This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
    Less than 24 hours until the premiere. Damn, I'm excited!
    sigpic

Comment

Actually, I was thinking of something a bit more appropriate, like the finale music to "Fire and Blood"--what I'm listening to right now.
      sigpic

Comment

I will have to watch the encore of it rather than the first run because of DVR scheduling but I am still excited
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
          you do know this song is about female orgasm, right?

Comment

I have a little over 24 hours to go before the UK premier of season 2.
            And I'm looking forward to it.
            "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
            Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
            Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
            Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
            I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
            To thy own self... Be true
            May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
              you do know this song is about female orgasm, right?
              Either way, it's a good thing...
              sigpic

Comment

^ I have to completely agree
                sigpic

Comment

i'm so excited i'm at half mast

even though i'll have to wait to DL it, I can still watch it later tonight. winner!

Comment

Less than two hours to go. I'll re-watch Fire and Blood right before the premiere for best effect.
                    sigpic

Comment

Lol, I can't wait. It will be the one bright spot of my day...
                      sigpic

Comment

There's a new trailer up, Game of Thrones: the Weeks Ahead.

Comment

So, when do we hear of a renewal for season 3 and 4?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                            So, when do we hear of a renewal for season 3 and 4?
                            tomorrow
                            Stolen Kosovo
                            sigpic

Comment

Game of Thrones jumped massively in the ratings, up to 3.9 million for the first showing, with several more million viewers added by repeats. Stuff like HBO go hasn't been counted yet, but should push the figures to well over 10 million.
                              http://winteriscoming.net/2012/04/se...-ratings-jump/

Still no renewal announcement yet though. Should hopefully come through in the next few hours.

On another note, HBO Go seems to have released the second ep early in Europe, though no one is sure whether it was deliberate or an accident. Any way I've seen the second ep, also fantastic, with some great scenes, and Pyke looks great

Comment

Still no renewal announcement yet, but with the high ratings and the massive amount of money the show makes for HBO, I wouldn't be worried. They're probably hashing out a deal and deciding whether to renew for two seasons back to back. For Boardwalk Empire, another of HBO's most popular and profitable shows, they waited 3 weeks after the season 2 premiere before announcing it was renewed for season 3, so I suppose we may be waiting for a little while longer.

In the meantime there are two new short trailers with some new footage that have been released.
                                http://winteriscoming.net/2012/04/tw...d-new-footage/

Comment

Working...
                                X