Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
    It is blocked ...
    I didn't have a problem with the youtube one.. Either of them, actually.. I gotta admit, I'm getting excited for season three!! 8 DAYS!!!!!!

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

Ice: Yep, both of them. And I think after trying to bring the NBC-version to play for half an hour I can skip that one too. Poor Michael, he was so excited to share a link with the Grimmsters and is now getting all the grumpy oversea-Grimmsters.

M: I still live on the other side of the ocean. Universal is that crazy, even people from Canada have trouble watching the trailers, sneek peeks and promos sometimes. without trying to sound too snarky, maybe New Mexico doesn't feel like US but it's still inside the borders. Travel to Mexico or Canada and you can see what the rest of the world get.

Right now I'm only grateful that the webisodes are still working, but I fear, we are not lucky for long anymore. It's the same that happened before the backhalf of season 2 started . Seriously, world should start to have a talk all together about how to manage this situation. This cannot be the only solution in a world being more connected day by day. There has to be a way to get everyone lucky, at least on the internet
      Ps. And yes, I found out that US people interested in European television have the same problem.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Thanks to @GrimmAustralia, here's an unblocked version:

First Look

Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Hyn - yep that sounded snarky I'll try not to say anything from now on I've had enough of people jumping down my throat for something I've said.

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
            Hyn - yep that sounded snarky I'll try not to say anything from now on I've had enough of people jumping down my throat for something I've said.
            I am very sorry and want to apologize. I didn't want to hurt you.

Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic

Comment

I am very sorry and want to apologize. I didn't want to hurt you.
              It's not your fault, really. I'm sorry I overreacted.. I've had people jumping down my throat all week at work for something or other that I've said. I think I need to do some yoga to let it all go, lol. Forgive me?

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

Yeah, I've gotten that "I'm not from Canada" before when I was trying to watch Continuum. I know it aired in the US, but I wasn't able to watch it then. But at least now its on netflix so when I get a chance I can binge watch it .

I'm really exited about Grimm! This season looks like its going to be good, from what I've seen of the previews.
                Last edited by blueray; 17 October 2013, 12:27 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Nice and long report/interview by Kirsti Turnquist:

New Plot Twists

And about the women of Grimm:

Move over, Boys!

Promotion machine warms up, Reggie is on tour through the US, just was ... was it Texas, Ice?

I'm only wondering why the heck Silas didn't cancel RingCon. I mean, hey, I'm super excited that I'll have the chance to meet him but I don't understand why he's coming here, a week before season 3 will start. To a country with barely a fanbase and surely absolutely non-important for NBC and/or Universal.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic

Comment

Promotion machine warms up, Reggie is on tour through the US, just was ... was it Texas, Ice?
                    He was in Arizona according to his Twitter
                    sigpic

Comment

Anyone have Itunes? It is not working for me and I want to get "Grimm: The Essential Guide" which is free and has a sneak peek at a new Wesen from season 3.

The Wesen is
                      Spoiler:
                      El Cucuy
                      I'd be really happy if someone could post a screenshot of it here in spoiler tags or PM me the pic.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
                        Anyone have Itunes? It is not working for me and I want to get "Grimm: The Essential Guide" which is free and has a sneak peek at a new Wesen from season 3.

The Wesen is
                        Spoiler:
                        El Cucuy
                        I'd be really happy if someone could post a screenshot of it here in spoiler tags or PM me the pic.
                        Give me a min to check it out - I have iTunes

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

One more week
                          sigpic

Comment

Episode 3.03 press release

Spoiler:

"GRIMM"
                            "A DISH BEST SERVED COLD"

11/08/2013 (09:00PM - 10:00PM) (Friday) : AN AGE OLD FEUD REACHES EXPLOSIVE NEW HEIGHTS -- A series of disturbing crime scenes leads Nick (David Giuntoli) and Hank (Russell Hornsby) to the resurrection of an old feud that’s all too familiar for Nick and Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell). With the news of a royal family member’s demise, several key players start to make their move. Meanwhile despite his recent trauma, Nick finds himself healthier than normal and Monroe and Rosalee (Bree Turner) talk about moving their relationship forward. Bitsie Tulloch, Sasha Roiz, Reggie Lee and Claire Coffee also star.
                            sigpic

Comment

Here's a scene from the season premiere

'Grimm' Season Premiere: Will Nick Be Saved? (Exclusive Video)
                              sigpic

Comment

Q & A with Claire you can find at my LJ (like always)

Sig & Avi by Josi
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X