Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can use both

EDIT:
    If I'm right the other thread you can use without spoiler-tags. Here they are needed if you want to speculate about season 3
    Last edited by Hyndara71; 30 May 2013, 01:51 AM.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

I think it should all be in here like it was for season 2 to keep everything together
      sigpic

Comment

We're getting big enough as a group to need to worry about conversations bogging the news/spoilers thread. Like now for instance.

As I understand it, this thread will remain for news, announcements, spoilers.
        Speculation on that info goes in the other thread, and yes, spoilers for season 3 don't have to be tagged there like they should be in this thread.

This helps folks who want to read the news and spoilers but not 20 posts of ideas between them.

Think of it this way. If an article came in that said Nick dies. Just that would remain in this thread. The other thread offers a safe space for everyone to explore how he might die, if he would in fact die, what it would mean for the show etc.

Hope that helps.
        "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

David G. cancels his appeareance at the Monte-Carlo-Festival

Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post

You can order them from here
            This is really annoying! Why the heck websites are telling you they accept PayPal when they don't do that? No, Dynamite, I don't have a creditcard - and I doubt that I would get one. Why you offer PayPal on your site when you finally during the ordering don't accept it? *pissed*

Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic

Comment

Claire's partner for the "Grind" musical is announced:

Anthony Rapp joins Claire Coffee

Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                David G. cancels his appeareance at the Monte-Carlo-Festival

if he does that a few more times, people will not believe him anymore when he says something
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Bree Turner reads for schoolkids:

Classroom Quests

=======
                  mi_guard:
                  You really should have "seen" the reaction of the Grimmsters. No one believes him NOW! That was one time too much now, especially after he also tweeted last night about Caroline & Jackie, which was shown on a Theatre in LA and he didn't mention Bitsie. This is so not cool, Mr. Featherduster!

Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic

Comment

but are we sure that David has signed a contract for season 3?
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

In interviews, he seems on board for season 3. Is there any reason to worry?

I am sorry to hear that he is bailing on appearances. Has he said why? Perhaps someone in his family is sick or something? There has to be a reason.
                      "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                        but are we sure that David has signed a contract for season 3?
                        Yes, he has.

@MasySyme:
                        No one is sick or something - besides of a growing number of Grimmsters sick about his behaviour.

I read today some tweets of a member of the TPTB. He said that they had plans to really go to Europe for a a couple of episodes at the start of season 3 - and he sounded pretty serious with that. Well, if so, a dream would come true . And it would explain some things.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                        sigpic

Comment

Looks like David Simkins off to new borders:

Grimm & Battlestar Team join Lynn Ayala for Lily

Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic

Comment

If they would indeed go to Europe, that would be awesome. So many possibilites with the story.

How do we know that David doesn´t have some personal reasons? He obviously doesn´t have to share everything with his fans on twitter.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Well, shooting in Europe isn't going to happen - for now:

Via Norberto Barba's Twitter:
                              Sometime ago we discussed shooting in Europe for first episodes of Season 3.
                              But it wasn't possible at this time. Who knows? Maybe soon.
                              I would say with this statement My guess about
                              Spoiler:
                              Nick during a couple of episodes in Eric's hands

I can put to grave with that. I only hope they will have a damned good explanation WHY Renard will rescue Nick again (the felt 1,000,000 time). Otherwise I fear this time it will be the last time for me. Rename "Grimm" in "Renard" - would make more sense then as Nick will be reduced to a sidekick then
                              Last edited by Hyndara71; 02 June 2013, 04:34 AM.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

How do you know Renard will save Nick? Also, yes, he could, but I think it may take a while and Nick will probably be in prison or under the influence of Eric. Or maybe just a prisoner. But I believe the gang will save Nick - with or without Renard´s help. That´s also one reason why they built the team around Nick. He is there for them, they are there for him.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Working...
                                X