anymore.
                            Oh, before we were heading to the woods I spend a visit in the city. The Ferris Wheel for the fair next week is already standing. Looks like a lot of fun during the next weeks *yay!*

And now, forgive me please, but I NEED some sleep. Yesterday I came home at 2 AM and woke up today at 7, now it is 4:30 am over here *yawns*. Plus the shock from Monday, after that I spent nearly the entire night crying and trying to calm down.
                            See you all later *waves*

Sig & Avi by Josi
                            sigpic

Comment

someone at NBC likes this thread apparently

http://www.nbc.com/grimm/photos/nick...5/#item=264091
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

*squee* More Kevlar!Nick-pics! *squee!!!* Me like this very, very much ... *grabs all those lovely Nick-pics and wanna cuddle with them*
                                Thanks for making me aware of this. And ... as far as I know them I would say, YES, they ARE aware of this whole folder *iz nodding wisely*

Sig & Avi by Josi
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X