Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 3 behind the scenes B-role featurette

I think it's mostly of 301, maybe some 302, but 301 for sure because Norberto Barba is directing

Not sure what's going on in some of the shots. I remember something like this was released for season 2 also last year.

Also a synopsis for 302, "PTZD"
    Spoiler:
    The hunt for a manic Nick escalates; Captain Renard deals with zombie fallout on domestic and international fronts; Adalind and Stefania spend more time together.
    Last edited by IceIsNice; 08 October 2013, 07:39 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

A little more info about episode 309, "Red Menace" from E Online

Spoiler:
      Helen P.: Counting down the days until Grimm premieres. Help a sister out with some spoilers?
      The premiere is on Oct.25 so only….a number of days to go! Math is hard for us. Anyway, episode nine is titled "Red Menace", and we'll meet a pretty Russian woman who has an intriguing connection to the big bad in the episode. She's also quite the flirty one, so Nick should definitely watch his back…and his front. Zing!
      sigpic

Comment

Promo images for "The Ungrateful Dead"
        sigpic

Comment

2 weeks!
          sigpic

Comment

I was thinking the same thing
            sigpic

Comment

Webisodes Part 2:

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
              Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic
              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
              I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Press release for 302, "PTZD"

Spoiler:
                "GRIMM"

"PTZD"

11/01/2013 (09:00PM - 10:00PM) (Friday) : THE MAN HUNT FOR NICK ESCALATES – SHOHREH AGHDASHLOO GUEST STARS – Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell), Hank (Russell Hornsby), Rosalee (Bree Turner) and Juliette (Bitsie Tulloch) track down a manic Nick (David Giuntoli) and do all they can to find him and reverse what’s been done to him before he causes any more damage. Meanwhile, Captain Renard (Sasha Roiz) does his best to clean up the zombie fallout on all fronts - domestic and international. Elsewhere, the more time Adalind (Claire Coffee) spends with Stefania (guest star Shohreh Aghdashloo), the more disturbing things seem to get in her quest to regain her Hexenbiest abilities. Reggie Lee also stars.
                sigpic

Comment

great continuation of the webisodes, thanks for posting. I love the look on Bud's face when 911 doesn't work.
                  sigpic

Comment

5 Things to Know about Grimm’s Season 3 Premiere

Warning: Some spoilers/teases from someone who has seen the premiere
                    sigpic

Comment

Time to pimp my statistics ... ah, bring some news:

Synopsis 3.03/Grimmcomixology

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic
                      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Extended promo for the season premiere. Includes new footage. I hope it isn't blocked for some people

sigpic

Comment

New video from EW

'Grimm' first look: Rescuing zombie Nick, and another Grimm coming to town? -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
                          sigpic

Comment

Here is the youtube version of the video from EW in case that one is blocked. Hopefully this one isn't blocked

sigpic

Comment

It is blocked ...

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

Both are blocked?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X