No announcement yet.

Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I think I remember Spiro saying something about contracts and that he hoped his would be picked up. Did not happen

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
      Yeah, I think I remember Spiro saying something about contracts and that he hoped his would be picked up. Did not happen
      He may have gotten a new job first before Grimm was renewed
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
        He may have gotten a new job first before Grimm was renewed
        I don't know. I know the negotiations started before the show was renewed back in March or April. Akela and Richard were already gone then. Spiro ... don't think so. My, my lost puppy is lost now to another franchise!

Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
          hey here's a question why do you guys refer to the grimm team as the Scooby Gang? i think i know why but i just want a little clarification.
          It is a Buffy reference. Creators of Grimm used to work with Whedon on Buffy and Angel, and Scooby Gang was a nick name for Buffy´s group of friends, who were helping her catching vampires and other nasty creatures. I read even some comparisons between characters there and here. The comparison actually is pretty accurate, since many Buffy fans apparently became fans of Grimm as well. Maybe it would be nice if Grimm had his own name for Nick and co. but I think this is actually really great. Also, the fact that Nick and co. *have* some name and are referenced like this is really great because it shows a potential to become of those little shows, that only a certain amount of people watch, but they love it
          It is used even in reviews, articles and interviews

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Sorry to correct you, Klenotka, but the ScoobyGang came up after a fanart was made. It's not a Buffy-reference but a ScoobyDoo-one. Someone put the faces of the GrimmGang onto a picture of the ScoobyDoo-cartoon-people and sent it to the cast and also to NBC. It was a huge success. I think Divinecoma can confirm that as she was there as well and got (like me) the fanart first hand.

Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic

Comment

Grimm was one of the few shows that had better ratings overall than the previous season

Picture
              sigpic

Comment

wow go Grimm!
                sigpic

Comment

Hopefully the numbers continue to go up
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                    Sorry to correct you, Klenotka, but the ScoobyGang came up after a fanart was made. It's not a Buffy-reference but a ScoobyDoo-one. Someone put the faces of the GrimmGang onto a picture of the ScoobyDoo-cartoon-people and sent it to the cast and also to NBC. It was a huge success. I think Divinecoma can confirm that as she was there as well and got (like me) the fanart first hand.
                    i tried looking for that image to see if it was online but i couldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                      i tried looking for that image to see if it was online but i couldn't.
                      sigpic

Comment

lol that's great.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
                          https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BFlnZQWCYAAf0Dp.jpg:large
                          lol. that's great and it so works for those characters.

Comment

Originally posted by hyndara71 View Post
                            sorry to correct you, klenotka, but the scoobygang came up after a fanart was made. It's not a buffy-reference but a scoobydoo-one. Someone put the faces of the grimmgang onto a picture of the scoobydoo-cartoon-people and sent it to the cast and also to nbc. It was a huge success. I think divinecoma can confirm that as she was there as well and got (like me) the fanart first hand.
                            ok.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Just Seen Munro in Rat Race, funny movie he was the locksmith guy
                              Last Movie Watched
                              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                              Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                                Just Seen Munro in Rat Race, funny movie he was the locksmith guy
                                He's in an episode of Monk and one of X-Files, too. (And, yes, I'm posting this in part to get my Star Trek rank. Sorry!)

Comment

Working...
                                X