No announcement yet.

Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay I did my rant about the finale in the episode thread, so now I have a question. Is it possible David is considering leaving the show or have there just been some really bad ideas lately? I have been thinking about it because of some of the strange stuff they have done. The evidence, what happened in the finale, the introduction of Trubel, and the fact that they basically dropped the enhanced Grimm abilities mid-season. It all seems pretty curious, but it could also just be bad ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
      Okay I did my rant about the finale in the episode thread, so now I have a question. Is it possible David is considering leaving the show or have there just been some really bad ideas lately? I have been thinking about it because of some of the strange stuff they have done. The evidence, what happened in the finale, the introduction of Trubel, and the fact that they basically dropped the enhanced Grimm abilities mid-season. It all seems pretty curious, but it could also just be bad ideas.
      I have posted an interview with DG in the DG-thread a few weeks ago. There he explains what happened to the zombie-Grimm.
      Actually I've the feeling myself but so far nothing came through any news-site, all I know is that Toboni is booked for the fronthalf of season 4 and Greenwalt said, chance is high that she will stay the complete season and, as far as I know, chances are also high that she will become regular.
      Contracts for season 4 are known for Sasha, Reggie, Claire, Silas, Bitsie and Bree. Don't know about DG and Russell (but Russell never talks much about anything). The way Trubel is introduced and the fact that she's a better Grimm-cop than Nick could lead that way - however they want to explain the mess at Juliette's house ...

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
        Contracts for season 4 are known for Sasha
        Not yet. Jim Kouf said that his contract is one of the determining factors of whether Renard survives or not
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
          Not yet. Jim Kouf said that his contract is one of the determining factors of whether Renard survives or not
          that's weird because Sasha told exactly the opposite

Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

I have posted an interview with DG in the DG-thread a few weeks ago. There he explains what happened to the zombie-Grimm.
            Do you mind reposting that link in this thread? I looked over there but I couldn't find it. I've been wondering what happened with that - in fact that would be one of my main complaints about this season. They set that up and then it just vanished with no explanation.
            Last edited by Killdeer; 01 June 2014, 06:43 AM.
            - Life after Stargate -
            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
            sigpic

Comment

Grimm will return for its 4th season on October, 24th 9-8 C.

ScreenSpy

Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                Do you mind reposting that link in this thread? I looked over there but I couldn't find it. I've been wondering what happened with that - in fact that would be one of my main complaints about this season. They set that up and then it just vanished with no explanation.
                That bothers me too. They mentioned it every few episodes at the beginning of the season then that was it. Did David not like the make up or something?
                sigpic

Comment

Season 3 comes out on DVD and Blu-ray on October 20 in region 2
                  sigpic

Comment

Season 3 DVD (Region 1) will be released September, 16th.

amazon.com

Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic

Comment

Honestly I think this is the first time that I'm not all that interested in by the dvds. There a few good episodes this season but the ending just took it all away.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
                        Honestly I think this is the first time that I'm not all that interested in by the dvds. There a few good episodes this season but the ending just took it all away.
                        Welcome to the dark side then!
                        I'll probably try to lend me the DVDs somewhere, only to recap for the gallery. Luckily a friend of mine stepped in for 3.16 and capped logoless, so I don't have to redo that one and the "awesome" finale.
                        Are you going to watch season 4?

Sig & Avi by Josi
                        sigpic

Comment

Grimm will return for its 4th season on October, 24th 9-8 C.

ScreenSpy
                          What?!? I have to wait that long? Boo!
                          Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Box art for season 3 DVD and Blu-ray

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the dark side then!
                              I'll probably try to lend me the DVDs somewhere, only to recap for the gallery. Luckily a friend of mine stepped in for 3.16 and capped logoless, so I don't have to redo that one and the "awesome" finale.
                              Are you going to watch season 4?
                              I don't know. I'm probably going to give it a try. But if the storyline of Nick lost his powers last more then few episodes I'm out.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
                                I don't know. I'm probably going to give it a try. But if the storyline of Nick lost his powers last more then few episodes I'm out.
                                I think we will learn more about that one at SDCC, right after the finale it sounded like they would plan to let Nick regain the powers as season-storyarc while Trubel is in charge with the GrimmGang. But as it didn't turn out as an arc the most fans are embracing so far ... I don't know what they are brewing in the writers office. There's a rumour that Monroe and Rosalee would have to face the dark side of Wesen-hate, and that it could be (I don't know if this is coming from the writers or not) that Juliette will leave for good.
                                Well, you guys will see. So far I feel sometimes like in a deja vu of not so good old Stargate-times ("don't like it, don't watch it") ...

Sig & Avi by Josi
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X