No announcement yet.

Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have to ask: is this better than once upon a time?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
      well depends on your own taste - the two shows are different; maybe this link can give you some hints http://tv.nytimes.com/2011/10/22/art...bc-review.html it was written short after the start of both shows, but might help you understand the difference

even if I am a huge fan of Robert Carlyle who plays Rumpel in OUAT, after 3-4 episodes I stopped watching 'Once Upon A Time' - I personally prefer Grimm
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
        Sorry, I've never seen OUAT so I can't say. The only reason I started watching Grimm is because I live in Portland and our local paper had several articles about it so I gave it a shot. I think it was a little slow at the beginning, but I'm loving it now!

Comment

I like both Grimm and OUAT, sometimes I'll like an episode of one over an episode of the other. They're similar in that they both focus on a different fairy tale/fairy tale character each week. OUAT is more serial though, Grimm has an overall arc, but the episodes can stand alone better. OUAT is also more of a fantasy series, while Grimm is more of a supernatual crime drama.
          sigpic

Comment

I don´t watch OUAT (and how people keep comparing it, I don´t even think I want to) but I know few people who watch both and they say that Grimm is better. As said, it is a little slow in the beginning but has a bigger arc and gets better with each episode.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
              Sorry, I've never seen OUAT so I can't say. The only reason I started watching Grimm is because I live in Portland and our local paper had several articles about it so I gave it a shot. I think it was a little slow at the beginning, but I'm loving it now!
              as you live in Portland, has it happened to you to see them filming or to see some of the cast?
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                as you live in Portland, has it happened to you to see them filming or to see some of the cast?
                Nope, I haven't seen them. My daughter's friend said she saw them once, but that's as close as I can get.

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
                  Nope, I haven't seen them. My daughter's friend said she saw them once, but that's as close as I can get.
                  good that I do not live there, I think I would become a stalker
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Comment

Grimm - Casting News - Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio to Guest

Former Law & Order: Criminal Intent captain Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio has signed on to guest star in the season finale of Grimm, TVLine has learned exclusively.

The actress — a 1987 Oscar nominee for her supporting role in The Color of Money — will play
                    Spoiler:
                    the intriguingly-monikered Woman in Black, the latest obstacle for Nick and Hank.
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Comment

The Thing with Feathers - oh, that has again been a creepy episode and poor poor Nick, I felt so sad for him at the end.

and when he helped the girl
                      Spoiler:
                      it was like he was getting instructions by phone for helping delivering a child

Looking forward to the next episode ...
                      Last edited by mi_guard; 07 April 2012, 12:19 PM.
                      Grimm returns October 24
                      sigpic

Comment

promo for "Love Sick"

spoilers spoilers spoilers
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdbPsWvHCEY

and here is a sneak peek of the same episode - couldn't find it on youtube so I am posting this link:

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/04/gri...neak-peek.html
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                          The Thing with Feathers - oh, that has again been a creepy episode and poor poor Nick, I felt so sad for him at the end.
                          Yes, it was creepy. That feeding was very disgusting but I think it is exactly what makes Grimm that good - Grimm stories were never fairy tales, but darker stories and they just took it and added even more horror elements.

I also like captain more and more, because in every episode, I have no idea what to think about him, which makes him very interesting. And Sasha Roiz is great.

And we finally get the rest of the Season 1 without any breaks

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

an actor who played in "Dexter" will soon be a reaper in "Grimm"

http://lawtechworld.com/tv/2012/03/g...as-sal-burrel/

and a "True Blood" actress will play
                            Spoiler:
                            Adalind
                            's mother

http://lawtechworld.com/tv/2012/02/g...-as-catherine/

can't remember seeing these details earlier, so I am posting the links
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Comment

Tried to do some Grimm sigs. But its really hard to find good pictures of the Wesen. Only did two. I'll attempt more when i can find better pictures and some patience.

sigpic

Comment

One Two more.

Last edited by Ukko; 11 April 2012, 08:33 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X