No announcement yet.

Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaving the land of Stargate to wander around the land of Grimm! We're finally doing our leisurely drive down the coast to Portland this week. Would be fantastic to come across them filming Grimm but I'm never lucky that way.

Looking forward to seeing some of the places where the show was filmed amongst other things.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
      Than they are really shooting two episodes the same time. Maybe the parts where the main cast isn't needed at one location, the main cast at the other. I know that they were filming on some market place on Wednesday, and then they were at "The Camp" later. Do you follow @ThePortlandBlog? NBCGrimm gave some locations and dates to her about the filming including the "rules". Visitors would be always welcome, they only have to keep quiet and, during the darker shots, they have to take their photos without flash (oh, really, NBC? Never thought of that)
      Apparently it took at least 12 days to film One Night Stand because one of the actresses tweeted that she was filming for 12 days which started on the 16th and she finished the 28th. So maybe they finished One Night Stand on the 28th and the next day started El Cucuy.
      sigpic

Comment

Apparently the actress who is playing
        Spoiler:
        Elly the Naiad
        in One Night Stand is deaf and I've looked up interviews with her and it looks like she only does sign language and doesn't speak
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
          Leaving the land of Stargate to wander around the land of Grimm! We're finally doing our leisurely drive down the coast to Portland this week. Would be fantastic to come across them filming Grimm but I'm never lucky that way.

Looking forward to seeing some of the places where the show was filmed amongst other things.
          If you have Twitter then you should ask @ThePortlandBlog if she knows where they're filming. She's been watching them film the last couple days
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
            Apparently it took at least 12 days to film One Night Stand because one of the actresses tweeted that she was filming for 12 days which started on the 16th and she finished the 28th. So maybe they finished One Night Stand on the 28th and the next day started El Cucuy.
            Could be. They are filming a lot right now. Wondering how many material they need as puffer ...

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
            Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic
            LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
            I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post

Have a good trip! (I live in Portland and I've never seen them filming. Of course, I rarely go downtown, so that's probably got something to do with it. We need more suburban wesen!! )

Comment

Yes, me pimping my statistics. Several interviews, mostly Claire:

Salt Lake CC/Dragon Con
                Sasha Roiz Interview
                An hour with Claire and Silas/What the Royals want?

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic
                LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

thanks for posting those.
                  sigpic

Comment

Some new info and teasers mixed with old ones

Spoiler:
                    PREVIOUSLY ON... | Juliette recovered her memories and had a tentative reunion with Nick, Adalind became pregnant with what's probably the spawn of a Renard (but which one?), and Eric Renard plotted to have Nick turned into a zombie and entombed in a crate.

COMING UP NEXT | The two-part Season 3 opener finds a zombified Nick as cargo on a plane bound for Europe -- but "whether it lands or not is another issue," teases series co-creator David Greenwalt. Expect the beleaguered hero to engage in some terrible acts while he's one of the walking dead – and then, once recovered, to be tortured by the knowledge of what he's done. "There will be physical, emotional and moral residual effects," says co-creator James Kouf. "He's really not the same person that you had in the first two seasons." Bummer. How about we end on some happy news? Rosalee and Monroe are getting married! (Maybe.) "Nobody knows for sure yet. So many things can get in the way," Kouf teases. Oh, well we can always rely on Wu for comedic relief, right? Not necessarily; the show bosses say that upon learning of the Wesen world, the sarcastic sergeant will have a "rougher road" to acceptance than did Hank. "It's more of a breakdown road," Greenwalt jokes.

TVLINE BONUS SPOILER | Per Geenwalt, this season will include "dangerous, sexy mermaids," a vengeful Wesen, an exorcism episode and the appearance of Meisner, a shadowy figure who before now has only been alluded as being somehow involved with the royals. "But we're going to actually see him in Season 3," Kouf promises.

Source
                    sigpic

Comment

Nothing really new, but here is what was in Ask Ausiello today about Grimm

Spoiler:
                      Question: How long into Grimm‘s new season will it take for the crew to settle the zombie problem and save Nick? —Ole
                      Ausiello: You remember how Rosalee said she could only cure the zombie problem when the afflicted person was in the rage stage, right? Well, Nick gets there quickly – within the first two episodes of Season 3, creators David Greenwalt and James Kouf say. On a scale where “kitten” is 1 and “Bengal tiger” is 10, “He’s about an 11,” Kouf adds – and it leaves a mark. By the time the credits roll on the season’s second hour, Monroe and everyone will have Nick back – “but there’s kind of residual damage,” the EP says.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, that is the same as other sources are saying. I hope that the "residue" is that Nick is no longer just waiting for wesen to come to him but going after the evil ones.
                        sigpic

Comment

And I hope that the residue effects will last more than one episode. I looked forward to Nick´s "enhanced hearing" use but we got it once, sort of, and then nothing.

Spoiler:
                          So Wu will find out? That´s new to me and if so, then it should be interesting. I think the concept of "main hero has to hide is true identity" is getting old and I don´t know why they should keep it after two seson. Wu makes sense, sort of, since he is not too close to Nick and can´t watch his changes but for Juliette not noticing (or better, not confronting him about it), was silly. I am glad we can expect a change of dynamics.

But I don´t want Nick to move out of Monroe´s just yet. It could be fun, especially with Monroe´s parents around

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Spoiler:
                            I was a bit surprised by that too actually. Maybe he'll find out about wesen but not necessary Nick.

I too want to see more of his super hearing, hopefully next season. And more of grimm "powers".
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey! My husband saw them getting ready to film tonight under the St John's Bridge. He didn't see any actors or anything, but they apparently have a bunch of stuff and a fake graffiti wall set up. (We're assuming it was for Grimm because I don't think Portlandia is filming at the moment.)

Comment

More details on zombie Nick and the after effects

Spoiler:
                                We’ve had a dearth of spoilers on Grimm so far. Anything juicy on casting or storylines? –Kathy
                                How about a little more on the “residual damage” Nick will retain once he’s de-zombified? The show’s bosses tell TVLine the aftereffects include memory loss — though not “that amnesia that Juliette had,” co-creator David Greenwalt assures us, so he’ll remember he’s a Grimm and a cop, and he’ll know who his friends are. However, “He doesn’t remember anything that happened while he was under the influence” of Baron Samedi’s spell, the EP warns… and he might be begging to forget again when he learns one of the things he did.

From TVLine
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X