This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
    Besides the 5 that have already been published there are supposed to be 2 more books to the series. It'll probably be awhile before bk 6 comes out though, hopefully the wait will be nowhere near as long as the one between books 4 and 5.
    Awwww, 2 more. Why try and sell an incomplete box set.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
      Awwww, 2 more. Why try and sell an incomplete box set.
      You will be able to get the full box set with all 7 books...if you don't mind waiting about 6 years
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post
        You will be able to get the full box set with all 7 books...if you don't mind waiting about 6 years
        Well thats just not cricket!
        sigpic

Comment

And for the bargain hunter, there were cheap pre-read ones on amazon even last summer. Think I got the first 4 for $20 new.
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I'm gonna be re-watching season 1 next month if anyone wants to join me?
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

tentatively. I'm not sure how insane my life will be but I'm game to rewatch them
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Anyone know when DWD comes out in paperback? I want to get it but since I have gotten all the others in paperback I don't want to get it until paperback comes out

edit: FRACK!!!

I just tried looking it up and received a massive spoiler. Goddangit I wish people would be more courteous with stuff like this.
                Last edited by Gen. Chris; 06 June 2012, 07:23 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                  Anyone know when DWD comes out in paperback? I want to get it but since I have gotten all the others in paperback I don't want to get it until paperback comes out

edit: FRACK!!!

I just tried looking it up and received a massive spoiler. Goddangit I wish people would be more courteous with stuff like this.
                  Amazon has paperback volumes 1 and 2 of A Dance With Dragons out already.

Here and here.

It doesnt need to be said, but, obviously dont scroll down to the description, reviews or click on the picture (its look inside) if you dont want to be spoiled.
                  Last edited by Ukko; 06 June 2012, 11:54 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

The season 2 finale broke the show's rating records and got 4.2 million viewers.
                    http://winteriscoming.net/2012/06/se...w-series-high/

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                      Amazon has paperback volumes 1 and 2 of A Dance With Dragons out already.

Here and here.

It doesnt need to be said, but, obviously dont scroll down to the description, reviews or click on the picture (its look inside) if you dont want to be spoiled.
                      I didn't. When I typed it into google the website had a description below the link and that's what did it.

And I can't find that here in America, but I did just find out when it comes out...August 28th.
                      sigpic

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34816[/ATTACH]

:d <---- I can't capitalize the D for some reason, but you know what I'm doing
                        Last edited by Gen. Chris; 07 June 2012, 08:15 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

i don't get it

Comment

lol

Stolen Kosovo
                            sigpic

Comment

I finally had some downtime to really listen to the season 2 soundtrack. It's definitely far superior to the season 1 soundtrack and I loved the season 1 soundtrack. That's saying a lot right there.

The Castamere theme and its instrumental reprises have to be my favorites right now. Hard-hitting tracks like Wildfire and Stand and Fight make this album stand out.

Edit: I also really like the musical theme associated with Stannis, and the counterpoint between his theme and the Game of Thrones main theme in "Don't Die With a Clean Sword" is brilliant.
                              Last edited by Cold Fuzz; 15 June 2012, 02:11 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                                I finally had some downtime to really listen to the season 2 soundtrack. It's definitely far superior to the season 1 soundtrack and I loved the season 1 soundtrack. That's saying a lot right there.

The Castamere theme and its instrumental reprises have to be my favorites right now. Hard-hitting tracks like Wildfire and Stand and Fight make this album stand out.

Edit: I also really like the musical theme associated with Stannis, and the counterpoint between his theme and the Game of Thrones main theme in "Don't Die With a Clean Sword" is brilliant.
                                I have both season 1 and 2 soundtracks on my iPod for when I run.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X