Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
    Grimm is awesome. Dont make me punish you. Bad girl wytch, bad!

Promises, promises, Ukko! I'll watch more--lots of shows that I've loved started out slow for me.
    sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
      Promises, promises, Ukko! I'll watch more--lots of shows that I've loved started out slow for me.
      Hehe

It does get much better though. The latest episode was one of the best yet. And its already been renewed so there's no worrying about cliffhangers.
      sigpic

Comment

Stick with the show. It becomes more and more awesome. Episodes like Queen Bee, Dance Macabra, and Organ Grinder all reveal how amazing it is. Love Sick was another high quality episode.
        "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
          Gracious, I hope so. It's quite a good idea, really, but I just watched ep 1 last night and was a bit disappointed. It seemed--contrived. I'll have to give it more time, I guess.
          You can´t really judge by one episode. I have to admit, I was ready to give up after episode 4 (which I really didn´t like) but it got better and I think since episode 6, it got much better...and keeps getting better

Originally posted by Girlbot
          I am wondering why Woo and Hank aren't a bit more curious as to what goes on.
          I would think they wouldn't take the crazy explanation they are getting from Nick without being a bit suspicious.
          Yeah, I think Hank is really slow I am curious how they explained it to him. I wouldn´t say this few episodes back but I actually think Wu will be the first one to know. He doesn´t seem to remember much but he was eating paper clips, coins and fiber after all...

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
            I wouldn´t say this few episodes back but I actually think Wu will be the first one to know. He doesn´t seem to remember much but he was eating paper clips, coins and fiber after all...
            what do you think, did Wu realize that Nick, Monroe and Rosalee were really in his appartment when he 'woke' up and he saw that he was in in underwear? Because the moment he rushed away to get his clothes, the trio disappeared to look for Hunk and when Wu came back, the appartment was empty .... maybe he thought he had a weird dream again ...
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
            Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

You can´t really judge by one episode. I have to admit, I was ready to give up after episode 4 (which I really didn´t like) but it got better and I think since episode 6, it got much better...and keeps getting better
              That's why I'm gonna give it more. Like I said, some shows that I have loved started out very slow to me--Robin Hood BBC, for example. I'll give it a few more eps and see how I feel at that point.
              sigpic
              Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
              Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Caught up after having to record a couple of episodes when I missed one episode due to this idiotic idea broadcasters have with senseless breaks between episodes of up to 4 weeks sometimes. I can barely keep up with Supernatural with what they keep doing with that!!!

Building up to a nice climax with the 'war' that's coming!

I actually felt sorry for Adalind in the end of the last episode, but I'm happy that Hank is OK. Poor Sgt Wu, I'm really liking his character. This is what I like to see in a show, that we get to know the supporting characters too! One of the reasons why I like Grimm. Really like Munroe's new love interest too, she's a great addition to the team dynamic. Also love seeing another city on screen, there's some nice places in and around Portland.

I was glad when this show was renewed, some things are done right in the TV world!!!

Comment

Official NBC video: Monroe's Best Moments

http://www.nbc.com/grimm/video/monro...1791?auto=true

I love this character
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Comment

btw, got the "Mirror Mirror" reference in the last episode? so was Adalind mother supposed to be the evil queen/witch of the 'Snow White' tale? but who is then Snow White? Adalind?
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                      btw, got the "Mirror Mirror" reference in the last episode? so was Adalind mother supposed to be the evil queen/witch of the 'Snow White' tale? but who is then Snow White? Adalind?
                      Are you sure you don't have this mixed up with "Once Upon a Time"?
                      no means no, and so does pepper spray
                      Sig by The Carpenter
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                        Are you sure you don't have this mixed up with "Once Upon a Time"?
                        nope, it's a comment Renard said to Cathrine while she was watching herself in the mirror at her house - but it was a very short comment
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Comment

Ah, that one. Got it.
                          no means no, and so does pepper spray
                          Sig by The Carpenter
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                            I caught that too, and wondered if this was the case....

Spoiler:
                            She was very concerned with how beautiful they should look and preoccupied with her appearance. Adalind could be, given what happened to her at the end when she was cast out, she looked so lost and scared, as if her innocence came back after Nick cast the evil out of her with his Grimm blood, perhaps that's why I felt sorry for her despite all she had done. If anything she looked even more radiantly beautiful as she walked away crying than she was whilst possessed by evil.

Comment

Yay! Go Scooby Gang...oops, wrong show

http://tvline.com/2012/04/17/grimm-s...eries-regular/

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Yay! Go Scooby Gang...oops, wrong show

http://tvline.com/2012/04/17/grimm-s...eries-regular/

good I really like her character
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X