• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interview with Kyle McVey and Marc Gaffen about the new comic-books:

Portland Wu is Sgt. Wu and Captain Renard centered

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Episode 406 is titled 'Highway of Tears' via IMDb
      sigpic

Comment

With thanks to GrimmWiki .

another version of the season4 poster:

Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

According to Norberto Barba, episode 407 will be this season's Christmas episode
          sigpic

Comment

With thanks to PiliTF from Twitter:

Strange creatures in season 4

EDIT:

The Xmas episode will have the title:

4.07 The Grimm who stole Christmas

ImDB
            Last edited by Hyndara71; 15 September 2014, 11:03 AM.

Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic

Comment

Episode 4.08 is titled 'Chupacabra' via IMDb
              sigpic

Comment

Promos for the premiere are up:

GrimmDailyPic

Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic

Comment

First season 4 trailer

Episode 401 press release
                  Spoiler:
                  "GRIMM"
                  "THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES"

10/24/2014 (09:00PM - 10:00PM) (Friday) : NICK MUST LEARN TO COPE WITH HIS NEW REALITY AS A NEW WESEN HITS PORTLAND TO STEAL ITS VICTIMS MEMORIES – ELIZABETH RODRIGUEZ, LOUISE LOMBARD, ALEXIS DENISOF AND JACQUELINE TOBONI GUEST STAR – After the events at Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) and Rosalee’s (Bree Turner) wedding, Nick (David Giuntoli) is faced with losing his identity as a Grimm. Hank (Russell Hornsby) and Juliette (Bitsie Tulloch) join Nick as they try to figure out how to deal with Trubel (guest star Jacqueline Toboni) as she faces the consequences of a heinous murder she committed. Meanwhile, when Wu (Reggie Lee) arrives at the scene, his discoveries bring back images of his traumatic encounter. A new threat arrives in Portland to steal the memories of its victims, leaving them in a state of dementia. Elsewhere, Captain Renard’s (Sasha Roiz) life hangs in the balance and Adalind (Claire Coffee) falls into Prince Viktor’s (guest star Alexis Denisof) trap as she desperately searches for her baby.
                  TV-14 V

And according to IMDb, episode 409 is titled "Wesenrein"
                  sigpic

Comment

Gah, why they had to do that? Putting my shiny new toy together with this trainwreck! I don't even want to check out the trailer *shivers*

Okay - ish, ScreenSpy has something teaserish or something:

first details

Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic

Comment

Syndication for Grimm: TNT Picks Up Exclusive Cable Rights to Hit Series 'Grimm'
                      sigpic

Comment

Episode 402 press release:
                        Spoiler:
                        Octopus Head

AN UNFORGETTABLE WESEN CONTINUES HIS PATH OF DESTRUCTION AS HE SETS HIS SIGHTS ON TRUBEL -- ELIZABETH RODRIGUEZ, LOUISE LOMBARD, ALEXIS DENISOF AND JACQUELINE TOBONI GUEST STAR -- As Nick (David Giuntoli) and Hank (Russell Hornsby) turn their attention to a string of attacks where victims are left without their memories, Nick weighs whether or not he should regain his Grimm abilities. Trubel (guest star Jacqueline Toboni) joins the investigation and puts herself in harms way. ?In Vienna, Adalind (Claire Coffee) is being held captive and learns that she is more connected than ever to Nick. Meanwhile, Captain Renard (Sasha Roiz) continues to fight for his life as a mysterious visitor (guest star Louise Lombard) arrives to help him. ?Bitsie Tulloch, Silas Weir Mitchell, Reggie Lee and Bree Turner also star. Phillip Anthony Rodriguez and Brian Letscher also guest star.

Episode 403 press release:
                        Spoiler:
                        The Last Fight

A LOCAL BOXING GYM COMES UNDER FIRE AFTER A BRUTAL HOMICIDE -- LISA GAY HAMILTON, ELIZABETH RODRIGUEZ AND JACQUELINE TOBONI GUEST STAR? -- ? After Nick (David Giuntoli) has a bizarre, unsettling vision, he and Hank (Russell Hornsby) find themselves on a case that takes them into the world of boxing. Trubel (guest star Jacqueline Toboni) finds herself under the watchful eye of Agent Chavez (guest star Elizabeth Rodriguez) before jumping into the ring to help with Nick's investigation. Meanwhile, Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) and Rosalee (Bree Turner) get some unexpected help in figuring out a way to restore Nick's Grimm abilities. Elsewhere, Adalind (Claire Coffee) encounters a mysterious visitor in her dungeon cell. Bitsie Tulloch, Sasha Roiz and Reggie Lee? also star.
                        sigpic

Comment

New guest star announced:

Grimm casts "Killing Kennedy" Assassin as Mysterious Cop

Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic

Comment

Grimm cast reveals huge season 4 spoilers

Sig & Avi by Josi
                            sigpic

Comment

Episode 410 is titled "Tribunal" according to IMDb
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                                Gah, why they had to do that? Putting my shiny new toy together with this trainwreck! I don't even want to check out the trailer *shivers*

Okay - ish, ScreenSpy has something teaserish or something:

first details
                                I'm honestly not excited about the premier.. I'm nervous.. I'm still a bit annoyed by how they left season three off so I'm hesitant on season 4.

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X