No announcement yet.

Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've found that being "too much" of a fan can change my view of a show. For a time, I followed the blog of a certain Stargate writer who loved to bait fans.

I lost all respect for him and then the show. Even when I stopped following him, I found my view of the show too distorted. I quit SGA and SGU, too, early into its run.

Now, I follow shows, and I might even go online or play on an official website, but I stay away from the people involved. I care about enjoying the product they produce, and I will save frustration and stress for the day job.

I can support shows by watching them and buying the DVDs, and I like to interact with other fans. I refuse to allow a show to take that from me, again.
    "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

The season 3 premiere date is October 25

A month later than most show premieres

NBC Announces Fall Premiere Dates for New Season Including 'The Voice', 'The Blacklist', 'The Michael J Fox Show', 'Grimm', 'Revolution' & More
      sigpic

Comment

Comic Issue #5 cover

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
          wow that is late. I wonder why they are waiting a month for it.
          sigpic

Comment

The season 2 DVD/Blu-ray comes out September 17 in region 1 and October 28 in region 2
            sigpic

Comment

Should be getting some info about season 3 on Monday. EW talked with Jim Kouf and David Greenwalt and will put some of the info in their spoiler article (mixed with other shows) on Monday and post the rest of the info soon after.
              sigpic

Comment

Filming for season 3 begins July 15

Prep for the season begins on Tuesday according to Norberto Barba
                sigpic

Comment

Good news
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                  Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

that is exciting
                    sigpic

Comment

Info from Ask Ausiello. Nothing big, but a small update regarding Nick's mom

Spoiler:
                      Question: I assume you collect your information through a secret army of Smurf spies. You can deny it all you want, but have any of your adorable blue minions learned whether Nick’s mom will return in Grimm‘s third season? I’ll send them a special treat (discreetly, of course) for any intel on the subject. —Abby

Ausiello: Per TVLine’s new editorial assistant, Spoiler Smurf, the show is trying to reel Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio back in, but the busy actress-mother isn’t biting. Not yet anyway.

http://tvline.com/2013/07/02/parenth...-ask-ausiello/
                      sigpic

Comment

‘GRIMM’: THREE SCOOPS ON SEASON 3

Spoiler:
                        Will Nick’s precarious situation be resolved in the first five minutes of the new season by a rescue, or will he actually be taking an unscheduled trip to Europe? I noticed that Renard was last seen watching his brother leave the hotel, with the implication that he was going to follow him, but I’m not sure whether that was intentional. — Isaac

Don’t expect a quick resolution in the case of Nick’s zombiefication at all. In fact, Kouf tells me, “It’s going to take a couple of scripts to get Nick back into shape. Gotta say, he’s having a tough time. It hasn’t been easy on him,” he says. He adds that it will take a huge group effort to help Nick, who will definitely be a changed man after his experience. “Like with any near-death experience or medical issue that someone deals with, it kind of changes their lives. You have a new perspective on things, so Nick is going to have to deal with the residual effects,” he teases.

Hi! I have been a faithful Grimm watcher since the first episode! Since season 2, you have converted me to a major Juliett/Renard shipper. Please tell me there is still hope all of us J/R shippers in season 3! — Megan

“No plans but that doesn’t mean it won’t happen,” Kouf reports. “We allow the characters to kind of develop in a natural way. As we create the characters and we work them through the story, sometimes, suddenly someone has a different need that we didn’t know they had. And we allow ourselves to play those needs out.” In sum, he says, “You just never know, and we don’t always necessarily know. The characters speak to us. We try to let them behave and tell us what they want.”

Any scoop on what’s up with Hank this season on Grimm? — Gail

“He’s been kind of single for a while,” Kouf says, “so we plan to get him hooked up again.” Now accepting casting suggestions!

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/07/03/gr...bbey-spoilers/
                        sigpic

Comment

In response to spoiler

Spoiler:
                          I'm glad to read that it isn't going to be a quick fix. And I hope they find someone good for Hank, maybe a wesen
                          sigpic

Comment

Just started watching Season 2, Solid premier hope this sort of momentum continues
                            Last Movie Watched
                            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                            Life is Strange

Comment

Possible title for the season 3 premiere. Not sure how reliable this person is though

Spoiler:
                              Casting for Grimm has resumed downstairs! The working title for episode 3.01 is "The Ungrateful Dead"

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...69973003018223

Obviously if this person is reliable, she says it's a working title and it might just be what they are using for casting people and may not be the actual title.
                              sigpic

Comment

that would seem to work
                                Spoiler:
                                as a working title
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X