X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
    More details on zombie Nick and the after effects

Spoiler:
    We’ve had a dearth of spoilers on Grimm so far. Anything juicy on casting or storylines? –Kathy
    How about a little more on the “residual damage” Nick will retain once he’s de-zombified? The show’s bosses tell TVLine the aftereffects include memory loss — though not “that amnesia that Juliette had,” co-creator David Greenwalt assures us, so he’ll remember he’s a Grimm and a cop, and he’ll know who his friends are. However, “He doesn’t remember anything that happened while he was under the influence” of Baron Samedi’s spell, the EP warns… and he might be begging to forget again when he learns one of the things he did.

From TVLine
    Spoiler:
    That makes sense. The other victims did not remember either. But this is very promising - I think Nick will be really THE Grimm and maybe he will kill or torture some poor wessen (I still think he will be affected differently than normal people). It should be interesting to see his confrontations with it later...

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
      Spoiler:
      That makes sense. The other victims did not remember either. But this is very promising - I think Nick will be really THE Grimm and maybe he will kill or torture some poor wessen (I still think he will be affected differently than normal people). It should be interesting to see his confrontations with it later...
      Ahm ...

Spoiler:
      Anyone remembers the prob that was made during the first weeks of this hellatus? Bitsie's ARM is turned into a prob that is definitely used in 3.01. Would make sense that Nick will change and feel guilty if he would hurt Juliette. And it would explain the hint about changing the complete dynamics between the main-gang.
      Besides I think the Baron will be history after 3.01, I only hope Eric is clever enough to stay out of the plane. Otherwise I fear he will be killed too. Anyone knows if James is hired for future episodes after 3.01?

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
        Ahm ...

Spoiler:
        Anyone remembers the prob that was made during the first weeks of this hellatus? Bitsie's ARM is turned into a prob that is definitely used in 3.01. Would make sense that Nick will change and feel guilty if he would hurt Juliette. And it would explain the hint about changing the complete dynamics between the main-gang.
        Besides I think the Baron will be history after 3.01, I only hope Eric is clever enough to stay out of the plane. Otherwise I fear he will be killed too. Anyone knows if James is hired for future episodes after 3.01?
        Spoiler:
        I forgot about Bitsie having a hurt arm awhile ago, so that could definitely be a possibility if she was still hurt when they started filming. And I would guess since the zombie storyline lasts the first 2 episodes of the season that the Baron will be around for both. As for Eric, I'm guessing he will be around for awhile since Alexis Denisof was cast in a recurring role as his cousin
        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
          I forgot about Bitsie having a hurt arm awhile ago, so that could definitely be a possibility if she was still hurt when they started filming. And I would guess since the zombie storyline lasts the first 2 episodes of the season that the Baron will be around for both. As for Eric, I'm guessing he will be around for awhile since Alexis Denisof was cast in a recurring role as his cousin
          Spoiler:
          Partly she is still wearing this protection-thing but it looks like the wrist is better now.
          Well, about the cousin, it IS possible that a cousin also shows up searching for Eric who is probably ripped into pieces by Nick during 3.01 or 3.02. It isn't necessary to have Eric alive to introduce his cousin. Well, I hope the best. It would be such a shame to loose James! He's such an awesome baddie .

Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

*shrugs* I don´t really follow news and spoilers that closely this year. Also, I don´t follow actors on twitter so I don´t know this stuff.

Spoiler:
            I didn´t know about Bitsie´s arm. It still doesn´t have to be it. Juliette may get hurt but not a relation to Nick. And I think he will do much more bad stuff.
            I hope they won´t kill Eric. He is a great bad guy. I am excited about Alexis Denisoff, he is awesome (loved his Wesley in Angel) and to see them together could be great

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

sounds interesting

Spoiler:
              I'm hoping in the case of Juliette's arm that she hurts it while being attacked by zombies (nothing to do with Nick).

And I can't imagine they'll kill Eric that soon, I'm sure he'll be smart enough not be on the plane. And is a great vilian of the show
              sigpic

Comment

Well ...

Spoiler:
                the prob is another separated arm, we've seen some during the last two seasons. Only this one is made from Bitsie's real arm. During filming the season opener Bitsie tweeted a pic how Bree is shaking said prob arm's hand, now completely done with bloody flesh and I think I remember also a bone showing. Maybe Ice has the pic as I don't have it and I don't find it anymore.

Norberto answered a fan on Twitter a while ago that James would be the "British ambassador" for Grimm (said fan is from UK and asked Norberto about the possibility of shooting an episode there). I know that they first wanted to move the storyline more to Europe and let the attempt be successful, but they didn't get the greenlight for it. I hope the ambassabor will stay. I mean, I'm wearing this set not only for fun since three months. Grimm really hooked me to look deeper into James' other roles and I really would miss him and his awesome take on Eric on Grimm. I think I've found my heir to Kolya

Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic

Comment

The Grimm Comic is getting a mini series spinoff

Grimm: The Warlock
                  sigpic

Comment

I am quite far with season two now and I really like the development of the show. Its becoming its own show although it has some similarties to the other known shows of course it is finding his own feet, I am glad that I stuck with it
                    sigpic

Comment

The Grimm Comic is getting a mini series spinoff

Grimm: The Warlock
                      Looks like I really should start with the comics, huh?

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

The last 2 episodes have taken longer than normal to film. I think 8 days is the normal amount per episode, but 3.04 apparently took 12 days and 3.05 wraps filming tomorrow which will be the 12th day of filming also.
                        sigpic

Comment

I think they take longer because they have time to film instead of running the permanent deadline. I don't know for sure but I could imagine that's the reason *shrugs*. Right now I'm more interested not to get into deep into this upcoming fence war between PDX and oversea-Grimmsters. I mean, seriously? It is ONE show we all love *shakes head*

Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic

Comment

There is/was a baby tiger on the Grimm set today. I wonder if it will actually be on the show
                            sigpic

Comment

There is/was a baby tiger on the Grimm set today. I wonder if it will actually be on the show
                              No, we've just been having a tiger problem here. The port authority has been spending too much time making tv shows and they haven't been checking incoming ships well enough before letting them dock.

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
                                No, we've just been having a tiger problem here. The port authority has been spending too much time making tv shows and they haven't been checking incoming ships well enough before letting them dock.

I wished I could post that vine gif from Bitsie from that ... uhm ... Tiger-problem. That kitty was tooo cute!

Sig & Avi by Josi
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X